Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (416051 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Eddyella(f): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
I'm scared Miss Evajael,I dnt want any of dem dead yet.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
opynahnah:
How do i recommend this thread to people o? Dem been don dey my neck sey dey wan read this work...someone pls help make them no kill me ooo

If they are on NL, just hit reply and mention them.

They should check their notifications for the 'mentions', it will lead them here
Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
EvaJael:
Cbella I have fulfilled my promise. Sorry, it's a lot shorter than I planned. I typed one yesterday but I donno where it disappeared to, I didnt save it and it was so painfu. I had to type again and I couldn't remember the exact words. Thank you for your patience and those strong words of encouragement

Thank you ma'am, this will do.

Hahaha! That won't be your last disappearance, Chaiii. It must have been loaded.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Lildiamond: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
lipsrsealedembarassed
Re: Hidden Diamonds by ADECULATE(f): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Haaa pls evaJael, it shuld be elliot nt niel or mille abeg
Re: Hidden Diamonds by bossy512(f): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
I think it was Elliot that shot the gun, thanks for the update, more pls
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
No no, my poor Mille
Re: Hidden Diamonds by opynahnah(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
cbella:

If they are on NL, just hit reply and mention them.

They should check their notifications for the 'mentions', it will lead them here
owkay...thanks a bunch
Re: Hidden Diamonds by itsandi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice update! Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nothing should happen to Elliot. Evajael, am warning you.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
ThrowbackMONDAY grin

All i ask of you is very simple, Dont push me any further cheesy

Haa hahhaha aha, let me just laugh here and go

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Patotelli(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2017
CHAIII!!!,, Ewoooo!!!,,,. Evajel bikonu oooo, i started this story since 09:45pm dat was last night till now, i saw 75pages already, i was so happy bcox i thought by the time i get to the end the story will have ended. But i'm wrong ooooo.... More mb to ur phone dear, i'm crushing on u already and ready to fight dat oga hadanson or what is his name no offence plss for you to be mine.

Pls come update.... Cant wait a bit.. If na light no dey make i do weighbeen of mikano generator to u ASAP.!!!!.. PLS in ur next story or if you have anyother ones trending name me dear pls.. Oh wait oo, i recollect reading this is your first!. Jesus!!.. More blood to ur fingers and more suspence traits fall on you dear....

#patotelli pattoski

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Jamille
The sound was beyond deafening. I fell from my seat out of intense fear. I could hear voices and shuffling of feet. “I’m alive?” I thought
I tried opening one eye and it complied. Surprised, I tried opening the second one too and I could see what was going on around me. The guys seemed to be arguing about something I didn’t care to know about. My joy was cut short immediately my brain processed why I was alive. It meant only one thing, the love of my life was the ‘chosen’ one.
I wanted to get up and move over to him but they were still in the room and their argument was becoming really intense. One of them came close to check if I was alive.
I heard him say,”She’s breathing, I think the shock knocked her out.”
“Cut her loose.” I heard the commanding voice I had come to hate with everything within me.
The stupid servant obeyed and released me immediately. I kicked him with all the strength I had in me and I was rewarded with a warning gunshot to my arm.
“Elliot, your brother’s… oh! Pardon me. Your late brother’s fiancée is a strong willed woman. Good bye my man. Don’t worry, your family will soon be here, I sent for help through your phones. I’ll miss hunting you down. We’ll meet in hell soon bro, I know that for a fact...” Those were the last words I heard before darkness offered me the comfort I sought.

A couple of hours later
Jason
“Damn! I can’t believe this is happening aunt Liz.” I almost screamed once again as I paced the hospital waiting room like a man waiting for his wife to deliver their first child. Unfortunately, I was pacing for worse reasons. I had not been myself since I received a strange text from Mille about her being in serious danger. I drove there with Rachel, only to meet Aunt Charis and Gloria at the gate. She claimed to have received the same message. The security guy wasn’t there which was indeed strange. When Mille took me there some weeks back, she told me that there was always a security guy there at all hours.
When we got in, the sight that greeted us was a horrible one. Elliot was struggling to move and bleeding all over. Mille lay unconscious on the floor while Jathniel was tied securely to a chair, head hung down and blood stains on his chest. Taking them to the cars was one hell of a task because I was surrounded by females but I succeeded at last.
Jathniel was confirmed dead on arrival. Mille and Elliot were undergoing surgery to remove the bullets. They had lost a lot of blood and we knew their lives were hanging in a balance. The whole family was at the hospital. Aunt Charis had been wailing since we brought them in, Gloria was sobbing silently. I couldn’t blame her, she just lot a son and she wasn’t sure if the other was going to survive. Aunt Liz sat beside Uncle Liam with her eyes red and puffy from crying. Rachel just sat motionless, staring into thin air. Kara was trying her best not to shed tears as she sat with Tristan and Jane.
I was the only one who couldn’t sit anymore. It felt like I was going to lose my senses. Even if Mille survived, I don’t know how she was going to bear the fact that Niel was gone. I could recall how she almost crashed when mum died. It took months to make her alright. This time, the grief would shatter her completely.
“Jason, come and sit.” Aunt Liz called out to me.
“I’m not sure I know how to sit anymore aunt. I’m fine like this.”
She stood up from where she was seated and came to me, “Jason, if Mille was here, I’m sure she would want you to stop pacing like this and relax yourself a bit.”
I turned to face her. Her eyes were stained with tears yet she never stopped being so motherly and caring. Tears stung my eyes too as I bent a little to hug her. She sobbed quietly against my chest. Those tears broke my heart more than it had already been broken. The tears of a mother, she had been a strong pillar for Mille and I over the past years. This incident had sent a knife right through her heart and with each tear that ran down her face, I felt the pain more.
“Liz! What’s going on?” Dad barged into the waiting room. “I’m sorry, I was with some patients.”
“Oh Brian.” She left me and went straight into his arms. He looked at me with a million questions in his eyes but I turned away.
“Won’t someone tell me what’s going on here?” He half yelled.
From the corner of my eye, I saw Uncle Liam rise from his seat and walked towards them. He, dad and aunt moved to the window side and began talking in hushed tones. When they stopped talking, I turned to see what happened. Dad’s face had turned pale and he lowered himself gently to a nearby seat. I could tell he was extremely shocked. I mean who would have believed that something like this could happen? Some hours ago, Mille and Jathniel were all smiles for their traditional marriage rites and now, the poor guy was gone.
A doctor came walking briskly towards us. “Doctor, what’s going on?” I asked.
“They both need blood transfusion right now especially the male patient. This is Mille’s family clinic so I know that Jason can donate for his sister or Liz. As for the male…”
“I’m his sister, doctor.” Gloria cut in.
“That’s much better because the supply of blood in the blood bank is limited this evening so we’ll just run a series of tests.”
“I’m sure we’re compatible doc. He has donated blood to me before.”
“Even then, we still need the tests. If you would please follow me.” He turned to leave while Gloria and I followed. I was sure my heartbeat could be heard from miles away. All I could do was wait while these doctors worked their magic.

Kara
“Mummy, why is ‘gramma’ crying and Jane’s ‘gramma’ too?” Tristan asked.
“Baby, aunt Jam Jam and Uncle Elliot aren’t feeling well so grandma and Jane’s grandma are really worried about them.”
“Jane sorry.” He waved a hand at her.
“Sorry too.” Jane waved back. “I saw when Uncle Jason brought all of them out of one house that grandma took me to.”
I gasped. This little girl had to witness such a horrible sight.
“There was no one to stay with her at home so they had to carry her along.” Rachel answered the question tugging at my mind.
I nodded in response. I brought out my phone from my pocket and played a movie for both of them to watch so I could have a chance to speak with Rachel.
“Rachel, I’m really really scared.”
“Everyone here is scared but I think I’m the one with the greatest fear.” She replied.
“I wish I could cry but I need to be strong because of Tristan and even Jane.”
“I know right? It’s terrible and the bad part is that we cannot tell what happened unless they tell us.”
“Yeah. I hate that this has to happen to Mille. She doesn’t deserve any of these. Everyone knows how nice and simple she is.” I sighed.
“Believe me, I thought this kind of tragedy only happens in movies.”
“It is here right before us Rachel. Please watch the kids for me, I cannot hold my tears again.” I got up and left for the restroom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Patotelli:
CHAIII!!!,, Ewoooo!!!,,,. Evajel bikonu oooo, i started this story since 09:45pm dat was last night till now, i saw 75pages already, i was so happy bcox i thought by the time i get to the end the story will have ended. But i'm wrong ooooo.... More mb to ur phone dear, i'm crushing on u already and ready to fight dat oga hadanson or what is his name no offence plss for you to be mine.

Pls come update.... Cant wait a bit.. If na light no dey make i do weighbeen of mikano generator to u ASAP.!!!!.. PLS in ur next story or if you have anyother ones trending name me dear pls.. Oh wait oo, i recollect reading this is your first!. Jesus!!.. More blood to ur fingers and more suspence traits fall on you dear....

#patotelli pattoski
Awwn thank you very very much. I was supposed to update last night but there was a little hindrance with light. Hadampson will kill you o if he hears you crushing...lol.
Thanks a lot for reading and commenting

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Cbella, your update is waiting for u

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by boldndbeautiful(f): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2017
my heart is beating really fast, @Evajael pls do something about Niel embarassed, dont put mille through that torture again. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by bossy512(f): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2017
OMG!!! this is too much

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2017
EvaJael:
Cbella, your update is waiting for u

This one that I finished crying �, my eyes are puffy right now.

I thought it was just a warning shot...

But issorite EvaJael.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by yewande1234(f): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2017
Evajael y........... I dont wish 4 any of dem to die nw. But i pray dey catch does culprit

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
No be me do am na. Why is everybody now blaming me? I will cry o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by omonifamily(f): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2017
I know Niel is not dead, miracle 'll happen soon and d wedding 'll hold

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hantonia(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Niel Dead No Way Evajeal Raise Him Up
Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2017
EvaJael:
No be me do am na. Why is everybody now blaming me? I will cry o

Cry eehhh, at least you are feeling the pain too....

Then we can also have some peace ✌ embarassed
Re: Hidden Diamonds by igit270: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hantonia:
Niel Dead No Way Evajeal Raise Him Up

evajeal now the miracle worker
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hantonia(f): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
igit270:
evajeal now the miracle worker
Yes O
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Adesina12: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thanks for the update Evajael tongue

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
EvaJael:

Jathniel was confirmed dead on arrival.

This was the part that killed me, I had to go back and come check again....

He couldn't say goodbye,

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by ftosino(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
what will happen to the cloth that ayaf bought now and those I invited from the underworld. ewooooo! why na Evajael why??!!! #crying crywhat will happen to the cloth that ayaf bought now and those I invited from the underworld. ewooooo! why na Evajael why??!!! #crying

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
*sobs*
r.i.p Jathniel... Elliot, don't join him please.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by itsandi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
sad sad sad I fear for Elliot... Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by igit270: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
evajeal I av b a silent reader but I must say u did a great one no body was able to predict, we all tot a messiah will show n nobody will die but probably wound but u surprise me.God bless ya brain.
but please don't come and do Eliot for mile oo. dis one she has a fragile heart n please I no wan hear say ,so that she will b in good state of mind let Elliot pretend to be Neil ooo or else na bomb we go take finish Eliot because na him bring trouble.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Patotelli(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
OH!! My man Jathaniel gone, he's really a man of big heart. I weep for him. As for Mille,, hmmmm what shall i use to console you dear, please no go break down patapata ooo. Elliot you got more role to play now. Please i beg Jason 2 marry Gloria, i love when a lady comes out bold, it helps the relationship the more. But then the lady always go gaga and over jealous and over protective. *speaking 4rm personal experince thou.... @Evajel, like seriously you are a real gem..... I hail...

#patotelli_pattoski

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.