Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Marital Breakthrough Banquet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marital Breakthrough Banquet (740 Views)

My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Breakthrough Banquet by Bamfo112: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Next Sunday at Faith Tabernacle, Otta, Ogun State shall also be our Marital Breakthrough Banquet in which God will be terminating every marital delay in the lives of every eligible single and restore peace to every challenged home. Time: 1st Service - 6:00a.m; 2nd Service - 7:35a.m; 3rd Service - 9:10a.m; 4th service – 10:45 am; 5th service – 12:20 pm
Amazing testimony recorded
“During one of the Morning Gospel Raids in the second phase of the Wonder Double Agenda tagged, Operation Rescue, I invited a lady for the Marital Banquet Service. She had lost hope in marriage and men, so i told her to come because I know that God will do something great for her. When she asked if I was married, I answered, ‘No, but I’m certain my marital issue will be settled tomorrow’.
During the Marital Breakthrough Banquet service, the Bishop prophesied that some of us would receive proposals that same day. I believed the word of God’s servant and received my portion. Like magic, when I got home, I received a message from a business contact who hasn’t called me in a long while. I tried to discuss business with him, but he said, ‘No, it’s you I am interested in now, not business.’
That same day, he proposed marriage to me. Amazingly, the lady i invited called me to share her testimony. A day after the Marital Breakthrough Banquet, she also got a proposal. Indeed, God of Wonder-Double is a rewarder!”
• ODIAKA, C. ANITA

Re: Marital Breakthrough Banquet by Bamfo112: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
God awaits you
Re: Marital Breakthrough Banquet by Chuknovski(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
my case is different
Re: Marital Breakthrough Banquet by Bamfo112: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Chuknovski:
my case is different
so is mine,
Because am redeemed of the load and as a covenant child of God what affect others is not permitted to affect me.
congratulations
Re: Marital Breakthrough Banquet by Bamfo112: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS)

Ecommerce is no longer a luxury for today’s businesses. It’s a necessity. Without ecommerce, you’re limiting the potential for growth.

With increasing demand for online purchasing, more and more businesses are moving to e-store from brick and mortar stores. In the Nigeria, more than 30% of people are purchasing goods online from the comfort of their home and this figure is increasing constantly (any proverbial doubting Thomases can ask Konga, Jumia, Zubbah, and other well managed and marketed ecommerce websites).

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign
Re: Marital Breakthrough Banquet by Chuknovski(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Bamfo112:

so is mine,
Because am redeemed of the load and as a covenant child of God what affect others is not permitted to affect me.
congratulations
congratulations

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Female School Cleaner R Ap€ Student After He Turned Her Down For S*x / Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus / Warning Signs It's Time To Quit The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.