Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair (1010 Views)

What Happens When You Eat Corn And Bananas / What Happens When You Fry An Egg In It's Shell / This Is What Happens When The Recession Is Biting A Man Harder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair by LeiderJa: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Well I am doing this question in the food section since weed is technically taken orally.
So,
What happens when you smoke weed with hair, does it in any way heighten the highness levels?
And if you answer,I need you to explain to the best of your ability.

And oh,
Happy Stoning
Re: What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Aro straight @abeokuta
Re: What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair by divinehand2003(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Death sentence straight
Re: What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair by LeiderJa: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
Death sentence straight

Need you to elaborate.

And I heard about human and dog hair, which one is used?

Thanks
Re: What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair by eniolaamoda: 1:40am On May 01, 2017
Hi
Re: What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair by FellaL: 6:34am On May 01, 2017
Hello
Re: What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair by LeiderJa: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
LeiderJa:
Well I am doing this question in the food section since weed is technically taken orally.
So,
What happens when you smoke weed with hair, does it in any way heighten the highness levels?
And if you answer,I need you to explain to the best of your ability.

And oh,
Happy Stoning

(1) (Reply)

New Vegetarian Chunks - Healthy Meat Alternative / How To Cook Nigerian Fried Beans / Cost Of Ice Cream Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.