Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David (33035 Views)

Subscribe To IROKOTV For #3000 For One Year Plan / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by AmbodOfLASU: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Today makes it exactly a year we lost our brother and friend to the cold hands of death.

We love and miss you our dear brother.

Adieu! MAY we meet at the cosmic gate. cry cry cry

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by AmbodOfLASU: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
A fellow sapiosexual. We miss you my dear brother.

Cc fratermathy Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun RoyalRoy

Although, I never met him in person but his submissions and contributions here on nairaland endeared him to my heart.

RIP bro

11 Likes

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by HungerBAD: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rest in peace brother.

He was actually one of the first persons on Nairaland i noticed.

Even in his write ups,he was a Gentleman. If i remember correctly,he studied Philosophy and had lots of Philosophical quotings.

May God give his family the fortitude his exit created.

Always,the good ones die first.

Rest in peace.

Seun
Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
Fynestboi
Obynoscopy

Oya make una show make we remember this Nairalander.

To the OP thanks.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP

3 Likes

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by chival(f): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Trust he is doing great things wherever he is. We remember.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by AmbodOfLASU: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
A tribute when it happened last year. The nairaland family will continue to miss you bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/3081150/tribute-freeman-david

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
May his soul continue to rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by northvietnam(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP Brooo...

Death would have taken Buhari instead of you

or
better still

from BMC.. especially that she-Male

7 Likes

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Explorers(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rip bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by dingbang(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
He moved on to another phase of life.. Amen

1 Like

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by ogobaby23(f): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Cyberrex(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
rip man
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Holyfield1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
How can someone go to the University, study hard day and night and finally graduate and when it's time for the parents to start reaping the fruit of their labour He slipped and fell in the bathroom while bathing and that was all....Freemanan, I don't know you but I will never forget you, Rest on man

45 Likes

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by chrischike(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rip brother... I pray we die wen we are ripe and not this early deaths

3 Likes

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP genius...

1 Like

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by sampsun(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rest on dear.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by adeyemi91(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
May ur soul continue to rest in peace brother..
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by lepasharon(f): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by gqboyy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Freemanan the sapiosexual. RIP

2 Likes

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Amarabae(f): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
chai,what a young guy. May God continue comfort the family.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by petux(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rest in Peace our Gallant Brother...The Nairaland Community Loves you.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
continue to RIP Freeman
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by KingOfThePay(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Intelligent Lad.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by KingOfThePay(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Intelligent Las.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bad people live on while the good ones are six feet under.
Such is life

1 Like

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by safarigirl(f): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Continue to Rest In Peace Sir Freemanan, he was one of those youths who was very much interested in Nigerian politics.

I may not have agreed with his philosophies at times, but his ntelligence was unquestionable, so also his wittiness.

8 Likes

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by gberra: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
The young man could make you fall in love with Philosophy...

Rest on... You've paid your debt. The rest of us are waiting to pay ours someday.

8 Likes

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by BaEnki(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
My favourite user here, until the end of time bro, you lives on.

1 Like

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by AngelicBeing: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? / Family Photos Of Five Female Generations / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.