Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Please I Need Advice In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice In My Relationship (744 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by miko1988(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm currently into a six years relationship with a girl, but something is bordering me about her height I'm a prospective officer . And u know in Nigeria is always easy to fix your children in the organization where u r working, and I'm average in height so what should I do about this situation?
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by MhissBelva(f): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am not understanding u ooo...

were u forced to date her in d first place?
u re looking for who will tell u to leave her now...

So all along u didn't notice anything wrong with her height...after wasting her time for six years..u want to use height as an excuse....Mbok relax

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by Rtopzy(f): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
MhissBelva:
I am not understanding u ooo...

were u forced to date her in d first place?
u re looking for who will tell u to leave her now...

So all along u didn't notice anything wrong with her height...after wasting her time for six years..u want to use height as an excuse....Mbok relax
You have time to even answer d op

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by MhissBelva(f): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rtopzy:

You have time to even answer d op

cheesy
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by Safiaa(f): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
If you want to leave her then go. Stop looking for silly excuses. Time wasting Idiot.
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by biz2get(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why don't you Work On your Height...
?

Or

Do you Prefer Ladies Taller Than Yourself.?

I suggest you go and find ways to attain more height to your body. (if you find any) smiley

Enjoy your Relationship.
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by ojobolinda: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
6 years is much na. Oga pls marry the lady as long as she is well manner. Don't leave her because of d height. I have seen situation where d couple r nt tall per say bt give birth to tall children (but nt all will b tall o). Jst forget the height issue, it doesn't hold water.
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
You should visit the nearest border, I promise you, her height won't bother you anymore
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by BiafranBushBoy: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lashort:
You should visit the nearest border, I promise you, her height won't bother you anymore

Lol
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by Jodha(f): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
After wasting six years of her life.. You're here asking question...

Do whatever yhu please.. But remember if that lady swear for yhu.. For wasting her time.. E go follow yhu.. Shikenah..
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by BlackDBagba: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
One sec....

Did you say you are a 'prospective officer '? You want to dump a girl because of a job you are yet to get?

When you started dating her did you not know you wanted to be a 'prospective officer'?

Oh well... God forbid my sis ever comes home with a 'prospective officer ' as her boyfriend/ lover.
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by ikp120(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
You're just looking for an excuse to dump her.

Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by miko1988(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:
If you want to leave her then go. Stop looking for silly excuses. Time wasting Idiot.
I love ur respond but why d insult?
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by miko1988(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lashort:
onyinbo thanks for d correction
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by Fourwinds: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
OP give urself two slaps to begin with....
now just take a look at urself...do u deserve God's mercy.?
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by Headlesschicken(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
undecided Just look @yuhself,making all sorts of plans bout d future,as if u r d owner of d air u breath, wat makes u 2fink dt all yuh kids wld b short because d both of u are,4yuh short mind u fink say u be judge jury n executioner abi?
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
You suddenly realised it's an issue now or this has always been the issue ?It's all rather confusing. So this is me taking a wild guess here because you are not as tall as you would like to be you are worried that your children will be not as tall as you would like them tonne thus affecting their career prospects i.e follow in your footsteps. Six years you have tugged her along and the only flimsy excuse you can muster in terms of perhaps abandoning her is her height? You are a heartless man. You don't deserve her.
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by Safiaa(f): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Because I'm hurt by the situation.
miko1988:
I love ur respond but why d insult?
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by miko1988(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
You suddenly realised it's an issue now or this has always been the issue ?It's all rather confusing. So this is me taking a wild guess here because you are not as tall as you would like to be you are worried that your children will be not as tall as you would like them tonne thus affecting their career prospects i.e follow in your footsteps. Six years you have tugged her along and the only flimsy excuse you can muster in terms of perhaps abandoning her is her height? You are a heartless man. You don't deserve her.
It has been an issue ryt from onset but I love her just need ur advice
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
miko1988:
It has been an issue ryt from onset but I love her just need ur advice
She cannot change that aspect of her being. So you are not being fair here . Listen to yourself , " I love her but ..." that's what I hear from you.
Re: Please I Need Advice In My Relationship by marvin902(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
my guy your a fool for making me read this nonsense undecided nor try this tin again

(1) (Reply)

How I Became The Mugu [A Short Story] / This Is The Sign I Saw On A Photographer's. / Anger Can Ruin Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.