Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) (78186 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Opakan2: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jabioro:
May she expected everyone to hail and congratulate her for wrong doings..

I don't steal but I can catch a thief very easily.. I just picture myself as the culprit and explore all possible means to an end.
Someone with an intention to steal wouldn't do so in her room, and if atal she did, she won't keep the items in the same room where it can be easily discovered.

The case is pure setup

9 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by sosa993: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Imstrong:
Not everyone can handle humiliation, that painful moments when you are saying the truth and no one wants to believe you including family members so sad

the people insulting her never jam wicked roommates, I had my own experience, three girls against they all knew themselves before I joined them. it got to a stage ehn, I call my dad in phone con begin dey cry say life don tire me. what kept me going was the encouraging words of my dad and my bf, maybe I could have ended like her too.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Fukup(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is almost the exact thing that happened in the series "13 reasons why"

We should really be contious of how we treat others...The things we say to others matters alot

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by kokomilala(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is so heart rending! Was she set up? A smell a rat here.But for whatever reason,her dignity,that unquantifiable human virtue should have been preserved.
Now,those who jeered her and hauled insults and disdain on her,those who gleefully rubbed her face in the mud,are they justified?

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by veeveanO(f): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
She was my school mate den @fggc shagamu, she was in ayoola house
Rip ariyibi ayo
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
This reminded me of my older bro, when mobile phones were really expensive i took his phone & ended up damaging the whole thing, at that time 30k no be small beans woh, i was expecting him to shower me with insults & curses.

But he just smiled & said " its the will of God, it can happen even if the phone was with me"

From dat day, i think he is the coolest dude i ever know in my whole life, up to this day

4 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Women are their own worst enemies.

It may just be a case of envy by one ugly mate who no want her around so as not to feel intimidated.

Now she finish everything at once herself.

To be smart enough for Unilag, you will be smart enough to keep a stolen item.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Fideo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ladies with their crafish brain fighting bcs of one stupid makeup that might be put in her bag as a trap senseless fellows. RIP to d dead
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
This incident will most likely haunt those roommates for the rest of their lives. RIP girl.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Jabioro: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Opakan2:

I don't steal but I can catch a thief very easily.. I just picture myself as the culprit and explore all possible means to an end.
Someone with an intention to steal wouldn't do such in her room if if atal she did, she won't keep the items in the same room where it can be easily discovered.

The case is pure setup
Whatever might be the case real or set up, it just matter of time everything would naturally whether away.. my angry taken your life for worthless matter
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
She is not a real Nigerian girl, imagine committing suicide cos ur room mate call you by names...

Rip
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Carrottop(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
fr3do:

say not what you don't know too!
How do you know it is bad blood?

Her mind that would make her commit suicide for such a trivial issue, can also make her a kleptomaniac.
Bro, I know well what I am saying...she's my close friend..... Baba not everyone handle things the same way the shame was too much for her to bear...but then suicide still wasn't the option
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by hmbassey1960(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
TOO MUCH OF HOLLYWOOD MOVIES NO GOOD, NA OYIBO DEY DO ALL THIS KIND THING SMALL THING SUCIDE, WETIN NA,WE SHUD STOP THIS SILLY ACT OF WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE,

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is that all? Thank you . I Dont exchange words with slowpokes like you
Carrottop:
a capsule of postinor would have prevented you scum of a person from being born...you need to be euthanized, someone like you shouldn't give birth to a child.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by tomycole: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
So painful.... May the grace of the Lord be with you. Where ever you her
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by BEASTER(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
That's really bad. The University security department should investigation vividly in the and persecutes the plotter of such act against the decease accordingly because she seen innocent by her act of commuting suicide. May GOD forgive her and grant her eternal rest in JESUS name Amen.
iamdotune:
With a disheartening heart, we write to inform you of the Demise of Ariyibi Ayomide, a Student of Unilag, From the faculty of business administration in department of Employee Relations and Human Resources Management (ER & HRM), 100 Level.

Full story:
An incident happened in her room (Amina Hostel) which involved the missing of belongings (which includes make up and clothes) of another girl in d same room. On Thursday, some of the belongings of d fellow room mate was found in Ayomide's bag ( scattered in three different bags - make up in one of of her bag, clothes in another bag and clothes in another bag making 3 of Ayomide's bag). As a result the roommates disgraced Ayo and called her many names( relating to a thief) and disgraced her publicly. Ayomide called her mum and her mum came down next day( Friday) to settle d issue. The make up was valued at #2000 in which Her mum paid. After that, her mum told her to pack her bags and follow her home which she did but as she was going d room mates shouted on her and called her so many names.

Her mum took her home and went back to work (her mum is a unilag staff). Ayomide was d only one left at home when she took sniper in the afternoon. Her mum came back in d evening and saw her child in a critical state. So she asked what happened to her; Ayomide just stretched her hand to do bottle of d sniper she took. Immediately her mum gave her palm oil( epo in yoruba) but results were not forthcoming. So she rushed her to a medical centre at ebute metta, still results were not favourable, she was then taken to Luth ( Medilag). Ayo gave up in LUTH around after 7 yesterday.

That's d sad story

REST IN PEACE AYOMIDE!!!!

Source:
http://www.trendope.com/2017/04/so-sad-unilag-mourn-another-students.html
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
May God grant her peace. May God give her family and friends the strength to bear this loss.

Heartbreaking.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Safiaa(f): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
This story is really painful to me. I cant express it.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by jaymejate: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

I am not your father. Before amadioha strike you go and correct the nonsense you wrote up there

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Opakan2: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jabioro:
Whatever might be the case real or set up, it just matter of time everything would naturally whether away.. my angry taken your life for worthless matter

It's very easy for you to say.. some people, old or young hold their names in high regard.. I'm an example. I believe good name is better than silver or gold but I will never contemplate suicide for anything.
Nothing in this world freaks or scares me. I know all I should know and when to do the needful (sending condemned ones to their creator if need be). Still yet I keep my cool and name all the time
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
ednut1:
i still never see wetin go make me commit suicide , mtcheeew

Imagine your gf just gave you a BJ and immediately she finished she rips off a masks and says "Surprise!!! i am a guy" then you see its a hairy dude beneath the mask, while licking his licks at you to show he enjoyed it and smiling with semen stained teeth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by smellingmenses: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
jaymejate:

The picture you used will haunt you thoroughly
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is her mates that killed her
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
cry
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Theoigios(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
if this story is true, then its clearly a set-up, the real culprit made sure she was caught,distributing the 3 items in 3 different bags.. chai, what has she gained now..
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Clear case of setup.

The culprits neatly shared the missing items in her bags.

Am not in support of suicide, but those that pushed her to take such a drastic step will not know peace.
Amen. That series 13 reasons why come to mind.
Not everyone has the mental resolve to deal with depression, especially in cases like this, were the victim was innocent.
My prayers are with the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by femi4: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Clear case of setup.

The culprits neatly shared the missing items in her bags.

Am not in support of suicide, but those that pushed her to take such a drastic step will not know peace.
Three different bags for that matter. No real thief will do that

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
69MissedCalls:
People who end their own lives are very brave.

Where is lasisi?

This na end time

Quite unusual username hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Divay22(f): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Some people are really fragile sad sad sad sad
RIP Girl.but seriously you shouldn't have cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
some room mates are devil incarnates fabricated directly from hell. suffered same fate years back. a complete setup followed by long bouts of allegations, accusations and legal tussles. on the surface you will think they are firebrand religious zealots.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by soflygerian(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Apologies if I may sound racist but I thought suicide was a ''white thing'' .. We copied that too... Chissoosss!!!!!
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by joey150(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
In my opinion...nothing indicated that she didnt actually steal the items intially. The roommates may have come at her too hard after the incident, I know how girls can get .

I think she just couldn't stomach the guilt of what she did like in the case of Judas. Irrespective of whether sje actually did take it or not......its still a very Stupid way to die...over some stolen make up you drink sniper... Wtf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.