Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick (33320 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Ladies, Bearded Guys Vs Non Bearded, Which Do You Find Sexually Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by northvietnam(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2017
v
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by obafemee80(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2017
grin
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Acidosis(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2017
classicB:

That is cool. Won't you guys be bored??
introverts don't get bored.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On May 05, 2017
Ladies likes noise and lies that is why they are battered everyday..instead of going for the cool and taciturn ones

6 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by bukatyne(f): 11:36am On May 05, 2017
Quiet people are different from reserved.

Reserved men do it for me.

I not like attention seeking/lousy people.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 11:36am On May 05, 2017
Ambiverted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by rigarmortis: 11:36am On May 05, 2017
masha allah

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by marshborn(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2017
AktorLee:
being reserved doesn't mean u are quiet. it means u just don't talk anyow or act anyow esp in public. But when you are with bae, d beast in u comes out.

My experience though. She even complains i talk too much when we are alone.
Story of my life...well said bro

2 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by magnificientzaz(f): 11:37am On May 05, 2017
Just observing those replacing 'quiet' with 'quite' grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by ItzWonderz(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls run away from that quiet guy. He will deal with you after quietly planning you for decades.

Sshhh,,,dnt loud it,,dnt allow dem to knw bout us grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by ItzWonderz(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2017
roselynpe:
I personally prefer the quiet ones

hmm,,and y quiet ones if i might ask undecided smiley
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by xtivin(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2017
Floxyluv:
Personally, i don't really like quiet people. Lively, fun and out going works for me. I don't think i can relate with a quite guy, the whole thing will be boring.
What if the lively, fun and out going is an armed robber

2 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by MistadeRegal(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls run away from that quiet guy. He will deal with you after quietly planning you for decades.
The lousy one in quote will call you to order immediately you offend him.

You're very wrong about this. Think deeply and then edit your comment. You are not in the position to decide everyone by their appearance. Being quiet does not mean that person is evil.

13 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by 2buffagain(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2017
classicB:

That is cool. Won't you guys be bored??

Introverts can be funny.
Humour is not an exclusively extroversive trait. There are also extroverts that are not funny.

But I've seen enough to know that girls really need to be taught certain things about relationships.
Firstly your guy is not your TV.
Your life should have other ways of validating its existence that don't involve some other person constantly entertaining you.

Most girls don't know what to do with "silence".
They have this thing in their head that 2 people in a relationship should ALWAYS have something to be constantly talking about, otherwise that relationship is dying.

Most girls need to get hobbies
No ... your relationship or activities that perpetuate constant attention-seeking are not hobbies.

73 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by kpaofame: 11:40am On May 05, 2017
ekems2017:

grin grin
My Colleagues at one point usually say they fear me cuz they dont know what am thinking ...

Men who are introverts have their dayz...but the world seems to favour extroverts more

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Chicybez: 11:40am On May 05, 2017
I am pure Sanguine- extrovert- i need a bit of the introvert- melancholic, to balance up abeg

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by MistadeRegal(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2017
xtivin:

What if the lively, fun and out going is an armed robber

Chop knuckles bro. I like your comment.

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by G007(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2017
magnificientzaz:

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Duane212(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2017
So you're indirectly saying you can't be with me
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by egorov(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2017
magnificientzaz:
grin

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by DozieInc(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2017
ekems2017:
Omni-knoweth sad

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Joshkid(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

At least we can find quiet reserved guys

Where can we find faithful non cheating girls ??
Heaven.. Old testament Avenue to be precise grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by DozieInc(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Quite, reserved, simple and intelligent guys
Yeah, that's how we roll .

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by humblemikel(f): 11:49am On May 05, 2017
quiet and reserved all the way

5 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by geekybabe(f): 11:50am On May 05, 2017
Seen both signs of the coin. That he is reserved doesnt mean he is nice. That he is outspoken doesnt mean he is lousy.
Outspoken and outgoing guys are spontaneous. Fun to be with. They bring excitement.
The reserved ones are cool but getting through to them is always like breaking through a bee hive to get honey. You will get bitten or hurt in the process

Just really smart guys, who love to have fun and are emotionally intelligent and mature.

..a fit body is definitely a nice to have. smiley

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 11:51am On May 05, 2017
Though i'm confirmed introvert by nature, my core-cronies/babe thinks otherwise cos i don't HOLD-BACK when with them!

2 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by ricki: 11:55am On May 05, 2017
2buffagain:

Introverts can be funny.
Humour is not an exclusively extroversive trait. There are also extroverts that are not funny.

But I've seen enough to know that girls really need to be taught certain things about relationships.
Firstly your guy is not your TV.
Your life should have other ways of validating its existence that don't involve some other person constantly entertaining you.

Most girls don't know what to do with "silence".
They have this thing in their head that 2 people in a relationship should ALWAYS have something to be constantly talking about, otherwise that relationship is dying.

Most girls need to get hobbies
No your relationship or activities that perpetuate constant attention-seeking are not hobbies.

I bow to ur wisdom.

13 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Loski26(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2017
ekems2017:
This 100% true sha.

I rarely talk. I don't tell my girl when she messes up but I just calculate her punishment keep for mind/heart dey dish am out gradually.

It's bad I know. Just can't help it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by robotix: 11:57am On May 05, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Quite, reserved, simple and intelligent guys
You are the only wise lady among the idiots that have commented so far. REAL relationship goes beyond boring and it takes some really deep feelings to overcome them.

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by richard870(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2017
Floxyluv:
Personally, i don't really like quiet people. Lively, fun and out going works for me. I don't think i can relate with a quite guy, the whole thing will be boring.
And what 'thing' is that if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by ghostmist: 11:59am On May 05, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

At least we can find quiet reserved guys

Where can we find faithful non cheating girls ??
As in ehn...this one now na sumtin else.

All in a bid to get husband, you see them dating 4-5 guys at the same time. They have no idea what love and loyalty means...just waiting for who be stupid enough to propose first. Almost all of them play this same game. Somehow, the media is only focused on the men .

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.