Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns (5824 Views)

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Leaked! See What Adams Oshiomole Did To Senate President Bukola Saraki In This T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by malware: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Following series of allegations that the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II collects twelve million Naira (N12m) monthly as salary, his payslip has been leaked on the social media, showing that the emir earns N1.24m after tax and this has become a subject of discussion among Northerners.

Most of them are lamenting the series of allegations labeled against the emir, allegedly sponsored by the Kano state Government to tarnish his image.

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by obamabinladen(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Following
Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by kufre2010: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is what happen when u try to make the black islamic followers to wise up and live like their white counterpart. They wil term u a traitor and try their best to eliminate u

4 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by SalamRushdie: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Only a fool will believe that's what the Emir of Kano takes home monthly ..That looks like his per day earnings to me

17 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by ephi123(f): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Now, the Northerners want to finish SLS because he spoke out against their Stone Age ways. Their business anyway, he is a part of the problem so they should all face themselves while we watch the drama.

16 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by malware: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, all mods, this is more than Dogara's purported salary ooo
Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by rifasenate11(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
sanusi is an honest man.

3 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by EdCure: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:
Now, the Northerners want to finish SLS because he spoke out against their Stone Age ways. Their business anyway, he is a part of the problem so they should all face themselves while we watch the drama.
True talk.
Let's sit on the fence and watch them tear themselves apart.

They are all the same-islamic fundamentalists who overtly and covertly promote terror. They will stop at nothing to commit mayhem at anything or anybody whom they deem unislamic.

14 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by Blue3k(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't buy this but The Emirate Council will come out in a day to confirm or deny.

1 Like

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by AntiWailer: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:

You are correct.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by Nasa28(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Always watch your back in everything you do
Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by ephi123(f): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
EdCure:

True talk.

They are all the same-islamic fundamentalists.

Exactly.
That is how all of Nigeria's enemies will tear themselves apart, if that is what it will take for the country to move forward. Eod.

1 Like

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by gberra: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Has Sanusi offended the gods?.. I can see 1.2 not #12m. The late Emir earned as much but there was no fuss.
I think Sanusi meant well.

FriendNG think, North think!

Biafra is burning angry

2 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by toothman1990: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nah now I see the reason why sanusi nd his brother are fighting our the title then..........
A money which will be a share of a local goverment from paris club fund

# I summit

1 Like

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by gberra: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
EdCure:

True talk.

They are all the same-islamic fundamentalists who overtly and covertly promote terror. They will stop at nothing to commit mayhem at anything or anybody whom they deem unislamic.
Edcure what a shame. You failed wisdom test.

The angry one angry.

1 Like

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by Grundig: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is either my eyes are playing pranks or the threadstarter is being mischievous.

Isn't that a monthly pay of just over #1.3m?
And a little above 1.2m after deductions?

I honestly cannot find #12m on that slip

Again, maybe my eyes are acting funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
That pay slip says 1.3million na..or is it me that isnt seeing well? undecided

1 Like

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by anibi9674: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
when 1.2m turn to 12m. abi my eyes day pain me

3 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by EdCure: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:
Exactly.
That is how all of Nigeria's enemies will tear themselves apart, if that is what it will take for the country to move forward. Eod.
Those hypocritical Islamic fanatics are the enemies of Nigeria's progress.
They must all be embroiled in serious crisis and destabilize for the rest of the country to bloom.

5 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by ephi123(f): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
EdCure:

Those hypocritical Islamic fanatics are the enemies of Nigeria's progress.
They must all be embroiled in crisis and destabilize for the rest of the country to bloom.

Exactly. THAT is the summary.

2 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by malware: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
anibi9674:
when 1.2m turn to 12m. abi my eyes day pain me

The 1.2 is his actual salary but there are allegations that he receives 12m monthly
Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by EdCure: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
gberra:
Edcure what a shame. You failed wisdom test.
The angry one angry.
You are being unnecessarily subjective.

How far can you see from an angry mind?
#myopic

4 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by malware: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:

Exactly. THAT is the summary.

I will come for you, bigot.

1 Like

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by malware: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Grundig:
It is either my eyes are playing pranks or the threadstarter is being mischievous.

Isn't that a monthly pay of just over #1.3m?
And a little above 1.2m after deductions?

I honestly cannot find #12m on that slip

Again, maybe my eyes are acting funny.

The 1.2m on the slip debunks the 12m allegation. This is straightforward na

1 Like

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by ephi123(f): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mister "I will come for you", what are you waiting for undecided mschew

3 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by walex2(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Earning 1.2 M per month but using 6.5m as telephone expenses for 2 years on only one Airtel line. do the maths

3 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by malware: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:
Mister "I will come for you", what are you waiting for undecided mschew

Dear Miss, you have no moral right to insult Northerners. If I start exposing you guys' atrocities, others will report me to mods. It has happened severally before. I can talk and I can silence you with just words. So stop the hate campaign. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by gberra: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
malware:

The 1.2 is his actual salary but there are allegations that he receives 12m monthly
Do you share the allegations?.. Do you share his views?

Igbos always cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by hucienda: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
gentle breeze don dey blow flowl yansh open small small grin
Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by malware: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
gberra:
Do you share the allegations?.. Do you share his views?

Igbos always cry embarassed

What is IPOB if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by ephi123(f): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
malware:

Dear Miss, you have no moral right to insult Northerners. If I start exposing you guys' atrocities, others will report me to mods. It has happened severally before. I can talk and I can silence you with just words. So stop the hate campaign. Thank you

Specify the hate campaign. So stating things as they currently are is "hate campaign"? You are on a very long thing.
Call the mods, your business, not mine.

4 Likes

Re: N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns by malware: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:

Specify the hate campaign. So stating things as they currently are is "hate campaign"? You are on a very long thing.
Call the mods, your business, not mine.

You see ba, now if I say that your siblings kill Jumia delivery man you go begin dey vex..... Is that not a reality?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Northwest Should Vote Atiku, Obi, By PDP / Breaking: Imo People Molds Okorocha Statue As A Pay-BacK For All His Good Work / BREAKING!!! US Blacklists Nigeria 40 Days After Buhari’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.