Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) (47275 Views)

Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos / A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by jhenie(f): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
I still can't believe she's gone. She was so full of life, funny but troublesome, loving, kind with a heart of gold. I wish the tears we all have cried could bring you back, I wish a miracle could happen, the entire Lady Ibiam girls are in grief because of your demise, how could u have done this to us. You could have thought of your husband, family and friends. Sleep on in the Lord's bosom with your unborn baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / Vets Pull Out Full-Size Blanket Swallowed By A 13-Foot Pet Burmese Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.