Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US (11351 Views)

. / Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Brownmudia: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
North Korea has released shocking images of massive military drills that show the West that they are more than ready for war.

The gut-wrenching show of force reveals Kim Jong-un’s fighter jets, attack submarines, and multiple artillery units.

The shocking photo shows an entire beach on the east coast of the hermit state littered with explosions as soldiers carry out pre-war drills.
Submarines emerge from the water off port town of Wonsan as jets take off and land and it’s now estimated that 300 – 400 artillery units have been used in the drills, as confirmed by South Korea.

They said they were monitoring the situation, which they described as a “large-scale firing drill” and said they were “firmly maintaining readiness”.
A North Korea propaganda newspaper based in Pyongyang said: “There is no limit to the strike power of the People’s Army armed with our style of cutting-edge military equipment including various precision and miniaturised nuclear weapons and submarine-launched ballistic missiles.”

MORE PHOTOS AND VIDEO: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/world-war-iii-north-korea-release-shocking-images-tanks-lined-war-us/

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
can't wait to watch it live grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by divinehand2003(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:

Lol

When it unfortunately starts live, I pray you are still on planet earth to watch it live.

44 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by TheTrueSeeker: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
World War III Will Begin On May 13, And That's According To Mystic Who Predicted Trump's Win

Count down begins 15day to go...!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Guestlander: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Easy kill for the Americans, Sitting ducks, not artillery guns. This show is intended for the South Koreans.

12 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Greatfuture: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
people tempting devil

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
divinehand2003:

Lol

When it unfortunately starts live, I pray you are still on planet earth to watch it live.
me that am waiting to step my feet in NEW JERUSALEM grin

3 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hope it's not photoshoped or copy and paste pictures cos am not understanding....

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by divinehand2003(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
me that am waiting to step my feet in NEW JERUSALEM grin

Hahahahahaha

That's where Kim will throw the 3rd atomic bomb of mass destruction since that region is an ally to US.

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by phyllosilicate(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
The lessons from North Korea is that you don't have to be able to defeat your enemy, you just have to let your enemy know that you have the capacity to cause him serious harm.

No man would fight with a small child who is an expert in bursting scrotums.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Agimor(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
They should count Nigeria out of it.... We are still engaging in jolof rice war with Ghana....

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by fineboynl(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
south Korea will be on the losing side for allowing the USA to make use of their territory.

north Korea will bomb them.

1 Like

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by joseo: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am tired of all this planed warfare......make they no go nuclear sha.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Trump liva don de drop sef......

Watched him Proffering Diplomatic Solution instead of War..

NKOREAN gat no chill mennnnnnnn!!

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
i they pity north korea, hmmm na just one bomb The U.S go drop there everything go Vaporize.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Mekus68: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

I doubt u cuz he sent a US aircraft carrier which has just reached South Korea. Plus he is installing high tech US made missile defense system in South Korea.

7 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
fineboynl:
south Korea will be on the losing side for allowing the USA to make use of their territory.

north Korea will bomb them.
funny enough, and North korea will go scot free without being nuclearized

3 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by ayanbaba2(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
not this time!
I hope they "tread gently"...
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by bantudra: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:

yippie.... grin...its about time somebody show those amerifvcks that they are nothing....

russia is ready,china is ready,iran is ready....let armageddon begin...... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Mekus68: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
gocac:
i they pity north korea, hmmm na just one bomb The U.S go drop there everything go Vaporize.

Easier said than done.

Are you not aware that North Korea is also nuclear armed, which is the main reason why this war is about to start in order to disarm North Korea?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by bantudra: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
ayanbaba2:
not this time!

I hope they "tread gently"...

which gently??...abegi....
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
They are meant to scared South korea and not America.
By the way, where did North korea got those scrap metals? I never knew north korea have Tanks until today. I wonder the amount of grease and oil they would use to revive those metals from rusting.
Lolzz, US Abram Tanks comes to mind.
Op please change the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by bantudra: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mekus68:

Easier said than done.

Are you not aware that North Korea is also nuclear armed, which is the main reason why this war is about to start in order to disarm North Korea?

dont mind people like him..they were programed to whorship america,doesnt even matter to them if america is wrong...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by masinga07(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
North Korea people are just deceiving themselves. Some people who don't know how its going are also over estimating what North Korea can do. How can a country with just a single Ally will be thinking of going to war with America. As soon as Beijing is ready to fully co operate with washington to implement some sanctions. You will soon see North Korea going down on there knees.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Bridget95(f): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
North Korea has the power to delete Nigeria in less than two minutes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by OGsteven(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Each and everyone with different problem and priority
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Bridget95(f): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
masinga07:
North Korea people are just deceiving themselves. Some people who don't know how its going are also over estimating what North Korea can do. How can a country with just a single Ally will be thinking of going to war with America. As soon as Beijing is ready to fully co operate with washington to implement some sanctions. You will soon see North Korea going down on there knees.
China,Russia, Iran,Cuba,Palestine, Syria,and Venezuela are all DPRK's ally.

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by phyllosilicate(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mekus68:

I doubt u cuz he sent a US aircraft carrier which has just reached South Korea. Plus he is installing high tech US made missile defense system in South Korea.
Have you forgotten that Hamas archaic rockets where beating the "high tech" missile defense system the US installed in Israel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by policy12: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is that all North Korea can offer? Mtchew there tank no reach half of naija own self.,abeg make them start d war na so Iraq flex muscle then but today we all know what happen naija problem dey my head make I face am. Baba where my whistle...

7 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by masinga07(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bridget95:
China,Russia, Iran,Cuba,Palestine, Syria,and Venezuela are all DPRK's ally.
Let me give you this to read and you tell me which country will support DPRK if war should break out. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/790523/north-korea-allies-china-russia-kim-jong-un.

1 Like

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

yippie.... grin...its about time somebody show those amerifvcks that they are nothing....

russia is ready,china is ready,iran is ready....let armageddon begin...... grin
boko haram don strong our heart for here.. we no dey fear the word "War" again

cos it's like Mosquitoe, everywhere you step your feet in grin

1 Like

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by masinga07(m): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Please Mister, can you show us link to where you watched that. Have you even take time to know to what extent their nuclear missiles can reach? America is just been concern with her Allies(Japan and south korea) particularly who are not safe with DPRK nuclear power.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ishaku Signs Death Sentence For Kidnappers In Taraba / Nigeria’s Economy Choking Under Pangs Of Politics- Businessday / MEND Backs Reps Summon Of Jonathan Over Malabu Oil Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.