Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant (17071 Views)

Christian Quotes Season 1 / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Christian Quotes That Will Encourage You Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Today’s Prayer Point

Dear Lord Jesus, it is of a truth that you’re the Vine and our Father (Romans 8:16) the vine dresser and husbandman (John 15:1). I am just a branch (John 15:5). So therefore, prune me Oh God that I may bear much fruit (John 15:2).

Any evil hand that will attempt to pluck off the branch from vine, to reap where he did not sow, shall be cut off by the vine dresser with his sickle (Psalm 34:16; Hebrews 4:12) because He has warned “touch not” mine branch and do it fruits no harm (Psalm 105:15).

John 10:28 KJV
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

And finally, preserve me Oh God until the day of harvest (Ephesians 4:30; Hebrews 13:5).

Faithful Servant
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gospel Truth on Music

Life is not what it seems and everyone dancing to a general music that no one even understand (Romans 12:2; 2 Corinthians 4:4). But I tell you the truth, only Jesus can help us understand to dance right once again ( John 8:32).

Accept Jesus today to dance right always to the right song (Romans 10:9; John 14:6).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Is It Biblical?

The popular saying that goes: “There is nothing hidden under the sun”

Using the King James Version of the Holy Bible, search diligently (John 5:39) the Bible verse(s) that support this saying.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Hi, I read on your blog a post about hell, hell fire and lake of fire. If the sinful dead souls are temporarily being tormented in hell, where does the faithful dead souls go then before the resurrection?
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Magnoliaa:
Hi, I read on your blog a post about hell, hell fire and lake of fire. If the sinful dead souls are temporarily being tormented in hell, where does the faithful dead souls go then before the resurrection?

Heaven.

At the second coming of Jesus, all will be resurrected to be judged by Christ (2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:12).

At that time, those in heaven and hell will face Christ's judgement seat in body and soul. They will be judged. Those that was in hell will be told why they were there; some may have known already.

Then after, they will be thrown into the lake of fire; which is eternal destination for those in hell right now (John 5:28-29).

Those that were in heaven will reign with Christ here on earth for one thousand years (Revelation 20:6). A new earth will be created by God (Revelation 21:1) and heaven will be relocated to earth — the new Jerusalem (Revelation 21:2).

God shall live with man and there shall be no death, sickness, tears and sorrow. For the former things are passed away (Revelation 21:3-4).

Do you want to be part of it?
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
FaithfulServant:
Is It Biblical?

The popular saying that goes: “There is nothing hidden under the sun”

Using the King James Version of the Holy Bible, search diligently (John 5:39) the Bible verse(s) that support this saying.
The saying is biblical:

Luke 8:17 KJV
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Matthew 10:26
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Magnoliaa(f): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
FaithfulServant:

Heaven.

At the second coming of Jesus, all will be resurrected to be judged by Christ (2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:12).

At that time, those in heaven and hell will face Christ's judgement seat in body and soul. They will be judged. Those that was in hell will be told why they were there; some may have known already.

Then after, they will be thrown into the lake of fire; which is eternal destination for those in hell right now (John 5:28-29).

Those that were in heaven will reign with Christ here on earth for one thousand years (Revelation 20:6). A new earth will never created by God (Revelation 21:1) and heaven will be relocated to earth — the new Jerusalem (Revelation 21:2).

God shall live with man and there shall be no death, sickness, tears and sorrow. For the former things are passed away (Revelation 21:3-4).

Do you want to be part of it?

I do..
What is the soul? does it soul has a form or a shape like that of the body? How is it like.. ? And the body, buried for yearssss in the ground, decayed and turned to dust.. How will it be brought back to be judged??
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Freeze007(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
FaithfulServant:
Excerpt From the Born Again Party

Some say they were humbled by grace, but I personally was humbled by force after my eyes was made to see strong thing (2 Chronicles 33:12-13).

Jesus Christ is the Chief Doctor of the whole universe and that’s why He is called the Great Physician (Matthew 9:12; Mark 5:25-34; Luke 4:23).

I just want to let us know that every birthday is a step closer to the death day and another chance given to repent.

But after the death day, what next? ( Hebrews 9:27).

Anyway, you all will be greatly remembered and loved always. Rain of love and showers of kisses -_-

Thanks and God bless.

Faithful Servant

Mark 9:1
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Magnoliaa:

I do..
What is the soul? does it soul has a form or a shape like that of the body? How is it like.. ? And the body, buried for yearssss in the ground, decayed and turned to dust.. How will it be brought back to be judged??

What is soul? The soul the spiritual part of man that leaves the human body after death and continue living for eternity.

The appearance of the soul, I cannot tell because I haven't seen one, but many conclude it looks exactly like the body after death.

How the decayed turned to dust body will be brought back to life to be judge? Is there anything too hard for the Lord to do? (Jeremiah 32:27).

Just the same way decaying and stinking Lazarus was called forth from the tomb, so also the dead shall be called forth from their graves at resurrection (John 11:43; 1 Thessalonians 4:16).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Freeze007:

Mark 9:1

How do you mean?
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Freeze007(m): 3:01am On Nov 30, 2017
FaithfulServant:
The Parable of the Truthful Gardener

What is the kingdom of God like? (Luke 13:20)

It’s like a small garden that is being cultivated and taken care of by a gardener (John 15:1). Little children ran into the garden, sat on it, and asked the gardener to tell them a story (Matthew 19:14).

The gardener agreed and asked them the type of story they would love to hear and they all responded and screamed out loud, “papa please tell us the story we want to hear” but the gardener replied them and said “no children, I will tell you the story you need to hear instead” (Matthew 6:8 ).

He began, but after some time, some of the children who found the story boring and some other who found the story frightening, began to leave one after the other. Some other even not in their own will ran after their friends, leaving just few children behind (John 6:66, 67).

After telling the few children left the story, the gardener suspected the children will be hungry and asked them what they would like to eat (Matthew 5:6). The children responded and said “papa please give us the food we need” and the gardener said “no children, I will not only give you the food you need, but will give you any kind of food you want and of your choice also” (Matthew 6:33).

And the gardener opened a small gate close to the garden (Matthew 7:14) and inside was diverse kinds of food from his harvest of his garden and arranged in barns and the few children left were amazed by the wealth of the gardener.

He took them into his mansion (John 14:2) and in it was a large dinning table with already prepared delicacies of diverse kind, with his family members surrounding the table (Matthew 8:11). The gardener said to the children “eat my children (Romans 8:14), for these I have prepared for you since the very first day I started cultivating my garden (Genesis 1:1; 2 Timothy 2:19), for you must have what you need first, before you get what you want (Matthew 6:33).

The small gate was shut and the few willing children became the adopted children of gardener forever (Revelation 21:3).

Written by Faithful Servant

Let Leader Olumba Olumba Obu be true forever while man becomes the liar.... Honestly, I can relate with this gist vividly, Oh, Holy Father, Let your Holy Spirit never ever leave us,rather Let thine Spirit be aligned, arranged as we are emboldened to your PERFECT WILL till ALL OF ETERNITY in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen

Thank You Father..... Tears of joy!!!!!
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Freeze007(m): 6:59am On Nov 30, 2017
FaithfulServant:

How do you mean?

FaithfulServant:
Some say they were humbled by grace, but I personally was humbled by force after my eyes was made to see strong thing (2 Chronicles 33:12-13).
Jesus Christ is the Chief Doctor of the whole universe and that’s why He is called the Great Physician (Matthew 9:12; Mark 5:25-34; Luke 4:23).

Biblical excerpt to disprove the write up below, Mark 9:1 The scriptures assures there be some standing here who shall not taste of death till they shall the Kingdom of God come with power... so, why then say this? Another question Why Was death in the first place? if you will agree with me it was the sin first committed that caused death, if we visit the ROOT CAUSE OF DEATH which is SIN. THEN DEATH TRULY WOULD BE SWALLOWED IN VICTORY the sting of death is sin,if this SIN is eliminated then would DEATH STILL EXIST?
Psalm 37:27: depart from evil, and do good; and dwell ever more.

My Teacher, Leader and Master tells and assures me the day we overcome sin then we are or become equal with the angels which means death will have no power on over us.. the stiff warfare is abstinence totally from SIN.

Prayers:

More than ever all I wish is for God to eliminate sin totally in me, to have a clear picture of what He intends for man before man erred in the Garden of Eden. I have strong faith that God's package for mankind is so glorious and beautiful only we need Him to take absolute DOMINION over our psyche,emotions,activities,utterance and all that is formed through us by Him for the glorification of His Glorious throne and new Kingdom of God on earth, Christ Universal Spiritually School of Practical Christianity(Brotherhood of the Cross and Star) in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Please I am sorry if I digressed point I am trying to make is that if Heavenly children of God are borne which is already prevailing in this dispensation people will be now which can never taste of death in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen. I believe this is already taken place in this Era I Corinthians 15:49"15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Thank you for the gospels they have been very encouraging and faith strengthening I really appreciate... Father bless

I just want to let us know that every birthday is a step closer to the death day and another chance given to repent.
Anyway, you all will be greatly remembered and loved always. Rain of love and showers of kisses -_-
Thanks and God bless.
Faithful Servant
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Freeze007:

FaithfulServant:

Biblical excerpt to disprove the write up below, Mark 9:1 The scriptures assures there be some standing here who shall not taste of death till they shall the Kingdom of God come with power... so, why then say this? Another question Why Was death in the first place? if you will agree with me it was the sin first committed that caused death, if we visit the ROOT CAUSE OF DEATH which is SIN. THEN DEATH TRULY WOULD BE SWALLOWED IN VICTORY the sting of death is sin,if this SIN is eliminated then would DEATH STILL EXIST?
Psalm 37:27: depart from evil, and do good; and dwell ever more.

My Teacher, Leader and Master tells and assures me the day we overcome sin then we are or become equal with the angels which means death will have no power on over us.. the stiff warfare is abstinence totally from SIN.

Prayers:

More than ever all I wish is for God to eliminate sin totally in me, to have a clear picture of what He intends for man before man erred in the Garden of Eden. I have strong faith that God's package for mankind is so glorious and beautiful only we need Him to take absolute DOMINION over our psyche,emotions,activities,utterance and all that is formed through us by Him for the glorification of His Glorious throne and new Kingdom of God on earth, Christ Universal Spiritually School of Practical Christianity(Brotherhood of the Cross and Star) in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Please I am sorry if I digressed point I am trying to make is that if Heavenly children of God are borne which is already prevailing in this dispensation people will be now which can never taste of death in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen. I believe this is already taken place in this Era I Corinthians 15:49"15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Thank you for the gospels they have been very encouraging and faith strengthening I really appreciate... Father bless

Thanks and God bless.
Faithful Servant

Sorry, I don't get your point. Please pardon me.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Freeze007(m): 2:46am On Dec 01, 2017
FaithfulServant:

Sorry, I don't get your point. Please pardon me.

In your write up, you made mention every year passes makes us closer to death,right..Pardon me if its not in exactly quoted, I hope you understand where I am pointing out, now, that being the case what about the Scripture according to the book of Marks 9:1 "That there be some standing here who shall not taste of death till they shall see the Kingdom of God come with power?

Psalm 37:27 Also talks about leaving ever more, from these inference from the Bible could you please throw more light on the quoted from the original post as regards Death.

NB: I am a student of Everlasting Father who does know DEATH WAS ALREADY DEAD ON ARRIVAL WE WERE JUST WAITING FOR TIME FOR THIS TO BE KNOWN ALL THANKS BE TO THE ETERNAL REDEEMER LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Father, please bridle our hands that we do not offend in our comments rather let it be to the glorification of thine mighty authorities with the commission to PREACH AS WE HAVE BEEN EMPOWERED THROUGH the blood of thy son our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Now and forever more Amen

Thank you Father

still unclear?
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Freeze007:

In your write up, you made mention every year passes makes us closer to death,right..Pardon me if its not in exactly quoted, I hope you understand where I am pointing out, now, that being the case what about the Scripture according to the book of Marks 9:1 "That there be some standing here who shall not taste of death till they shall see the Kingdom of God come with power?

Psalm 37:27 Also talks about leaving ever more, from these inference from the Bible could you please throw more light on the quoted from the original post as regards Death.

NB: I am a student of Everlasting Father who does know DEATH WAS ALREADY DEAD ON ARRIVAL WE WERE JUST WAITING FOR TIME FOR THIS TO BE KNOWN ALL THANKS BE TO THE ETERNAL REDEEMER LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Father, please bridle our hands that we do not offend in our comments rather let it be to the glorification of thine mighty authorities with the commission to PREACH AS WE HAVE BEEN EMPOWERED THROUGH the blood of thy son our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Now and forever more Amen

Thank you Father

still unclear?

Alright my dear. Seems you're not clear with the quote "I just want to let us know that every birthday is a step closer to the death day and another chance given to repent."

It was just a quote to disprove the fact that birthdays should not only be a day of celebration, but a time to be sober and reflect on our lives.

In the quote I made comparism with birthday and "death day". Everyday that passes, we are always a step closer to death; even if we don't realize it.

In the verse you posted in Psalm 37:27 KJV "Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore."

That verse is not talking about living forever here one earth, but referring to living forever in eternity after death. Specifically, referring to the millennium in the new earth (2 Peter 3:13) and it a promise directed at the righteous (Psalm 37:29; Matthew 5:5).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Freeze007(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2017
FaithfulServant:

Alright my dear. Seems you're not clear with the quote "I just want to let us know that every birthday is a step closer to the death day and another chance given to repent."

It was just a quote to disprove the fact that birthdays should not only be a day of celebration, but a time to be sober and reflect on our lives.

In the quote I made comparism with birthday and "death day". Everyday that passes, we are always a step closer to death; even if we don't realize it.

In the verse you posted in Psalm 37:27 KJV "Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore."

That verse is not talking about living forever here one earth, but referring to living forever in eternity after death. Specifically, referring to the millennium in the new earth (2 Peter 3:13) and it a promise directed at the righteous (Psalm 37:29; Matthew 5:5).

Please educate me a little more, peradventure Gods grace I become the standard required of God on this Earth shall I still die, not that I am not certain about the answer by the way,but for a broadened perspective should others want to join.

Thank you
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Freeze007:

Please educate me a little more, peradventure Gods grace I become the standard required of God on this Earth shall I still die, not that I am not certain about the answer by the way,but for a broadened perspective should others want to join.

Thank you

Hebrews 9:27 says:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Death is sure and guaranteed for every man that live on earth. It has been so since the fall of man in the very beginning (Genesis 3) till the end of the world when death itself shall be destroyed (Revelation 20:14) and there shall be no death nor sorrow anymore, because the former things are passed away (Revelation 21:4).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Freeze007(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2017
FaithfulServant:

Hebrews 9:27 says:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Death is sure and guaranteed for every man that live on earth. It has been so since the fall of man in the very beginning (Genesis 3) till the end of the world when death itself shall be destroyed (Revelation 20:14) and there shall be no death nor sorrow anymore, because the former things are passed away (Revelation 21:4).

Invariably there would be people alive to WITNESS what you have just stated - End of the world alive? Witness Death being destroyed? Then finally fulfilling Revelation 22:1-4 If there are or there is any one, since we receive what we ask I believe in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen Now and forever more Amen I will be WITNESS TO THAT GLORIOUS DAY

If anything is left to be transformed in my body mind and soul I thank God because He is helping me as I attain that this reference from the Bible that we should perfect even as our Heavenly Father is in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen and by the SUPREME AND MIGHTY POWER OF HIS NAME OOO now and forever more Amen
Matthew 5:48
Peace!
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Freeze007:

Invariably there would be people alive to WITNESS what you have just stated - End of the world alive? Witness Death being destroyed? Then finally fulfilling Revelation 22:1-4 If there are or there is any one, since we receive what we ask I believe in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen Now and forever more Amen I will be WITNESS TO THAT GLORIOUS DAY

If anything is left to be transformed in my body mind and soul I thank God because He is helping me as I attain that this reference from the Bible that we should perfect even as our Heavenly Father is in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen and by the SUPREME AND MIGHTY POWER OF HIS NAME OOO now and forever more Amen
Matthew 5:48
Peace!

Asurredly, yes. People will be alive to witness the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world, but the day and hour no man knows — wherether it be now or thereafter (Mark 13:32-33).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Freeze007(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
FaithfulServant:

Asurredly, yes. People will be alive to witness the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world, but the day and hour no man knows — wherether it be now or thereafter (Mark 13:32-33).

Very well then, you answered the question, so there should be a clause to that statement you made, it is my humble suggestions...

Peace

One love!!

http://www.wordcenter.org/Kingdom_of_God/voicegod.htm
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Today’s Short Prayer Point

Dear Lord Jesus, make me addicted to prayer and make my mouth wider that I may pray harder (Luke 18:1).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.