Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Much To Start Computer Business? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much To Start Computer Business? (488 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much To Start Computer Business? by DTOBS(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Straight to the point...

Just finished NYSC and was able to save some cash (More than 60k). In addition to my Fish farming, I'm also interested in having a computer center where All forms of online registration can be done such as WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB, NYSC and recruitment registrations.

Now, I need more knowledge about the exact amount I will need to be able to start this Project. I have a shop for the project already.

Will the little cash be enough? If not, how much should I budget for such project. Also, what are those things I will be needing to make the center up to standard?

Please, mature advice only.
Thanks.

CC: lalasticlala, please help move to the right section and Front page to generate more advice. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defraud Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. / How Driverless Cars Could Reduce Deaths On The Road / Exclusive! LASU 300 Level Student Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.