Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway (70583 Views)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Rocketicon(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chai .. See sweet meat ooh
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by maberry(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by ehissi(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Choi shocked
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Elnino4ladies: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice meat
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by wellmax(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alphamale2017:
op is funny . how can u accept a snake that was not hit with anything ? it just surrendered its life to be slaughtered .
. ? that's weird . how am I sure I am not buying a magically controlled snake from a magician ?

I can't eat it with peace of mind . i will keep thinking if its one of the numerous snake owned by the magician .

don't blame me oh. just my thought .
Don't forget some people 'farm' snakes, like the COAS Buratai

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by caprock(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
How come moslems do not eat pig but they eat snake. Which one is worst than the other.
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by heinrichy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Potential "Dry Fish" angry grin
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by mecussey(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
wonder what this thing taste like, probably fish
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Alitair(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
And u think God is happy with u..? angry
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by AlphaStyles(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
snake pepper soup tonight lol
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Alphamale2017(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
wellmax:

Don't forget some people 'farm' snakes, like the CROSS Buratai
Jesus rear snake . ? if I have a relative like that . I will never visit him . ever
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by TrumpDonald2: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
divinelove:
Wow u have removed d skin completely, and it can pass for any bush meat nw

Bro, that's the only way I can eat it. Don't mind those that cook it with the skin.
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by AngelicBeing: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
princechurchill:
Some people don eat their great grand parents that came in form of snakes for supervision on their grand children
grin grin tongue
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
I think I'm going to be sick lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by RealHaute: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yuck. SlimBrawnie , do you eat snake?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Goahead(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Damn angry
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by mysticgal(f): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Anybody who gives me snake to eat without my knowledge would never get forgiveness from me or trust,including family members angry
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by ztanleechima(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
enjoy

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Danielnino00(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Movingcoil:
Very soon our children will ask us, daddy what is a snake and you will open your mouth like a tilapia fish in a basin of water because you've eaten everything nonhuman in the world. Maybe when you guys finish all the wildlife with your mouth, you'll start seeing my balls like snake eyeballs.

Dont let Nairaland decieve you oo.. Nigeria isn't the only country where snakes are killed everyday. Even developed country with their wildlife protection laws still kill wold animals in number.. You may even be surprised to learn that some of the most endangered species aren't in Nigeria ..

As for snakes, I doubt if they will go extinct, they breed very fast and there are hundreds of species.

PS- I dont eat snakes neither do I support the killing of snakes unless they are poisonous
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by zeals88: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
this is serious
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Bukayot: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lobatan
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Movingcoil:
Very soon our children will ask us, daddy what is a snake and you will open your mouth like a tilapia fish in a basin of water because you've eaten everything nonhuman in the world. Maybe when you guys finish all the wildlife with your mouth, you'll start seeing my balls like snake eyeballs.
Lmao grin , guy you wicked
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
princechurchill:
Some people don eat their great grand parents that came in form of snakes for supervision on their grand children
please don't tell me you believe that Rubbish! grin
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Kakamorufu(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
I hate that snakes are going extinct in Nigeria

But

I hate even more that there are snakes in Nigeria

Please am I confused?[b][/b]
yes you are
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
mysticgal:
Anybody who gives me snake to eat without my knowledge would never get forgiveness from me or trust,including family members angry
too late you have already ate snake so many times without knowing embarassed that meat that tastes like chicken you were eating the other day what do you think it was? snake meat tastes like chicken. grin
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
eeeeewwwe!! what da fu...k? shocked
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
wellmax:
What, I really cant imagine myself eating snakes

Salute to all the people who eat such meat... it's not for me and my household. Never.

I can't touch that.
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by mysticgal(f): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
gypsey:
too late you have already ate snake so many times without knowing embarassed that meat that tastes like chicken you were eating the other day what do you think it was? snake meat tastes like chicken. grin
I don't know about that but since I don't know, I have never eaten a snake undecided
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by HARDDON: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Da heck?! Freaking disgusting!

HOw do people stomach this beast?

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
mysticgal:

I don't know about that but since I don't know, I have never eaten a snake undecided
well..now you know, it was snake meat grin, all them people selling barbecue meats along the roadside at night time, some of them sell snake meat as chicken grin.
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by walosky(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
This guy is sick, just hear him out......."BIG AND NICE"

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Emperor4tune(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
keep on eating snake meat...na achievement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos) / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.