Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Main Reasons Why “good Women” Are Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main Reasons Why “good Women” Are Single (489 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reasons Why “good Women” Are Single by don9ja: 6:48am On Apr 29, 2017
I know most men will agree that so many women claim to be “good women”. The reality is, only a handful truly fit the mold of being the woman a man truly needs and desires. There are several things that can be pointed out as to why they are not ready and why they continuously find themselves single. So here are the Top 12 Reasons “Good Women” Are Single.

1. Because You Have A Bad Attitude!

You may not like to hear that, but this issue is very real for some women. I’m not trying to be disrespectful in any way, but I want to make my point very clear. You have so many women that walk around with a nasty, stuck up attitude and they have the audacity to wonder why they struggle with finding the right man. Some of them will attempt to cover it up by proclaiming to be a “diva”, too “classy”, or that they are just speaking their mind. In reality you just have a bad attitude. Some people might say, well I see plenty of women like that married or in relationships. Don’t be fooled, she wasn’t completely showing that side in the beginning, why? Because she was being deceptive with hiding it. Either way, being a negative person isn’t going to help you find love. Most of the men may still go after you for sex, but if you learn to fix that attitude then you will start to attract the right kind of man in your life.

2. You Blame Men For Everything

That is why some of you are still single. You refuse to make yourself accountable for your actions. Everything is a man’s fault, and according to you, once they “act right” then you will have no problem falling in line. First off, I agree that men have contributed so much to the issues in relationships and women in general. We as men do have a responsibility to step up and do better. The thing is, if you aren’t willing to “step up” as well, then we will continue to have an issue, and you will continue to find yourself by yourself.

READ ALSO 5 Condom Myths You Need To Stop Believing

At the end of the day, you control how you handle things. If you are not prepared to look in the mirror then you will never realize the flaws you have and that need improvement. So next time you want to put it all on men, check yourself, and accept that you have a choice to do better and truly be one of the “good women” out there.

3. You Think Your Looks Will Carry You Through Life

Ok so you’re beautiful and have a nice body, great! Problem is, if a man talks to you and finds out that there is nothing else to you then why would he bother wanting to make you his woman. He will still want sex (sex is always an option for men) but that’s it. Men may be more superficial than women, but most of us still want a woman who has some kind of personality. Make yourself a more well-rounded fun individual and more men will want to make you their own.

4. You Are A Gold Digger

Ok maybe you aren’t exactly on that level, but you have made how much he makes your top priority. You are so caught up in dollar signs that you overlook the things that are truly important to having and maintaining a relationship. Realize that most men are not rich, so right there you immediately make it harder for yourself to find the right guy.

READ ALSO Fine Out Five(5) Key Ways S3x Changes for Older Men

Even if a guy has money, if he sees that’s what you are mainly about he won’t take you seriously. I’m not saying date broke men, but I am saying that money should not be your main motivator. Have better priorities and you will find yourself in better relationships.

5. You Don’t Keep Yourself Up

Not that you have to get your nails and hair done every 2 weeks (though some of us do like that) but you can’t always look raggedy either. I mean damn, some of you ladies just put no real effort into how you look. Not everyone has the same style, but good hygiene and health should be a goal for all. Most of us want our woman to look good. As I stated earlier we men are a bit more superficial than women, so to grab and keep our attention you need to be mindful of how you present yourself. You know where you can improve your look, so get started on it if you want to increase your chances of going from being one of the single “good women” to one of the taken “good women”.

6. Sex Has Been Your Downfall!

I personally believe it is best to wait, but the reality is that most of us have or will engage in sex before we are married. As a woman if you chose to do that, then understand that your “skills” or lack thereof will impact a man’s willingness to make you his woman. Unfortunately a lot of women think they are good but really the experience was nothing to talk about. Women are quick to talk about a man’s performance while neglecting the fact that they could use a lot of improvement as well.

READ ALSO Ladies Check Yourself: Are You Among These Types Of Ladies Guys Run Away From

It doesn’t take as much to please most men sexually, so be more open to ways you can improve if you choose to take that route (best to just wait).

Also watch and download movie on YouTube viavia don9ja.com/movies

Source:http://www.don9ja.com/2017/04/28/the-main-reasons-why-good-women-are-single/

Re: The Main Reasons Why “good Women” Are Single by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2017
First to comment......
Re: The Main Reasons Why “good Women” Are Single by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Another thread! All these romancelanders forming expert with a PhD in womanhood. Oga op join the queue of candidates applying for the position of minister of women affairs

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of Invigilators We Have / It's My Birthday Nairalander / Nobody Believes Me When I Say I Never Had An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.