Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? (622 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by bingbagbo(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2017
i know a few signs which i will share with you

you can also share yours

1. she is the first to buy things for the man, usually cheap boxer shorts and singlets

2. she is the first to initiate sex

3. she never talks about marriage

4. she never complements the man

5. she expects to be paid for everything she does for the man, including washing the man's handkerchief grin grin

add your own

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by chuks34(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2017
she always compare u
Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by bingbagbo(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2017
chuks34:
she always compare u

compare you to what?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by chuks34(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2017
bingbagbo:

compare you to what?
guys that always spend on der babes

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2017
1. She smiles when she sees your wallet.

2. She uses sex as her weapon

3. She throws tantrums

4. She can't cook

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by bingbagbo(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2017
chuks34:
guys that always spend on der babes

k shocked
Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by bingbagbo(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Xaos:
1. She smiles when she sees your wallet.

2. She uses sex as her weapon

3. She throws tantrums

4. She can't cook

lol grin sex before marriage is actually a sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by chuks34(m): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2017
bingbagbo:

lol grin sex before marriage is actually a sin
i hear u Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by BUTTERBEER: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Safiaa wanna say anything about this? grin
Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by babyfaceafrica: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Most guys know leeches..but their mumu love dey deceive them.. Open yah eyes guys
Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by Cleopatra4(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op if you have money come and date me and I will teach you the signs grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by bingbagbo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Op if you have money come and date me and I will teach you the signs grin grin grin

i dey crase? grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? by Cleopatra4(f): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
bingbagbo:

i dey crase? grin

grin grin grin grin Baddest

(1) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor Roped In Stinking S*x Scandal With Married Woman / Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me / Help!!! I Caught He With Her Colleague On Our Bed - Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.