Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls (32074 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Mcowubaba: 1:39am On Apr 29, 2017
I watched this video, seems it just came out, and it's a right timing.
Especially In this slay season and pepper dem gang period.
The music is very educational and motivational, I'm looking past the entertainment aspect of it.

Nigerian girls it's time to come back to Normalcy. (no pun intended)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7N64vUHxvw

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 29, 2017
This is not a new culture from the earths beginning women have been held by a beauty standard,consuming beauty ideals and modeling ourselves after the current trend/style

It ain't easy yo! lipsrsealed "U MUST be/look pretty"

Just an observation:Nigerian music is so different I thought this was gonna be a rap video or r&b
An also with a name like PSquare I didn't expect this sound of music

I like it smiley

23 Likes

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Mcowubaba: 2:02am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
This is not a new culture from the earths beginning women have been held by a beauty standard,consuming beauty ideals and modeling ourselves after the current trend/style

It ain't easy yo! lipsrsealed "U MUST be/look pretty"

Just an observation:Nigerian music is so different I thought this was gonna be a rap video or r&b An with a name like "pSqyare I didn't expect this sound of music
This is 21st Century, women shouldn't been held by Beauty, we have so many inspiring and successful women.
And the feminist movement is gaining more grounds.

So, no excuse just low self esteem and pressure to belong to the latest fashion

Lol, with a name like Psquare what sound were you expecting grin an Adele sound or ASAP Rocky, Pentatonix, Gucci mane grin

The Genre of this music is True story.

U must not look pretty, even at that Pretty not petty.
Most Nigerian Girls resident in Nigeria rub so much makeups, the look like barbies, then when the rain falls on them, the look like Tigers grin.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by sirusX(m): 2:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Ladies go with the trend and get swept away by the acceptance of what is considered the standard for beauty...with the filters everywhere, the curves and the nyash pose upandan.

It's all about giving the world what the world expects. Talkless of the quest for beauty as an exchange medium for rich guyz/men

If only ladies could come to place much value on other qualities inherent in them that would regards them as beautiful beyond compare.

Nobody is ugly cz they have something to offer upstairs, it's all about getting people to see that part of a woman that is worth more than what the world projects

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

This is 21st Century, women shouldn't been held by Beauty, we have so many inspiring and successful women.

Lol, with a name like Psquare what sound were you expecting grin an Adele sound or ASAP Rocky, Pentatonix, Gucci mane grin

Most Nigerian Girls resident in Nigeria rub so much makeups, the look like barbies, then when the rain falls on them, the look like Tigers grin.

wasn't makin' excuses? Was stating the reasons why
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Mcowubaba: 2:21am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
smileyasn't makin' excuses? Was stating the reasons why
Alright. Gotcha wink
Hope you're makeup free cheesy
Nobody is Ugly, just lack of money makes someone look bad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Mcowubaba: 2:29am On Apr 29, 2017
sirusX:
Ladies go with the trend and get swept away by the acceptance of what is considered the standard for beauty...with the filters everywhere, the curves and the nyash pose upandan.

It's all about giving the world what the world expects. Talkless of the quest for beauty as an exchange medium for rich guyz/men

If only ladies could come to place much value on other qualities inherent in them that would regards them as beautiful beyond compare.

Nobody is ugly cz they have something to offer upstairs, it's all about getting people to see that part of a woman that is worth more than what the world projects
It's getting out of hand, when I came to Nigeria, I meet with few females who were my friends on Facebook, I couldn't recognize most of them.
Some were shorter, darker, had acnes, sagged boobs, real polio legs not picture pose grin(Acute flaccid paralysis).
I was scared. Scam..419, Yahoo Yahoo
grin grin,

Sexybotilious lightskinned Jane, turnout to be Nyashless long ass dark-skinned Kamisochukwu grin angry very cunning people angry angry.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Khd95(m): 3:05am On Apr 29, 2017
Once opun a time,slay used to mean to killl

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Lol, Slay mama.

Sexybootilicious twista cheesy
Why you too dey lie,
When nothing dey, to dey shake oo
Where the waist oo cheesy cheesy

#YOLO

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by divineshare(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
You dey Ipaja dey form Ikoyi, why you dey lie?

Dey full Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by IpobexposedDIE: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
I met one gal through one of the popular social media last yr. She was Miss NYSC in the state where she served. Very "beautiful" and "endowed". I fell in love over the phone. When we finally met, the pimples on her face will scare the devil. Wen we finally entered the room, I discovered she was wearing a butt pad. That was when I gave up on her, and her generation

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
The gals in the video are all on skimpy dresses and make up
Way to be hypocritical

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
A typical Nigerian Girl Would Rather Eat Shit Than Show Up At Party With No Make-up...

PS: sorry for putting that image of a Naija girl eating shit in your head.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Perfect description of the social media lifestyle we live especially the girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Evinsco(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by paulworld(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Marksule(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2017
#Lovelyvideo
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by shumuel(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote][/quote]
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by RisingUp: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by gadaffioba: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2017
grin
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by zuchyblink(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Umu ejima finished fake Naija girls for the music

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Laveda(f): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by kekakuz(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
stupid song
psquare Don wash

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Juliearth(f): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oh,you are mouthed. You are right though.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Djbond(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Truth
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by slawomir: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2017
ok
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Omolecturer419(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Capital YES

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by sisisioge: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin grin

E be like say e don reach make me too go join that IG dey form toosh cool
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Iamvictor(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2017
All these girls are fake

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by alex81(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2017
....the ending sounded more like phynos fada fada.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download The Free Book "Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man" By Steve Harvey / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.