Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. (856 Views)

“startups Can Get Up To N10 Million Loan From Boi Without Collateral” / Please Anyone Have Idea Where I Can Apply For Loan Apart From Banks? / MMM Tears Family Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by showreals(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
I your help guys. About taking up a loan and need something steady to do with it.
Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by thesicilian: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
You want to take an 11million naira loan without a clue as to what to do with it?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
If you have access to 11m loan and you don't already know what to do with it, please don't take the loan. By the way, who will give you loan of that amount without you presenting a business proposal?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by Ajewealth123(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
thesicilian:
You want to take an 11million naira loan without a clue as to what to do with it?
na winch u be o,how u take read my mind?

Op,who is going to loan you eleven million without you having a clue of what to use it for?
If I wan loan person eleven million and he doesn't have a clue as to what he is gonna use it for,na my collateral be this
1)father
2)mother
3)wife
4) children
5)landed property
6)the hair on his head,armpit,pubic,just Incase so I go take am do blood money.

Yes am wicket laiz dat
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by showreals(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have some ideas about what I want to do. Just looking for probably better ideas.

It's like a compulsory loan.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by bamidek(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Venture in Block Making. If u need Foreign Block Machine send PM to me.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by Krak(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
showreals:
I have some ideas about what I want to do. Just looking for probably better ideas.

It's like a compulsory loan.

Nobody can give you any idea better than yourself, or else you will end up being scammed.

I know you would have started getting some PM,s, just be very careful.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by showreals(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2017
Krak:

Nobody can give you any idea better than yourself, or else you will end up being scammed.

I know you would have started getting some PM,s, just be very careful.

Oga Park well. There are better ideas all over the world. I am asking for ideas not partnership
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by Krak(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2017
showreals:

Oga Park well. There are better ideas all over the world. I am asking for ideas not partnership

Sorry
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by Michellla(f): 12:19pm On May 01, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 01, 2017
showreals:

Trade. Buy and sale electronics.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 11 Million Loan. Apart Agriculture. by ministeriallist: 10:21am On May 02, 2017
Don't take the loan hurriedly.
First get an experienced investment banker to explain the terms of the loan to you.

(1) (Reply)

Any News From Recad Media ? / Invest In Haulage Of Feldspar Stones and Make Profit in a Week / Are There Any Genuine Investment Online This 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.