Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (25132 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Hardeysolution(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Normally, I shouldn't talk to you then have my way immediately. But NO is in existence. You can tell me NO and in fact, I will be glad to walk away.. ..then why do you waste my time playing hard to get? Does that make you Feel happy?

7 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by dlondonbadboy: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
I can sense ur pain Bro cry
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
It boosts dier ego!!

But you sef, why stress someone when you can see the "Hard to get" symptom?.

There are about 99766444467778888 girls in the country... cheesy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by ojobolinda: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
cheesy Of cos it does. Bt seriously u guys r stubborn. Many a time we plainly say NO bt u choose to press on thinking we r playing hard to get wen in reality WE DON'T LIKE U......

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by sinaj(f): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by SINZ: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
The very minute a woman sights you, she can already tell if she can date/fvck you or not. Every other thing in between is just "sereren". grin

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
To the sensible ladies it's not " playing hard to get" but " looking before leaping". You guys get it all mixed up, Not every lady who place you on hold is toying with you. Some are just being careful, and that is a sane thing to do smiley

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by ikp120(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Once she says 'NO', I go say 'NO' too. I have no time to waste. cool cool cool

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Alphamale2017(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
SINZ:
The very minute a woman sights you, she can already tell if she can date/fvck you or not. Every other thing in between is just "sereren". grin
. true

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by AlphaT1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
To the sensible ladies it's not " playing hard to get" but " looking before leaping". You guys get it all mixed up, Not every lady who place you on hold is toying with you. Some are just being careful, and that is a sane thing to do smiley
Most times they (ladies) overdo it, miscalculate and end up losing a good guy! When I was looking for a wife to marry, dis particular lady kept "dribbling" me for 4 months, of course I left her and went hunting somewhere else and luckily enough for me I caught a big fish within no time, the "dribbler" lady then came with full love of 120% when it was already too late for her...timing is very very important. Always be watchful and sensitive ladies!

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Stevengerd(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
I Concur With U Pon This These

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
For some it feeds their egos, they enjoy those desparate phone calls, the pleading, the begging seeing a fellow human being tormented by uncertainanity. Why do men bother with women like this? I am genuinely curious. The way I look at it if you are going to put in all that effort then that woman has to bring it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
AlphaT1:

Most times they (ladies) overdo it, miscalculate and end up losing a good guy! When I was looking for a wife to marry, dis particular lady kept "dribbling" me for 4 months, of course I left her and went hunting somewhere else and luckily enough for me I caught a big fish within no time, the "dribbler" lady then came with full love of 120% when it was already too late for her..timing is very very important. Always be watchful and sensitive ladies!
you are right. But some rush into relationships they regret later all in the name of "I don't want to play hard", " I don't want to waste time". How many frogs should a lady kiss before kissing prince charming? Definitely no appropriate answer to that question but a lady's mouth shouldn't be soiled with frogs' saliva before prince charming comes. I think every lady should take as long as she wants so far she won't regret. Moreover entering into a relationship base on attraction alone is dangerous, some fades away with time. Compatibility and Love should be the basis for a relationship. smiley

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Concur With U Pon This These
Glad you agreed smiley
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by lilmax(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
as far I hurt you back I'm okay with you playing hard to get...... there are many ways to pay back, i don't stress, say no and I'm gone, that's all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by AlphaT1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
you are right. But some rush into relationships they regret later all in the name of "I don't want to play hard", " I don't want to waste time". How many frogs should a lady kiss before kissing prince charming? Definitely no appropriate answer to that question but a lady's mouth shouldn't be soiled with frogs' saliva before prince charming comes. I think every lady should take as long as she wants so far she won't regret. Moreover entering into a relationship base on attraction alone is dangerous, some fades away with time. Compatibility and Love should be the basis for a relationship. smiley

Like I said be watchful and sensitive...... It is not how short or how long you take to accept someone that guarantees your compatibility.... You may take as long time as you want before accepting him and still end up shattered. You may still rush to accept him and end up battered... "watchful and sensitive" are the words!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
AlphaT1:

Like I said be watchful and sensitive...... It is not how short or how long you take to accept someone that guarantees your compatibility.... You may take as long time as you want before accepting him and still end up shattered. You may still rush to accept him and end up battered... "watchful and sensitive" are the words!
This is not an argument, don't sound like it is one. smiley

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Stevengerd(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
Glad you agreed smiley
Yea. Just The Same Way My Crush Did, I Never Knw She Was Studying Me. Bt We Cool Together

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Normally, I shouldn't talk to you then have my way immediately. But NO is in existence. You can tell me NO and in fact, I will be glad to walk away.. ..then why do you waste my time playing hard to get? Does that make you Feel happy?
i for one, it makes me happy... Feels like a game grin

2 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yea. Just The Same Way My Crush Did, I Never Knw She Was Studying Me. Bt We Cool Together
some ladies like to observe their suitors in their natural environment, so they sometimes act uninterested to know some things about the guy. You can't blame them tho, No one wants to be hurt. I'm happy for you. smiley
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Stevengerd(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
some ladies like to observe their suitors in their natural environment, so they sometimes act uninterested to know some things about the guy. You can't blame them tho, No one wants to be hurt. I'm happy for you. smiley
I Remember When I Asked Her For Her Numba, She Told Me Nt Now... I Didnt Even Ask Her Again... Now She Always Glad Seeing Me Around Her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by AlphaT1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
This is not an argument, don't sound like it is one. smiley
I am only airing some words of wisdom that might help a lady out there!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
sometimes when a lady says no, it means she's jus not interested. this jus reminded me of last month wen two guys walked up to me, de first guy was interested in me while de second was there to help him out (lol as a helper dat he is na) so dis guy asked me for ma number and I told him plain dah I won't give him! then his frnd jus carried de mata for head and started begging b4 I knew we all started gisting lyk we knew each other somewhere ( de guys were funny sha nd cute cool ) so after de whole gisting he requested for my number and I declined again den his frnd jus vex start to waka go and am lyk ahah!! de pesin wey need de number no vex na u!! c'mon gerrarahia jhor!! out of pity I wanted giving de oda guy my number den he made a very stupid statement dat provoked me, he said no girl had ever turned him down dah I was de first. immediately I heard dat statement I was lyk wtf!! I didn't even say anything I jus left him there and went away.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Allwility: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
^^
You giving number out of pity? Gosh!! You ladies ehn.

Why play hard to get when you prolly like the dude and want to date him? If a lady plays hard to get, I give her grace period. If her hard to get exceeds the allocated period, off she goes. No time.

24 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yes it does "if I play hard to get" that means I'm in control.

I'll flirt with yah and get your hopes high & your emotions running everywhere and then go cold in a split second

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by SafeDavid(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
youngbelieve:
out of pity I wanted giving de oda guy my number den he made a very stupid statement dat provoked me,

Girl you're so full of yourself sha!

Are you the only girl in the universe or how is your number going to improve his life?

I wonder what the pity is about, like his life depends on having your number.

Rubbish!

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by PromiseUche(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Respect guys dat works up to a gal and start gisting. it's nor easy.
Me I hv limit, once grace period for shakara is exceeded, I tend to loose interest. I always think that is how she gonna continue shld we be together.

3 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
kiss Immature girls wld kip toying around wiv u,while d matured minded one's, would always stick 2wateva decision dey make,whether good or bad,besides dey cnt really say yes to everybody..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by firstking01(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Who's the op referring to?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by SafeDavid(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
youngbelieve:

and u had to quote me to type dis!!?! lemme jus sound this as a warning to u, if u ever! I repeat if u ever!! in ur entire miserable life quote me when u ave ntin sensible to say eh!! den you'll see

There you go again, like quoting you adds a dime to my bank account.

Foolish geh!

59 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When you build a wall around yourself. / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.