Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? (1508 Views)

Who Knows About Revenuevault.com / Please Who Knows About Dollarsempire? Are They Real Or Scam? / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by Princedapace(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pls, will like to linkup with someone who knows how to buy from YOYBUY.com or how this importation works. I am looking for someone who is willing to carry me along.. and not a scammer..

We know how country bad with economy. We are all trying to survive o... Anyone in this line of business with a good heart should reply me.. thanks in advance..
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by yusasiv(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Princedapace:
Pls, will like to linkup with someone who knows how to buy from YOYBUY.com or how this importation works. I am looking for someone who is willing to carry me along.. and not a scammer..

We know how country bad with economy. We are all trying to survive o... Anyone in this line of business with a good heart should reply me.. thanks in advance..

wat is this all abt
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by NnamdiN: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2017
You send them your link, specify what you want with as much details as possible and you pay them with your card.
They make payment and the item(s) is sent to their own warehouse first. (you'll pay the transport cost)
Once you've sorted out your bills, you'll give them details of your preferred shipper(some good ones dey nairaland). You'd still pay for them to send it there.
Once your shipper receives your package, decide whether you want express/normal shipping and wait for your item.

This was my experience, first and only time I used them.
Will I use them again? Big No
By the time you've added their service charge and transport cost to and from their warehouse then to whoever is sending it to naija, the landing cost of your item would have increased so much.

I'm still looking for a 1688 shopper/shipper that I wouldn't have to beg with my own money kwa.
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by bewitching: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello, if you need help buying cheap and quality stuff from China delivered in 7 days contact 09093308321
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by Princedapace(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
NnamdiN:
You send them your link, specify what you want with as much details as possible and you pay them with your card.
They make payment and the item(s) is sent to their own warehouse first. (you'll pay the transport cost)
Once you've sorted out your bills, you'll give them details of your preferred shipper(some good ones dey nairaland). You'd still pay for them to send it there.
Once your shipper receives your package, decide whether you want express/normal shipping and wait for your item.

By the time you've added their service charge and transport cost to and from their warehouse then to whoever is sending it to naija, the landing cost of your item would have increased so much.

I'm still looking for a 1688 shopper/shipper that I wouldn't have to beg with my own money kwa.

Hi bro.. U sounded experienced... I av sent u a request here on nairaland.. Make we talk better... What of Alibaba?
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by africanman85: 5:42pm On May 01, 2017
I want to know items that I can import and sell off fast online
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by NnamdiN: 5:47pm On May 01, 2017
Princedapace:

Hi bro.. U sounded experienced... I av sent u a request here on nairaland.. Make we talk better... What of Alibaba?
on alibaba, I try to get the seller's contact, we discuss on whatsapp while someone pays for me after negotiations...It's risky as there is no escrow/protection when you deal with them directly and I hardly buy there. But I've been lucky
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by Princedapace(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
NnamdiN:
on alibaba, I try to get the seller's contact, we discuss on whatsapp while someone pays for me after negotiations...It's risky as there is no escrow/protection when you deal with them directly and I hardly buy there. But I've been lucky

but things are not really cheap in alibaba... is there another place u buy from?
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by NnamdiN: 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
Princedapace:

but things are not really cheap in alibaba... is there another place u buy from?
some items are cheaper there but I shop mostly on 1688.com
It's a chinese site, a lot of people here on nairaland help people to purchase from there....Most of them, their brain dey touch, so you might have to find one that you can tolerate his/her buIIsh1t.
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by Princedapace(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2017
NnamdiN:
some items are cheaper there but I shop mostly on 1688.com
It's a chinese site, a lot of people here on nairaland help people to purchase from there....Most of them, their brain dey touch, so you might have to find one that you can tolerate his/her buIIsh1t.

Thanks bro... but may I know why u chose 1688.com since u said u will not use them again in ur previous comment>
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by Egonne1(f): 4:04pm On May 10, 2017
Hello people. Need help in making your web payments on aliexpress, alibaba and the likes. I can help make the foreign payment while u credit me naira. Contact my signature if interested. Rate is cool too and there is no limit to the amount I can deal. Number is +234 701 247 0952. Call or WhatsApp
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by Egonne1(f): 10:44am On May 11, 2017
Contact me for your web payment. Number is on my signature
Re: Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? by FashionTrend: 3:05am On Nov 12, 2017
we can help you buy,pay and ship
contact us
digits on signature

NnamdiN:

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Shirts Do You Like? / How To Outshine Your Competitors And Make It Big In Business / Up Date On Btcclock.io

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.