Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant (17072 Views)

Christian Quotes Season 1 / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Christian Quotes That Will Encourage You Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2017
Quote of the Day

Just clean the eyes because He sees the pain, and will send down the rain to wipe the tears away (Psalm 30:5).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2017
Quote of the Day

With Jesus, the perfection of the people around us becomes too obvious, that we become completely blind to their flaws (1 Thessalonians 5:14).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2017
Quote of the Day

I can attest all what Jesus Christ said during His earthly days is true (John 8:32).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Quote of the Day

I believe in Christ and I mean it. It’s written also on the surface of my heart and nothing can change or erase it (Romans 8:38,39)
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Quote of the Day

Everything else can go because of Jesus, but Jesus must not go because of anything (1 John 4:19).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Quote of the Day

I’m swimming in fear, but the whole stream of fear in me is only meant to fear the Lord (Revelation 15:4).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Quote of the Day

God is attributed by people in different ways, but it has come to my realization that He is far bigger than what people say (Exodus 15:11).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quote of the Day

Only Him, the Son of Man, can take all that are down by the hand, and help them stand (Mark 9:27, Luke 8:54, Mark 1:31).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
I neither belong to everybody nor belong to nobody, but belong to Jesus and Jesus only (1 John 4:19).

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Quote of the Day

I’m the biggest and most guilty sinner of all time, with my heart and mind clouded with doubt and unbelief; if I could be forgiven, then anyone can (Psalm 103:8-11, Luke 15:18-23).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Quote of the Day

Whenever I want to update a status on Facebook, and I’m asked ‘What’s on your mind?’, I always ponder and wonder what else should be in my mind, other than Jesus Christ (Psalm 19:14, Psalm 1:2).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Quote of the Day

He calmed the storm of the sea , not to show His might, but to to show us practically that He can calm and rebuke every storm we face in life as well (Mark 4:39).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Blood is just any odourless liquid, but the true affection in the blood is a fragrant vapour (John 15:12, Mark 3:35).

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by samesquare(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
ghettowriter:
Bible! The most complete book.

Yea! You are wright but not only the most complete but also the most motivated n most inspirational book ever...

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by samesquare(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wow! Spending my whole day here isn't a waste of time... Please help me Lord to know more about you because I want more of you.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
samesquare:
Wow!
Spending my whole day here isn't a waste of time...
Please help me Lord to know more about you because I want more of you.

You will know the ways of God my beloved friend, since you asked for it, and all who ask are given (Psalm 25:4-5, Matthew 7:7, James 1:5).

We were all created in the knowledge of God to know His ways, but since the fall of man in the very beginning, the ways and truth of God departed man because sin came into the world and the ways of man became completely different from the ways of God who created them(Genesis 1:26, Isaiah 55:9).

God whose very nature is righteousness, couldn't condole sin and so man was eternally lost from God and was driven from the presence of God (Genesis 3:23).

But unlike the devil who also is a creature of God just like man and externally doomed for destruction in the lake of fire with no hope for redemption (Revelation 20:10) , the Lord God love man so much that He gave man a second chance to come back to Him (John 3:16) .

And the second chance is JESUS, and only through Him, any lost man can find the right path again to God to have an intimate relationship and communion with his heavenly Father once again (Luke 15:24).

For Jesus came not to condemn the world, but through Him the world might saved (John 3:17). He was always seen with the willing repentant unrighteous, because he came for those who admit they are sinners and are in need of help and not those who cover up their sins in pretense and put on a false righteous garment (Matthew 9:9-13, 23:27 ) . For all who do this, He will spit out of His mouth and will not see eternal life unless they repent (Revelation 3:16, 21:8 ).

So my dear friend the first step to know God's ways and return back to Him is by believing in Jesus, the only begotten Son of God and forsaking sin and iniquities and then after the sinful nature of the heart will be blotted out and made pure for the Holy Spirit to duel within, only if you keep the commandments of God fervently (Ezekiel 11:19-20).

And when the Holy Spirit, the Chief Teacher of the whole universe comes into your heart, He will teach you the ways of God though Word of God of the Holy Bible and sometimes by divine revelation by an almost voiceless voice (John 14:26).

The more you follow the teachings of the Holy Ghost and adhere strictly to His instruction without compromise, the more He will reveal the ways of God to you till your belly spring up with living waters that will lead you eternal life( Exodus 15:26, John 7:38).

Good luck
my dear friend.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
But who else can do this other than my Father’s only begotten Son and my papa father himself?

(John 15:13)

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Quote of the Day

The easiest way to hear the voice of God is to listen attentively to the cries of pleading men (Matthew 25:37-40).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by monehin1easy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
FaithfulServant:
Quote of the Day

I can go a whole week without food but I can’t go a single minute without Jesus because Jesus is worth more than food to me.(Mathew 4:4)
Not even a second bro.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
monehin1easy:

Not even a second bro.
Yes bro. Jesus is like oxygen and though we don't see it, but we need it to survive.

Staying and living without Him is like being dead, while still alive (John 11:25, Romans 6:11).

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Quote of the Day

Only the love Jesus brings is without impurities, but He demands that we must love Him back with absolute purity (John 15:9, John 14:15).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Quote of the Day

Doing the will of God I find more salivating than my necessary meal; and seeing people overcome sin and saved, I find more urgent than all my future ambition (John 9:4, John 4:34).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by samesquare(m): 5:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Church: Stewardship I hope you have found a group of believers in Christ where you can grow in your faith, encourage others, and be a part of serving in God’s kingdom. This is what “church” is all about. Another part of being in the church, or family of God, is the idea of stewardship. God has created everything and therefore all things belong to Him. However, God has given this world with all its treasures for our use. That means we are stewards, or managers, of God’s possessions. In the Old Testament law, God required that His people give a portion (10%) of their produce or income to God’s house. This was an act of thanksgiving for all God’s blessings, as well as an acknowledgement that everything we have is a gift from God. All we have belongs to Him and He entrusts it to us with the expectation that we will honor Him with our resources. As Christians, we recognize that we no longer live for ourselves, but for God. The Bible says everything we do should glorify God. So, how we use our time, our talents, our money, and even ourbodies should bring glory to God’s name. Giving what we have to further the kingdom of God is a privilege and means of worship. The Bible says, “However, we should not see it as an obligation to be done grudgingly, but something we do out of gratitude and faith with a cheerful heart.” Ask God today how He would like you to give of your talents, time, and money.
http://www.godlife.com/godlife/new- believers-guide/day-20-involved-in- church.
Blessings, Vern&Nath.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2017
Quote of the Day

When I look back and remember all what Jesus has done for me, everything seems like an “action film” to me (Psalm 77:11, 143:5).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Quote of the Day

If anyone should ask me angrily and say “what’s your business?”, I will respond and say Jesus Christ is my business! (Luke 2:49).

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Quote of the Day

It’s possible to love regardless of the imperfections, because the righteous and perfect Christ even while we were sinners, loved us and died for us (Romans 5:8 ).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Quote of the Day

He was killed like a thief and with the thieves, because He came to take away what the thief himself stole away (Luke 23:39-43, Genesis 3, John 10:10).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Quote of the Day

The Holy Bible is the only ideal “change” agent available, but the change it offers must begin with me and you (Proverbs 24:21-22, 2 Timothy 3:16).

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Quote of the Day

Since I knew the Lord, and started walking in the light of His word, the only fear in me only fear the Lord and His word (Romans 8:15; 1 John 4:18; Isaiah 66:5).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Quote of the Day

Any life can merely only be good with goodies, but the true life can only be better and best with Jesus (John 1:4; John 11:25,26).

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by samesquare(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2017

“Only those who have given themselves to the scripture will have the full benefit of it”

“The Bible Is An Inexhaustible Fountain Of All Truth”

Therefore Let THE WORD Do A Perfect Work In Your Life.
(Psalm 119:130)
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2017
samesquare:

“Only those who have given themselves to the scripture will have the full benefit of it”

“The Bible Is An Inexhaustible Fountain Of All Truth”

Therefore Let THE WORD Do A Perfect Work In Your Life.
(Psalm 119:130)
Very true my friend. The Holy Bible is not meant to be known intellectually alone, but meant to be obeyed and applied internally also. (Job 36:11, 12; John 14:15).

Reading the Bible for knowledge alone, is like just perceiving the good aroma of a meal with the nose, without taking it in with a spoon into the mouth (1 Corinthians 13:8 ).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.