Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39710 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2017
Dammysmart:
wont u go for your class...#wink...Mr. Alabi is coming for you
Lemme guess... .. you're a 200l student
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Dammysmart: 6:40pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 8:30pm On May 15, 2017
Dammysmart:
lolz nahh...dm my mail...let's talk nah Historian #smile
undecided
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Dammysmart: 9:15pm On May 15, 2017
rotexteymie:
undecided
check ur mail
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by thinker101(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2017
All the 300level courses in biochemistry. You see ur test script and u are like 'what brought me to this department?' It was like d more u read to know; the more u fail. God saw us thru sha.....

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Phi001(m): 12:43am On May 16, 2017
benchosky:
lol, ode na die o,bt its nw called elementary differential equation
elementary differential equation is different from ODE na...
EDE na yr 2 course...ODE na yr 3 course...
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by austine4real(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
ngoziigwe:
Econometrics
olodo happy birthday to u
llnp
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Ajoboss(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
omobacyprus:
Strength of materials, Advanced Calculus, Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, Mechanics of Machines.. Fellow Engine Boys.. I hail oo
are u in NDU?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by casspersteve: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Theories of political science

Chai, that course hard, n the lecturer con make am difficult

MAXMISM TOO Z HARD BUT THE LECTURER MADE IT SIMPLE
i hear political science i weak

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Iseoluwani: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2017
casspersteve:
i hear political science i weak

grin
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by effico(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2017
Kbworld:
statistical inference and multi-variate analysis. dos courses na die
Bros that's not so tough as you think ooo. It is even a sub field of econometrics

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Dammysmart: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dammysmart:
v seen u self...saw u last week Thursday...ALT...used ur ig pic to situate you #winks
Oh.. ... Really...
So you uhmm couldn't approach me?? How bad guess you were shy or something
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Dammysmart: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Dammysmart:
lolz kinda, iono wah to say actually cos u didn't gimme a reason to nah, DM moi ur number Jor, I'll call y by Monday. So hoping to meet s diplomatic nairalander sha #winks
undecided undecided cos you're ugly ahbi
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Dammysmart:
lolz kinda, iono wah to say actually cos u didn't gimme a reason to nah, DM moi ur number Jor, I'll call y by Monday. So hoping to meet s diplomatic nairalander sha #winks
undecided
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by encryptjay(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
rotexteymie:

undecided
Why are you guys wasting time nah?
It's appalling seeing both of you dilly dally about contacting each other.
Pls, you guys should establish contact and get things running in the real world.
Why is he reluctant to make contact?
I hope you don't snub him when he finally attempts to initiate contact sha grin
But I'm pretty sure you'll give him a listening ear.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Rick9(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Logic & Symbolic Logic, my Philosophy friends would understand.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Jeanjohnny(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
jackpot:
It's called Lebesgue Measure and Integration
Ooh thanks! I didn't even noticed. You must be a Maths guru then.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by kdon0000: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
computer simulation and modelling
and application of computer programming to machine systems
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by otodeluxe(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Elementary Surveying GEY 231 cry cry cry
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Dammysmart: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
encryptjay:

Pls, you guys should establish contact and get things running in the real world.
lolz asin ehn she is really using me to catch feels...anyhow sha...got no strings attached im not in for relationship stuffs with her #happilysingle, just excited meeting a coursemate n nairalander and would love to meet up buh its no shii that shes nor responding man...thanks tho, life movessss wink
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by encryptjay(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dammysmart:
lolz asin ehn she is really using me to catch feels...anyhow sha...got no strings attached im not in for relationship stuffs with her #happilysingle, just excited meeting a coursemate n nairalander and would love to meet up buh its no shii that shes nor responding man...thanks tho, life movessss wink
Hehehe... no qualms bro.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Cherie69: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tiny23:
Have you come across an English course where you plot graph?

Tree diagram... I can relate

Studying English is not easy o.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 1:19am On Jun 27, 2017
encryptjay:

Oshey advocate embarassed
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dammysmart:
cheesy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Medical/Medicine students come and see this and laugh....
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by tck2000(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Herbal medicine(pharmacognosy).

I felt like crying inside the exam hall and we only do the basics of the course as students of pharmaceutical technology in a poly.

respect to all pharmacists and pharm students.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Culin(f): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Between Phy 311(Quantum Mechanics 1) and Phy323 (thermodynamics)
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Tonelro4real: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello All, please can someone tell or email(anthonydibia@yahoo.com) me the list of schools in Nigeria offering Control Systems Engineering at postgraduate levels.
Thanks for your swift response.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by kayfact123(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Econometrics
That course nah die
Even up till I no understand jack shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos / JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.