Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? (36104 Views)

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by asorock01: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Since yesterday evening till this morning Police and military Helicopter has been hovering over Abuja city. Has anyone seen it too? Its a kind of weird.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by DrGoodman: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2017
They are protecting the lion of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu so he can board a flight and return to a heroes welcome in Aba. grin

Can you see the road safety, police and army lining the roads for the lion grin

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by okstone: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Maybe una Khalifa don kpeme

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by ojobek: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2017
May b una sherif don d..e

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Tolexander: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2017
asorock01:
Since yesterday evening till this morning Police and military Helicopter has been hovering over Abuja city. Has anyone seen it too? Its a kind of weird.
The helicopter is on surveillance, preventing Death from entering abuja to take the President!

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by joe4real12: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Armed forces and other security agencies half marathon

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Onyenna(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Dunno.....Amania m.....

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Jabioro: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Heaven will not fall whatever that happened they should summoned courage to tell us.. Nigerians have, hard and sustainable shock absorbers to withstand any sudden news.. na today!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by bennybaba(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2017
joe4real12:
Armed forces and other security agencies half marathon
....True

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Nature8(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Jabioro:
Heaven will not fall whatever that happened they should summoned courage to tell us.. Nigerians have, hard and sustainable shock absorbers to withstand any sudden news.. na today!

I know what you're thinking bro, you no get joy at all oo! grin

48 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
It started on Wednesday at 3-arm zone area. During FEC meeting time.
Guard brigade full everywhere. See gadgets for signals...omoooo
Na so I match my brake come swerve go Aso Drive area to escape their Wahala b4 de begin think say na me wan do coup to remove oga.... grin grin

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Jabioro: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Nature8:

I know what you're thinking bro, you no get joy at all oo! grin
If get what I am thinking this weekend is sure for you with chilled bottle of origin.. I promised

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Nutase: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Pics or Na lie angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by tellmanny(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2017
asorock01:

There's an armed forces marathon going on. It cuts across different military and para-military organizations.
They had rehearsals yesterday evening. Security is a key component of the event.
I hope it helps.

15 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by babyfaceafrica: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
So we should fry beans?
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Kennitrust(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
off topic:

please, how much does it cost to have a driver license. please an experience person should help me here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ayayayaaaaaaa! I hope they are not trying to smuggle somebody enter Abuja as dem take smuggle Musa Yaradua dead-body enter Abuja inside a Saudi-Arabia ambulance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by martyns303(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bubu is d**d

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by nairalandfreak(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Buhari has lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Einl(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Half marathon for the Armed Forces...if there was this much security in Benue and Southern Kaduna it would have saved a lot of lives.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by obembet(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Where is our President?

9 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by BigBrother9ja: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Buhari.... . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by sod09(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
maybe...... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Drsheddy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
J
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Seems like the armed forces marathon or something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Buking1: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmm
Two things one must be 2ru
Nnamdi kanu Safty is very important...
2 Buhari ehn Buha cry
I don even forget the number 2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Shey dem say make person resign he no gree kiss angry

yar adua tinz loading

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Priceless200(f): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Onyenna:
Dunno.....Amania m.....
ANSU dude.. Amaniam ududu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by DrAdonis: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
The security apparatus is carrying out a simulation exercise for evacuation and medical care in the possible event of a terrorist attack. Just some rehearsals and nothing to panic about. Hospitals were even told to keep 1 or 2 bed spaces in their emergencies empty as part of the activities.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by maxiuc(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Guy this days u dare not challenge any ABoki Okada man or they will deal with you

In Abuja here hausa and fulani don grow balls

I pity for the Southern living in northern area

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by lordm(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
The end is of an era is here

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by jeff1993: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.