Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

A Grateful Heart - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Grateful Heart (354 Views)

12 Unlikely Things To Be Grateful For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Grateful Heart by goshen26: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Words can not and would never be enough, to express my profound and sincere gratitude to u all, for deeming me fit to be celebrated with.

I can say without mincing priority that this year's birthday is the most celebrated birthday I have witnessed in my life.

The calls were just flowing, it got to a time I had to imagine if I've started working as mtn customer care representative agent.

The messages were just coming in as if I was to be voted for like "efenation aka based on logistics" of BBNaija.

If the whatsapp call should continue like that of yesterday for another one week Nigeria Communications Commissions will bar watsapp call, cos mtn, Glo n others will 'VEX'

Facebook likes and comments was just like when Buhari announce that Rice is now #2500/bag....

Lastly, Nairaland sent me a message to felicitate with? I am highly honoured... God bless Seun Osewa n Crew...

I appreciate u all...

God Bless u

(1) (Reply)

Volunteering / Inspiration / Event Vendors: 3 Growth Marketing Tips For Event Startups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.