Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Have A Nagging Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Nagging Wife (3053 Views)

A Nagging Girl Will Become A Nagging Wife / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Nagging Wife by imam07: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
I have tried all possible means to change my nagging wife but still,she doesn't change.
Any advice from people b4 it gets worse.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Do wetin dey your mind.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by dingbang(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Embarrass her in public.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Safiaa(f): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
What exactly is she nagging about please?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
You stand a better chance of changing her favorite TV opera than changing a nagging wife. I have a nagging girlfriend I want to marry and I know I can't change her. I just have to live with it and ignore this side of her, it's what makes her.. Her grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by SuperSuave(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
married people dey try I swear. Don't think I'll ever get married, it's not even on my mind at all

1 Like

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by tripplephi: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
SOLUTIONS FOR A NAGGING WIFE
1. Give her more attention

2. Gentle answers quench anger... so be calm. two wrongs cant make a right

3. Give her cash... money answers all things... women nag when they lack something and expect you to be a genie and know it

4. Good sex... satisfy your wife in bed and she will be less naggy... nagging is usually due to eratic emotions... very good sex calms it down

5. Find what makes her laugh... be her favorite comedian and know what tickles her fancy.. do it when ever the nag is about to rise

6. TOUCH.. there is power in TOUCH... babies that are not TOUCHED often grow up irritable and insecure... your wife is your first baby.

7. Pray with her often.... GOD CALMS STORMS even within us

8. REPEAT 1-7 daily and in 21 days you will see changes.
happy married life

imam07:
I have tried all possible means to change my nagging wife but still,she doesn't change.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Chuknovski(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
tripplephi:

3. Give her cash... money answers all things... women nag when they lack something and expect you to be a genie and know it

4. Good sex... satisfy your wife in bed and she will be less naggy... nagging is usually due to eratic emotions... very good sex calms it down

5. Find what makes her laugh... be her favorite comedian and know what tickles her fancy.. do it when ever the nag is about to rise

6. TOUCH.. there is power in TOUCH... babies that are not TOUCHED often grow up irritable and insecure... your wife is your first baby.

happy married life

absolutely acceptable, OP adopt this methods, look no further

1 Like

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
married people dey try I swear. Don't think I'll ever get married, it's not even on my mind at all
Who asked you if you will marry?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by SuperSuave(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Who asked you if you will marry?
are you OK at all? be very careful pls angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
are you OK at all? be very careful pls angry

13 Likes

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
We have the same orientation.I no see which benefit dey there.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by SuperSuave(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Love Machine:
We have the same orientation. I no see which benefit dey there.
more disadvantages than advantages bro
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oi you, take this bloke's advise below.

This 'ere is excellent solution.

Nagging is most often a symptom and has a cause. Get to root cause and tackle it from there.

I dont believe women like "nagging", its often in response to something.

Your job is to find out what that "something" is and work on it.

Heart to heart Communication with your wife is a very good start. It might in fact be all she needs is to feel heard or listened to.

tripplephi:

happy married life

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
Embarrass her in public.
You still have a long way to go I swear!.

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
kimbra:
You still have a long way to go I swear!.
bia mechionu..

1 Like

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Prognose: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
tripplephi:

happy married life

Chai.
Na wa oh.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
bia mechionu..
I pity your wife. grin
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by dingbang(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
kimbra:
I pity your wife. grin
don't be so conclusive.. I am d best man any woman can have.. I just tend to put up negative vibes in here.. When I love I love 1000percent

1 Like

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
don't be so conclusive.. I am d best man any woman can have.. I just tend to put up negative vibes in here.. When I love I love 1000percent
All right.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Ninilowo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you are the outgoing type, once she starts, take walk down the street and cool urself down with one or two bottles. Try it over and over and never attempt to say a word when she starts or when u return from ur joint.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by jieta: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
tripplephi:

happy married life

is people like you that end up washing your wife pant all in the name of cooling her down because she has hot temper

op you are the one that marry her not the other way round, you should boss her and tel her right in her face that she nag too much if she can not control her temper you report her to her parents.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by dangotesmummy: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
imam07:
wear ear piece and raise the volume of the music so loud that you cannot hear anything she's saying
Option B leave the house for her
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by dangotesmummy: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
jieta:
is people like you that end up washing your wife pant all in the name of cooling her down because she has hot temper

op you are the one that marry her not the other way round, you should boss her and tel her right in her face that she nag too much if she can not control her temper you report her to her parents.
and what is wrong in washing your wife's pants? Doesn't she wash your boxers and singlets, doesn't she Cook your meals and keep the house clean for you so kini big deal? Is marriage a master slave relationship or a complementary/companionship thing undecided

All this Bush narcist sef.so you mean washing her pants will make you feel less of a man abi? Shioorrr

1 Like

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by jieta: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
dangotesmummy:
and what is wrong in washing your wife's pants? Doesn't she wash your boxers and singlets, doesn't she Cook your meals and keep the house clean for you so kini big deal? Is marriage a master slave relationship or a complementary/companionship thing undecided

All this Bush narcist sef.so you mean washing her pants will make you feel less of a man abi? Shioorrr
i doubt if you are a man but if you are a guy and you are making this silly comment then is disappoint and i don't follow hopeless and useless men that wash their wife undies to argue.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by tripplephi: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
weh done sir....

so at this age and time you still do not understand what a wife or husband should be.... hahahahahaha

HUSBAND or WIFE is never a BOSS. Who boss epp??

It is called LIFE PARTNER... and the rights are equal... it is a FRIENDSHIP with mutual benefits.... you should be wise and study books on marriage next time to know that TWO NAGS CANT MAKE ANYONE CALM.... you really make me laugh. This is why many successful actors,actresses and musicians are marital failures... BOSS ko BOSE ni.... mtchew

A GENTLE ANSWER TURNS AWAY ANGER.

jieta:

1 Like

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by jieta: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
tripplephi:
weh done sir....

so at this age and time you still do not understand what a wife or husband should be.... hahahahahaha

HUSBAND or WIFE is never a BOSS. Who boss epp??

It is called LIFE PARTNER... and the rights are equal... it is a FRIENDSHIP with mutual benefits.... you should be wise and study books on marriage next time to know that TWO NAGS CANT MAKE ANYONE CALM.... you really make me laugh. This is why many successful actors,actresses and musicians are marital failures... BOSS ko BOSE ni.... mtchew

A GENTLE ANSWER TURNS AWAY ANGER.

you are entitled to your own prerogative, your philosophy towards marriage is different and look absolute to my own understanding.i agreed that marriage is friendship and mutual benefit, but line should be drawn when one partner is playing with the other partner emotions.

your last sentence shows you are a weakling and i doubt if you have ever date a nagging girl once. have you for once imaging some one repeating one particular issue almost all the time, is frustrating and is not something to ignore.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by tripplephi: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mr MAN my last sentence was from be BIBLE, a book that is HOLY. If HOLINESS makes me a weakling then i do not want to be STRONG. WISDOM wins wars not WEAPONS.

enjoy your sense.

jieta:
you are entitled to your own prerogative, your philosophy towards marriage is different and look absolute to my own understanding.i agreed that marriage is friendship and mutual benefit, but line should be drawn when one partner is playing with the other partner emotions.

your last sentence shows you are a weakling and i doubt if you have ever date a nagging girl once. have you for once imaging some one repeating one particular issue almost all the time, is frustrating and is not something to ignore.

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by bbeautylik(f): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
jieta abeg go sit down
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by jieta: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
tripplephi:
Mr MAN my last sentence was from be BIBLE, a book that is HOLY. If HOLINESS makes me a weakling then i do not want to be STRONG. WISDOM wins wars not WEAPONS.

enjoy your sense.

i know is from the Quran, that is how you people use the bible and the Quran to guide your ineptitude weakness.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by jieta: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
bbeautylik:
jieta abeg go sit down
come sit down for my leg

for the first time in almost three years on nairaland you are the first female am ''liking'' her profile piccheesy
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
imam07:
Pele o, you can't change a person. Only the Holy Spirit and the person can change a person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal For Help / Best Cream For Babies . / Aje Butter Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.