Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (32414 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:07pm On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:

A negative person will only focus on the negative aspects of what I said clearly I want a marraige that will last like Abraham and Sarah's didn't go that deep as to say I want to be barren too for 99 years learn to see a response and not go too deep just to prove a point

Rain dey fall abeg
sha learn not to pray amiss.I don talk my own
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
sha learn not to pray amiss.I don talk my own
Learn to mind your business
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by jerrywill(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
According one guy so... I pay your dowry, fulfill the needful, do traditional, go to church for pastor to pray/bless the union and wait for one anniversery to make it big

Or do everything one day

3 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... You are a good lady who must be a financially prudent person. Marriage is the koko. Why spending millions on wedding when you can use that money to go into a profitable business.

Awww thanks.
But then Larry Burkett is my mentor.
Plus Tim LaHaye so...
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 01, 2017
igedeboy:
I can't read now am hungry make I chop first
hmmm.. ur moniker..
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:12pm On May 01, 2017
Precial419:

D tin get as e b. guys jux like using d blame card.ur woman does nt decide only bt d both of u.it takes two tango
when a marriage fails it's the woman
If it's a big wedding it's the woman
If it's a small wedding it's the woman
If a woman has all girls and no boy its the woman
If she has delayed conception it's the woman
If she has mother in-law issues its the woman
If she's beaten it's her fault
If her husband cheats it's her fault

Women hennn.they don turn igba ikole for marriage blamed for everything grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:13pm On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Learn to mind your business
on a public forum? grin

Shut up and grow up clown grin

I guess nairaland is your bedroom grin
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2017
Joavid:
I want a small and inexpensive wedding though. I'm not even gonna do asoebi thingy for my wedding.
Have promised myself not to buy any asoebi till I will leave this mother earth. WTF is asoebi, is like imposing things on people, something they never budgeted for.
I just pray I marry a wife that won't like party like me.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by AlphaT1(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
Cut your cloth accordingly. You must not have a wedding that will be featured in a newspaper. You must not have a wedding better than your friends own.

Do what you have to do with what you have. Everything depends on the bride and groom. If they share the same mindset, all these unnecessary expenses will be cut off.

Wedding is one day, marriage is forever.

If you really want to go big, either have a truckload of money or wait till your fifth anniversary.

My dear most guys want to really cut their cloths according to their sizes bt the ladies most times don't help matters. I personally wanted to do only dowry payment and then Sunday blessing in d church, bt d lady wouldn't accept that.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:15pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Precial419:

D tin get as e b. guys jux like using d blame card.ur woman does nt decide only bt d both of u.it takes two tango
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Acidosis(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2017
This thread is an eye opener, it will go a long way in saving a life, a home.

For those planning to secure loans from friends and families, please have a rethink. It is not worth it. Invite only a few persons, it will save you a lot of stress, money and time.

Set your own standard and don't allow yourself be moved or shaped by Instagram slay pictures and glamorous video. Some of those weddings were sponsored by the same people that ruined the destiny of this nation. Trying to be like a man that stashed over N13billion in Ikoyi with your 100k or 200k salary is tantamount to stupid!ty. Even if the couples are real and rich enough to afford all that glamour, they only constitute less than 0.5% of the actual number of people who get married on a daily basis.

Set your own standard and priorities and stick with it. Do not jeopardize your finance and your future because of 200 Facebook likes and 300 Instagram likes.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by mysticgal(f): 12:16pm On May 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Same thing goes with the ladies, many are after money and material things. There are many ladies that aren't ripe for marriage but went into marriage because öf glamorous wedding.
Dude,I may agree with you but guys are never serious, even if they are, they've got multiple women servicing their kongos .so why would I want to waste my time with such a person
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
on a public forum? grin

Shut up and grow up clown grin

I guess nairaland is your bedroom grin

My dear charity begins at home in your case e kpele

For the rest of Nigeria can you see why we cannot progress because women who absolutely
Have nothing to do with their time will come and make stupid comments maybe even a curse or two and then insult you when you ignore and you want to be dangotes mummy ? Or is that a fact

Honestly for the last time Rain dey fall abeg
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Rukkydelta(f): 12:17pm On May 01, 2017
It's not a must to do
Bridal shower
Engagement party
Pre wedding photo shoot shouldn't cos that much, it depends on the couple
But you can take pic with your phone

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by mysticgal(f): 12:18pm On May 01, 2017
Acidosis:

For those planning to secure loans from friends and families, please have a rethink. It is not worth it. Invite only a few persons, it will save you a lot of stress, money and time.

Set your own standard and don't allow yourself be moved or shaped by Instagram slay pictures and glamorous video. Some of those weddings were sponsored by the same people that ruined the destiny of this nation. Trying to be like a man that stashed over N13billion in Ikoyi with your 100k or 200k salary is tantamount to stupid!ty. Even if the couples are real and rich enough to afford all that glamour, they only constitute less than 0.5% of the actual number of people who get married on a daily basis.

Set your own standard and priorities and stick with it.
A person who borrows to wed doesn't have sense,I as a woman would even use such man as a puppet undecided.
Who knows he would borrow for his burial.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:19pm On May 01, 2017
Acidosis:

Set your own standard and priorities and stick with it.
exactly my point

These slay people on instagram are cousins of people like ibb,friends children of deziani,children of soludo etc

They have what to fall back on after wedding, while those copying them will be paying debts after wedding grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by LARRYKING1(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
These and lots more are what we get when we make the worldly life our priority. Some guys too don't date simple and easy going girls, but the extremely beautiful, heavily dressed and super hot girls unknown to some that the maintenance cost of such girls is very high talk more of the wedding ceremony.

My opinion though!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Acidosis(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
mysticgal:

A person who borrows to wed doesn't have sense,I as a woman would even use such man as a puppet undecided.

lmao grin
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by mysticgal(f): 12:21pm On May 01, 2017
Acidosis:

lmao grin

I am serious oh

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:21pm On May 01, 2017
mysticgal:

exactly. It's like borrowing to pay a bigger debt

I'm not against big weddings. If you can afford it fine but living to impress is stupidity because the people you're slaying for will not send you after the wedding
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 01, 2017
Raine80:
Most female mindsets are resistant to the concept of helping the man. Partially cultural, some religious influences and an unhealthy helping of ignorance. So if you bankrupt the man before you set up home together how will that be a happy home. It's lack of common sense the view is about the wedding ( what people will think never know who these so called people are as no one can provide specifics) not about that marriage. Because if they thought about the marriage and the future sanity would prevail.

Your words are always wise and don't always seem coming from a lady. Abeg no vex say I dey reason like this. Its hard to imagine a lady can call out & expose ladies like this. And call a spade, a spade

Hahaha. As long as its not in Bella naija. Its not marriage for ladies.

I fear that a lot of women on this forum would begin to dislike you. Well sha.....

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 01, 2017
LARRYKING1:
These and lots more are what we get when we make the worldly life our priority. Some guys too don't date simple and easy going girls, but the extremely beautiful, heavily dressed and super hot girls unknown to some that the maintenance cost of such girls is very high talk more of the wedding ceremony.

My opinion though!

Maintenance cost of Olosho you mean?

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:26pm On May 01, 2017
LARRYKING1:

My opinion though!
gbam.but you men are moved by what you see.you see glossy girl figure 8,pretty face,cute hair and you Will be running after her while leaving the one that has no painted nails or Brazilian hair.she only weaved didi shuku with her cut and sew skirt and blouse grin
.what do you expect? Don't you know you'll be buying Peruvian hair for her and Italian necklace for the rest of your life as well as paying for aso ebi cloth to avoid insults from her and her family grin

Such girls will never let you save lai lai

If you don't continue spending on her excesses, she'll run to the next highest bidder because she knows men are rushing to have her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by eyinjuege: 12:28pm On May 01, 2017
So its the ladies that are stopping the men from getting married again?

Let us tell ourselves the truth, its not compulsory you marry a woman who is not on the same page as you are. Stop writing as though you are being forced by the woman into the union.
Is it compulsory you use a photographer of 200K?

Even the bride price, and bridal items. The men need to talk to themselves because I've never heard of a bride price been paid to the females in the family of the bride. It goes to the head of the family, possibly extended family who is usually a man. All those drinks, and yam, and all sorts you bring for bridal sturvs please ask the men in the family to change their traditions.
We all know the power lies with the men to change their family traditions.

Men need to talk to themselves, and the earlier you start taking responsibility the better.
Op, you can start with the men in your family, and ask them to stop collecting bride price for your sisters and aunties in the family.

You can do only the registry wedding if you want, just do something if you're interested in making your union official. I know women who did only registry wedding with their husbands, and that has been enough for them.
I know some who did traditional after 16 years of been legally married, with 3 kids, and a lot of pepper.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by mysticgal(f): 12:29pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
exactly. It's like borrowing to pay a bigger debt

I'm not against big weddings. If you can afford it fine but living to impress is stupidity because the people you're slaying for will not send you after the wedding

And they go still chop your food? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:30pm On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:

My dear charity begins at home in your case e kpele

For the rest of Nigeria can you see why we cannot progress because women who absolutely
Have nothing to do with their time will come and make stupid comments maybe even a curse or two and then insult you when you ignore and you want to be dangotes mummy ? Or is that a fact

Honestly for the last time Rain dey fall abeg
if rain dey fall nko? You don't know what your mates do when rain falls? grin

They take bucket outside. Woman grow brains grin
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:30pm On May 01, 2017
mysticgal:

And they go still chop your food? undecided
before nko.bad Belle too will come grin
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:31pm On May 01, 2017
eyinjuege:
So its the ladies that are stopping the men from getting married again?

Let us tell ourselves the truth, its not compulsory you marry a woman who is not on the same page as you are. Stop writing as though you are been forced by the woman into the union.
Is it compulsory you use a photographer of 200K?

Even the bride price, and bridal items. The men need to talk to themselves because I've never heard of a bride price been paid to the females in the family of the bride. It goes to the head of the family, possibly extended family who is usually a man. All those drinks, and yam, and all sorts you bring for bridal sturvs please ask the men in the family to change their traditions.
We all know the power lies with the men to change their family traditions.

Men need to talk to themselves, and the earlier you start taking responsibility the better.
Op, you can start with the men in your family, and ask them to stop collecting bride price for your sisters and aunties in the family.

You can do only the registry wedding if you want, just do something if you're interested in making your union official. I know women who did only registry wedding with their husbands, and that has been enough for them.
I know some who did traditional after 16 years of been legally married, with 3 kids, and a lot of pepper.
take 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
if rain dey fall nko? You don't know what your mates do when rain falls? grin

They take bucket outside. Woman grow brains grin

I dey city sorry but wil love to one day sha make I know as my mates dey no be by force madam to engage person as Rain dey fall

I ain't here for you... you wrote an epistle you would have never written to your own sister so forgive me if I blank you on that how many paragraphs of a negative view on what I said and your belle no bitter

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by mysticgal(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
before nko.bad Belle too will come grin
I tire oh embarassed
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:34pm On May 01, 2017
cruchenuti:

Maintenance cost of Olosho you mean?
if you don't continue giving into their demands they'll start sleeping with the next highest bidder who's ready to spend on their indulgences. Such women won't encourage you to save or plan the future with you.it's always about my hair my shoes I want to go to Dubai I want to wear Prada gown, I want this I want that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.