Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' (5575 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Is Caroline Ekanem Beyonce? / Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by tweet: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2007
caroline ekanem acting in mass destruction was off the hook. in fact she deserves an oscar for that. what do you think.
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by mekoyo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2007
She reaaly deserves it. Well she tried in the movie.

Never watched the movie though but from the advert she was just fantastic.
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by GucciBabe(f): 3:01pm On May 09, 2007
she was fantastic, congrats to her she just delivered a babyboy for Musa Danjuma
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by trendy(f): 3:46pm On May 09, 2007
Well am yet to see the movie
she is yet to impress me as an actress
but am going to watch this movie
to see what you guys are on about
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by Seun(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2007
Please post pictures from the movie if you had them. Is it a good movie?
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by dominobaby(f): 9:44pm On May 10, 2007
Yeah I've seen the movie and it aint bad. Its even hilarious if you ask me, courtesy Olu Jacobs. The film's good sha. Seen both parts.
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by mrofficial(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2007
nigerian english movies sux
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by youngdigi(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2007
Gucci_Babe:

she was fantastic, congrats to her she just delivered a babyboy for Musa Danjuma

this cant be true!!! thats my baby mama
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by Nobody: 4:19am On May 11, 2007
young_digi:

this can't be true!!! thats my baby mama
Sounds like the truth,and the guy is in his fifties shocked shocked

trendy:

she is yet to impress me as an actress
Same here.
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by temmyabby(f): 11:46am On May 11, 2007
official:

nigerian english movies sux
angry , go jump off third mainland bridge
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by wisemikky(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2007
i never watch home videos for the mere fact that i learn virtually nothing from them.
but as for that actress, that babe is sure a pretty one. i might consider watching it just for her sake as long as jim iyke or ramsey noah are nowhere in sight to rush for her lips grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by beebaybee(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2007
@ wisemikky, u too dey jealous. haba
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by pisces20: 5:23pm On May 11, 2007
She did well but i'ld have done better grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by mooretes: 7:51pm On May 11, 2007
Most Nigerian Films are just useless and senseless with awful names to go with it as well. Dont they have film critics? Back to the trend I think the movie should be called 'the exorcism of , ' cant even remember her name. What some movie eek!
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by Ollie39: 11:00am On May 12, 2007
I can't believe she will go to an awful actress to a good one.
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by mailmalc(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2007
she was da bomb.
No one else would have been able to interprete that role the same way she did. She's Fantastic
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by Besteric(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2007
Na so i go dey here while all my Fantasy wives go marry and born for others,, Poor me
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by nweobor(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2007
men 2 bad dat pretty damsel is in such a situation pregnant 4 a man who is not her husband well any one who knows her should pls tell her that i don't mind (money no be the problem)as far say she don get she no need my own all she needs now is true luv like her former lover said in his song una know am now
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by Everbright(f): 9:46am On May 16, 2007
pisces20:

She did well but i'ld have done better grin
who sabi you grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by youngdigi(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2007
candy:

Sounds like the truth,and the guy is in his fifties shocked shocked
Same here.
wats wrong with these naija girls sometimes?? what the hell is she doing with a 50 yr old man, naija girls i love yall but u disappoint me a lot of times, act like they are too hungry and lose all self respect, money is not everything plzzzz
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by Uche2nna(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2007
R u jealous
Re: Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' by elimringMoshi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
why most of the Nigerian movies are associated with witchcraft? almost 99% of Hollywood movies i came across with had some sorts of witchcraft, don't you guys think that you are telling people around the world that your society is dominated with witchcraft? nollywood should atleast be flexible

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin: The True Story Set For World Premiere / [NOLLYWOOD] Download The Enemy I Know 2019 (released 11 October 2019) / EXCLUSIVE: First Look Inside TVC News Channel Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.