Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? (45020 Views)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Ladies Leave Sugar Daddies Alone See The End Results.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
Yes they do that because they don't trust ya Simple
So
They'll rather scare off the next chic so by leaving items its like telling the chic ..
he already don get bae o u dey trespass grin

Example if you about to bleep a girl she goes to the bathroom to change , comes out screaming whose pant is this .. lol no bleeping for you that day .. the pant owners plan don work

But its more because the guy is not trustworthy or has tendency to cheat smiley
lol but tell me.. Which guy would be so foolish to leave d pants in the bathroom when he is inviting a new bae in?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2017
AlexCk:

It's possible they just forgot it. tongue tongue tongue,

Well, majority of the ladies insist it's "marking their territory", so bruh, apparently, they own u Kinda. Hehehehehe,

But hey, maybe dem just forget grin grin
lol girls don't forget. I think they know what they doing. Maybe i would just give out her things to charity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
lol but tell me.. Which guy would be so foolish to leave d pants in the bathroom when he is inviting a new bae in?

U never jam guy wey konji don take over grin

Sometimes the guy wont know they leave it in places where women look

Trust me invite a girl over u see her smiling .. dont be fooled she dey scan room grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

U never jam guy wey konji don take over grin

Sometimes the guy wont know they leave it in places where women look

Trust me invite a girl over u see her smiling .. dont be fooled she dey scan room grin
hahahhahha...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
Mine left bra, pant, green cotex, trouser blowse n comp for my room. I hide it in my wadrope, it stayed for 3months, i each tym i ask her to come take her belongings, she will bring another one n go with the former but i no stop me from anything

Na she use her hand come pack am
3 months.. Wow..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by AlexCk: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
lol girls don't forget. I think they know what they doing. Maybe i would just give out her things to charity

Hehehe,

Charity indeed, or u could auction em to the highest bidder. grin grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2017
To mark the teritory against other predators

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Floxyluv:
To mark the teritory against other predators
lol but other predators will still come

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
Alero... Not on this thread darling kiss
Sorry Booboo. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Sorry Booboo. cry
kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Psittacus(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
The English language has some wonderful anthropomorphic collective nouns for various groups of animals.

We are all familiar with:
A Herd of cows,
A Flock of chickens,
A School of fish &
A Gaggle of geese.

However, less widely known nouns are:
A Pride of lions;
A Murder of crows
A Murder of ravens
An Exaltation of doves

And, presumably because they look so wise, a group of owls is referred to as:
A Congress of owls.

Now, consider a group of Baboons. They are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all animals. And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons?

Believe it or not ............a Parliament. English Language refers to a group of baboons as - A PARLIAMENT OF BABOONS!

I guess that pretty much explains the things that come out from Nigeria's National Assembly!!!

Just thinking aloud sha.
#copied
I use to think it's an "unkindness of ravens "
too much TV series, thanks Lucas Scot

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Use this example as guidance ,when you see a dog urinating on each tree it passes in its neighbourhood, its marking its territory so that other dogs will know whose "neighbourhood" it belongs to. Now some women do the same thing. They mark what they perceive to be their "territory" which is your living environment with clothing items , randomly placed earrings , very distinctive female products so if you invited another female into your abode. The new female will most definitely see the items marking the perceived " territory" and what you will have is a very unhappy female friend who will start interrogating you and causing you grief. Contact the owner one more time if no response get rid of everything.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:
Use this example as guidance ,when you see a dog urinating on each tree it passes in its neighbourhood, its marking its territory so that other dogs will know whose "neighbourhood" it belongs to. Now some women do the same thing. They mark what they perceive to be their "territory" which is your living environment with clothing items , randomly placed earrings , very distinctive female products so if you invited another female into your abode. The new female will most definitely see the items marking the perceived " territory" and what you will have is a very unhappy female friend who will start interrogating you and causing you grief. Contact the owner one more time if no response get rid of everything.
sure.. I will dispose everything soon but keep the unused pads.. It will come in handy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Lalasticlala no do ojoro dis Sunday oo.. Shebi u don push toks2008 topic go front page.. Oya push my own too oooooo....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Toks2008(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
Lalasticlala no do ojoro dis Sunday oo.. Shebi u don push toks2008 topic go front page.. Oya push my own too oooooo....

lol! jealousy at work...but honestly you need to understand that creative writing has a lot to do with content presentation and catchy title.

For instance the title you used is not catchy for traffic and front page topics need catchy titles.

The content also sounds lewd so work on that and quote his name again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Toks2008:

lol! jealousy at work...but honestly you need to understand that creative writing has a lot to do with content presentation and catchy title.

For instance the title you used is not catchy for traffic and front page topics need catchy titles.

I
lol its his job to rearrange it.. Seun pays him to modify threads..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Toks2008(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
lol its his job to rearrange it.. Seun pays him to modify threads..

rearrange ke? you Wan kill am? even if he has to modify the topic I guess the content is too lewd.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Toks2008:

rearrange ke? you Wan kill am? even if he has to modify the topic I guess the content is too lewd.
and what of the more lewd ones dat get carried to front page? Toks.. Brother.. I go open history show u oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Smellymouth: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol..
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2017
CplusJason:
The one way dey lick my neck for here, I don't even know her.

She don spread like 3 brazier and 5 pink catapult pant for my bathroom.
undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Toks2008(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
and what of the more lewd ones dat get carried to front page? Toks.. Brother.. I go open history show u oo

What I'm saying is that the way you wrote it projects you as loosed which should not be so...you need to present it with neutrality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Toks2008:

What I'm saying is that the way you wrote it projects you as loosed which should not be so...you need to present it with neutrality.
toks thank God you aren't a super mod.. People will run away from nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by CplusJason: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Berlynn:
undecided
What?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by fpeter(f): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Marking the territory
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Hardeysolution(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Guys or some guys.. ...no lady has done that to me.. ..

Let me ask, is your house a dumping ground
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by highness25(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I Dont Understand The Rationale Behind Ladies Leaving Stuff At Guys House.

Forgive my English but I have to express my heart on this. Why do ladies do this? Is it out of a hidden motive or they do it because they are forgetful?

I have a small bag of female clothes in my wardrobe and one packet of always pad "left" for months and I just don't know what to do with these items.. I can't give out the pads to d girls residing in my lodge because it would look somehow..

What do I do? Throw them away? Or give them to charity? Since the owner is so unbothered to come pick up her stuff?

Thank you for your constructive comments.
abeg ona de sleep for NL? Person no fit get FTC NAWAAAH!!! Na lack of job de cause am sha... Make ona try

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by lonelydora: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
They are trying to possess their possession

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by budusky05(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's just a msg to the next girl coming that she was here

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Odunharry(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Marking and occupying territory..

Honestly, i don't think it's right and if any lady tries that with me ay anytime, i will simply ask her to come pick her stuff and if she doesn't show up, na dustbin straight
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Ekeke1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's not always marking territory. If you're in a serious relationship with someone, does it make sense to be packing your underwear and toothbrush every time you want to go visit him?

Lots of ladies don't travel light, so it's only normal she leaves some permanently to reduce her load each time she wants to come visit.

Not only ladies do it, guys that date girls living alone have 1 or 2 things in her room. I was in my friend's house recently, I didn't see her car_her boyfriend took it, but he left his ash tray and some shirts in her wardrobe. Even his aftershave and all were neatly arranged in her bathroom...

I have seen a guy complain that his girl packs every single pin she comes with, he thinks she doesn't feel at home. Some guys like it...some don't.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Caricature(f): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Are you serious! shocked
Now that always is 500naira
Abeg bring am to me oo
It wont look anyhow.
Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.