Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (30387 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
A nagging wife or girlfriend / a cheating one. Make your choice. Some things are not the worst things ever smiley
nagging wife, I sort of love the noise and relevance they accord me.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
9. Person go die for your hand one day..
NnamdiiKanu:

I would prefer to be with a Nagging and cheating wife than to be an APC zombie

I am still wondering why they call this thing common sense when a lot of these toddler on nairaland lacks it!
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Collins0609(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Y nag a guy when u can do thongs on ur own,i believe equality also means sharing responsibility

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
Some men have to be nagged they have the procrastination virus.

A way to run away from unnecessary spending. Whenever I procrastinate things, wifey will just understand I'm waiting for month end.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Franzinni: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
everybody nags.... If you have a nagging partner it is simple they want attention... The degree is usually where the issue is.... Some men can give adequate atention some can't...

The male ego.... Is the main reason why most men feel offended when they get confronted..

If she nags try take the time to listen to her to start with.... Let the mail ego rest for a second...

What ever she says if constructive let her know you like her point of view and if destructive let her know you will take it into consideration.... Then later you bring it up and let her know why you don't think it is the best option....

I am speaking from expirience I use to get into riffs with my wife until I started listening.... And putting my ego aside

Believe me I don't wear the skirt in my marriage but I made my wife my partner and not my slave... Now if she wants to nag she just voices her opinions in a calm and constructive way....

Ps.... That is what worked for me.... Shoe get size.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Xtopher123(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Movingcoil:
See name, redbeans; God created me for those nagging fellows cos the way I go take dey snub you, you fit dey doubt if one of us be deaf and dumb.

Even me too oo, I can snub them for the whole Universe.. The last one Just came to me and started pleading to forgive her, was completely dazed
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't have time to nag. You give me an audience we talk. You keep mute and avoid a conversation I do same and punish you the little I can. Na you go beg me to talk sef. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by StuntingBlack(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
They say "What a man can do, a woman can do better".

... but come to think of it, why should fellow human beings nag when they know they are more capable than their opposite?.. JUST THINKING LOUD FELLAS smiley smiley
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
redbeans:
1. Complains Non-Stop
girls/women who nag will always look for a reason to put your house on fire. They tend to complain about the things you didn't do,forgetting you have done some things before for them. In order to have peace, give them space
At long last your thread don reach fp
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
nagging wife? no nor b me and am, me when my temper fit kill boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by luminouz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
Some men have to be nagged they have the procrastination virus.
Not me babe!!!! A trial will convince u!!! tongue tongue
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by luminouz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
snowden9:
6. To avoid the trend in benin city where there are lots of living land ladies and dead husbands(initial house owners)
I heard about DAT scenario ooo! I even know a particular area in Ibadan just like DAT....landladies everywhere with no living landlords!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Collins0609:
Y nag a guy when u can do thongs on ur own,i believe equality also means sharing responsibility
exactly my brother. I pray not to jam those kind of ladies aforementioned
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by thinkmoney(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Neither. How about going surrogate when you know it won't be bad as compared to a nagging wife or a cheating wife/husband?
Just say Baby papa....who you dey try use English deceive? grin
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by omeakah: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
FIXED Correct Score Game Available for Pay After WIN

ONLY those ready to stake high should WhatsApp me on +234 706 3208189 for the game

PAY after win is 3,000 naira. ONLY HIGH STAKERS!!!!
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jodha:
Guys nag too... A lot.. More than ladies.. Plus.. From my observations.. 85% of women nag.. So yhu go run tire..

I have a male friend who nags alot, all I do is pity for his future wife in advance... cheesy
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by purpledrop(f): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bleon99:
well,I think 85% of women are highly sensitive and soft minded. they deserve respect. they are very easy to deal with, provided men know how to communicate with them at the right time. in my opinion I believe communication is the key in every relationship.
.i so gbadun your point.#fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by gmajor10(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Better to live on the corner of a roof than to share a house with a nagging wife. Proverbs 21:9

6 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Eberex(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
My ex was a nag. For example, here is how one of our conversation went during one of my calls to her.

Me: hello
She: hi
Me: how are you?
She: what do you mean? Why are you asking me "how are you"? Are you thinking I'm not fine?
Me: i hung up

12 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
APC IS BETTER THAN WOMAN. Stop hatred.
NnamdiiKanu:

I would prefer to be with a Nagging and cheating wife than to be an APC zombie
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by lastmaster(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
I can't stay with a nagging partner, because I have a very bad temper.God help me
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
I hate, no, I detest nagging girls with a passion angry
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Lexusgs430: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
No point running, simply just ignore. Sooner or later, he/she would get the message (at least before you lose your sanity or the will to live)........
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by mzpetit(f): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
guys nags too,i can remember vividly,an ex- can nag for africa.as per say i'm nt a chubby type! he likes them chubby n meaty.most times he talks about chubby girls he had met b4 me and sometimes my friends/neighbour....i was irrirated as hell.aside that,he complains of irrelevant things often.Mehn,i thank God for my life.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by KevinDein: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
I think vindictive ladies are the worst set.

Very unforgiving and extremely vengeful. You're never gonna win with them cos as human you'll definitely err and since you sure ain't gonna be forgiven, your funckk up will be treated sooner or later.

Run from a vindictive woman. Run, bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Evasmillingguy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
redbeans:
1. Complains Non-Stop
girls/women who nag will always look for a reason to put your house on fire. They tend to complain about the things you didn't do,forgetting you have done some things before for them. In order to have peace, give them space
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
would even be better if it's a nagging white woman, but a nagging black woman oh my days

then a nagging razz naija girl just pray you don't experience that.

disgusting, irritating and nauseating

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Evasmillingguy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
zdghjiuytresgdh
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Luvdk(f): 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mtcheeew sad
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by libertyfather(m): 12:01am On Apr 29, 2017
redbeans:
5. They will rub your name in the mud amongst your friends
these 'evil angels' will 'rub oil on your white brocade.' without shame, they will tell your friends and family that you are not taking care of them. You paid the rent, buy bags of rice,beans & garri. they are not satisfied. Just maggi and soup they will use their money to buy,we will not rest. yet they preach equality [fake feminists]

Guy come all this you posted above no be say dem tell you , i swear you get first class experience and if its wife only God will help one out of the situation cause its a suicide mission many times one will think of a way to end it all and starts again not minding all one has gone through..

Due to all that has comment above non has experience a nagging partner before i never pray for my love ones to have a nagging wife

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by HiliaryAutos(m): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Eberex:
My ex was a nag. For example, here is how one of our conversation went during one of my calls to her.

Me: hello
She: hi
Me: how are you?
She: what do you mean? Why are you asking me "how are you"? Are you thinking I'm not fine?
Me: i hung up

LMFAO You sabi handle them well... I pray make God give you more of them, In Jesus name.. Say Amen Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.