Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 AM

Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil (1485 Views)

Help My 98 Camry Vibrate On Engine On D, More On AC On / 'Grinding' Sound On Engine / Check On Engine History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by freemayor4u: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Helloo
Pls friend I need your experience on engine oil to service my 09 Toyota Camry the recommended engine oil is 0w20 or 5w20 have searched for the Mobil that meet this specification i did not get it but I was shown this coastal oil that meet the engine oil specification
I need the guru or friends on nl who had used this engine oil before to tell me their experiences on it tanx
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by autotrader2: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
freemayor4u:
Helloo
Pls friend I need your experience on engine oil to service my 09 Toyota Camry the recommended engine oil is 0w20 or 5w20 have searched for the Mobil that meet this specification i did not get it but I was shown this coastal oil that meet the engine oil specification
I need the guru or friends on nl who had used this engine oil before to tell me their experiences on it tanx

Use the Toyota Motor Oil 5w20. It's the recommended OEM oil for your car.

You can call or text 09086679585 to get it

Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by freemayor4u: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Price
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by autotrader2: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
freemayor4u:
Price

3k per litre. I'll give you a good discount if you buy a carton of 12 Litres. Check konga.com and convince yourself that my prices are unbeatable Nationwide. I'm the direct importer

We deliver Nationwide Overnight

Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by timifakay(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
freemayor4u:
Helloo
The coastal 5w20 (synthetic) is a very good alternative!
Go ahead and use it.
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by freemayor4u: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
@timifakay pls tell me more about the coastal oil I will go with but tell me more about it have u use it nb
? How does perform on engine
⛽ efficiency
How long do you used it bf change
And more sir tanx
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by timifakay(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
freemayor4u:
@timifakay pls tell me more about the coastal oil I will go with but tell me more about it have u use it nb
? How does perform on engine
⛽ efficiency
How long do you used it bf change
And more sir tanx
Yea, I have used it before.
It's synthetic: prevents build up of sludge in the engine.
7000miles max, depending on condition / total distance covered by the engine.
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by freemayor4u: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
@ timifakay did u mean this oil can go for 7k mile before another servicing of the car
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by timifakay(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
freemayor4u:
@ timifakay did u mean this oil can go for 7k mile before another servicing of the car
Yes, depending on the condition of the engine.
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by autotrader2: 9:22am On May 01, 2017
Happy New Month!
To mark the new month and to encourage potential users currently sitting on the fence, we are going to crash our prices for ONE WEEK

Prices for the next one week

Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 -. 2,500 per Quart
Toyota Motor Oil 5w30 - 2,500 per Quart

A carton of 12 Quarts will be 30k

You get the same prices, regardless of the quantity.

What are you waiting for... grin

Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Nationwide Shipping from PH
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by dany4life(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2017
Please help my grand Cherokee jeep 2005 model, is consuming a lot of fuel 20 litres For 75 kilometers please help what might be the possible cause? Kind regards
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by freemayor4u: 12:03pm On May 06, 2017
House have used the coastal oil 5w20 so superb I recommend it to you and try it no high start up again wow
Thank u all

1 Like

Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by timifakay(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2017
freemayor4u:
House have used the coastal oil 5w20 so superb I recommend it to you and try it no high start up again wow
Thank u all
Good choice,but don't overshoot oil change interval.
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by freemayor4u: 4:04pm On May 06, 2017
I will change it at 4k miles hope that sound good, my car move like machine now wow ta X booooooos
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by timifakay(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
4k miles is good. Cheers boss.
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by dany4life(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2017
dany4life:
Please help my grand Cherokee jeep 2005 model, is consuming a lot of fuel 20 litres For 75 kilometers please help what might be the possible cause? Kind regards
assistance please
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by timifakay(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2017
dany4life:
assistance please
I recommend you run a scan and diagnosis to know if there are any power train DTCs.
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by FlyboyZee: 10:12am On May 09, 2017
freemayor4u:
I will change it at 4k miles hope that sound good, my car move like machine now wow ta X booooooos
If you used OEM filter such as Fram or Denso, I'll suggest 5,000 miles, as it'll make more economic sense...

Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by honmusa(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2017
dany4life:
You need a competent professional that is good with a professional scan tool to check the cause for you .
I recommend autologic @Gbagada (08061166316) ,similar issue with jeeps has been treated there as well .
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by protocol(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2017
where can i get coastal oil in lagos and how much
timifakay:

The coastal 5w20 (synthetic) is a very good alternative!
Go ahead and use it.
cc freemayor4u
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by timifakay(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2017
protocol:
where can i get coastal oil in lagos and how much cc freemayor4u
I don't know. But there will be sellers on olx and Jiji.
Re: Guru In The House Your Experience On Engine Oil by freemayor4u: 8:59pm On May 09, 2017
Protocol add my whatsapp no 08060036977 I can direct u

(1) (Reply)

2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Comes In 2 Versions & A Pop-out Viewing Suite / 6 Invincible Armoured Vehicles That Challenge Everything / Please What Can Make A Fuel Pump Not To Supply To Carburetor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.