Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) (78208 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Fash20: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Killing yourself is not the answer
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Vanpascore(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Tuham:

Some people are out there who cannot handle half of what another person is withstanding

From the girl's look, she's naive and too soft to face life after what they did to her

I only pity her parents.

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by barallanee(f): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2017
OMG...dis gurl was really humiliated and she had so many bad tots in her mind cry cry she became depressed and now she couldn't handle the situation... She therefore did not think well before taking that decision and now she committed suicide..which is so so bad...dats why it's neva good to let people's word get to u....
#be strong
#believe in urself
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by barallanee(f): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2017
After she has killed herself...people will now come out to cry,even the people that wer accusing her will say she was not guilty and post on Facebook.... Wen she was being accused am very sure even her frnds stigmatised her...maybe the people she tot will stand by her joined them....all dis led to her committing suicide which I know she will regret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Shiitposter: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2017
mida101:

U can as well choose to escape. Maybe jumping into the Lagos lagoon will b easier.. Receive sense

You seem upset by my post, whats up?
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Shiitposter: 10:51am On Apr 30, 2017
barallanee:
After she has killed herself...people will now come out to cry,even the people that wer accusing her will say she was not guilty and post on Facebook.... Wen she was being accused am very sure even her frnds stigmatised her...maybe the people she tot will stand by her joined them....all dis led to her committing suicide which I know she will regret

I'm also thinking this may have been another factor. Maybe she didnt even have anyone to talk to at that point she had lost all her friends she probaly loved them and couldn't reach out to them. Her mother probably didnt help, typical african mom, probably scolded the life out of her and she lost everything in one fast phase. It's terrible that people are only looking at the sucide part and saying "hurr durr sucide is not the answer durr" instead of trying to understand what drove her to it and what kind of person she was, some people cannot handle intense situations like this we're all built differently thats a given ... let me just stop typing before i cry.

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by barallanee(f): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Shiitposter:

I'm also thinking this may have been another factor. Maybe she didnt even have anyone to talk to at that point she had lost all her friends she probaly loved them and couldn't reach out to them. Her mother probably didnt help, typical african mom, probably scolded the life out of her and she lost everything in one fast phase. It's terrible that people are only looking at the sucide part and saying "hurr durr sucide is not the answer durr" instead of trying to understand what drove her to it and what kind of person she was, some people cannot handle intense situations like this we're all built differently thats a given ... let me just stop typing before i cry.
am very sure people close to her rejected her...den her mum was lyk"u why did u steal DAT thing if I did nt come and save u eh...u want to spoil my reputation... Thanks for ur contribution and understanding
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by mickeymoore: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
RIP dear.....I guess shez not type dat can withstand pressure n for they were her roommate, they should have settled d wjole thn amicably
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
ajokebelle:
So bad.
The roommates sef no try. The female gender and their wahala.
Why shouting ole after the mum paid for it, hope they will live with the guilt of leading her into depression which eventually led to her death.

The worst part of it all is that the real culprit might also be among the people accusing her.

Note: I'm not justifying the act of sucide
She is selfish tho!
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Noblesoul123: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Willie2015:

We all make mistakes; even Apostle Paul killed many Christians even before encountering Christ. He did not commit suicide.

No need to kill herself because of any shame or any guilt, the girl just need to repent and sin no more.

The problem is that the social structure is collapsing.

These days, you hardly have people that can counsel and advice you.

I remember when there used to be school seniors or older relatives that you can run to, for help
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Noblesoul123: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
LeanonGOD:
May God Bless you - I supports your conclusion but I wonder WHY did Ayo punished her parents?.

That's the painful part.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by onedayatime(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Flamzey00:
RIP idiot.. u killed urself Ova d tinz u stole willingly.. D reward of a thief is disgrace/shame. Wen u know u can't resist d shame; why den did u do it? Anyway; safe trip Ayo as u embark on ya journey to d oda room...
I remember one of Olamide's song which says....stupidity don take ov me....stupidity too don take over you tan patapata
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by MayhorE(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

See how you contradicted urself
olodo, m just telling you that both the deceased and her roommates are guilty
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by komodapson(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
[b][/b]
ednut1:
i still never see wetin go make me commit suicide , mtcheeew
[b][quote nah suffer head go kill you..looool
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

She didn't steal those stuffs. She shoulda known better that to survive, never give a fvck about what people say.

Gone too soon. May her soul rest in peace. Amen? embarassed
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by CrownStarPro(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
neocortex:

You know what the male gender do ?
They lynch suspect!
Sorry sis. So far he's a roommate, we either sell the stolen items and share the money or we return it to the owner on a low key (Depending on who the owner is).
Guys don't talk much on this.... But girls got wagging tongue like a dog's tail.
Peace out
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by neocortex: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
CrownStarPro:

Sorry sis. So far he's a roommate, we either sell the stolen items and share the money or we return it to the owner on a low key (Depending on who the owner is).
Guys don't talk much on this.... But girls got wagging tongue like a dog's tail.
Peace out

I am not a sis, but I doubt if you have set your foot in a public tertiary
institution before. You would have seen the disgrace, beating and public humiliation that
thieves go through when court in the boys hostel. Even some do result in death.
This is the reality and not your utopian "we don't do this" story.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by LanceO: 9:28am On May 01, 2017
folakemigeh:
What a sad story.

But does sniper kill that fast?

I onced had suicidal tendency while i was a student also..

May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss
Thank God for your life...
Did you attend same school, how old were you... I think Parents should allow their wards mature, gain emotional intelligence before attending Unilag especially....lot of social vices in that school...

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by calaharry: 9:57am On May 01, 2017
Sniper? Sniper is a drink? Sniper used in warfare a drink?
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Magjoel(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2017
It is so sad that a girl took her life for a trivial reason. Rip dear
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
what is the title please?....see story.see source..beer parlour jist..continue!!!.. People can believe anything sha.

grow up man, d deceased was my coursemate, we wrote our last paper 2wks ago!
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by pinkpant: 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
maviduchez77:
i feel for her.. if she was innocent then to be sincere is difficult to resist such in the mind. i have been wrongfully accused of doing something in the past ,i almost did same thing, though is 2 years now,but i still feel bad and bear grudges to those that accuse me, i just pray GOD help me to forgive and forget within my heart, because i still want to make them feel worst pain by doing something silly.
Mine has been more than 12 years and is still affects me In some ways, I was so blatantly accused with a very big outrageous lie that damages a human being... i can imagine this girls own is still fresh. guilty or not, I very much understand why she chose suicide. anyway if there's a heaven I pray her spirit finally gets some rest.

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by thameen: 10:46pm On May 01, 2017
IDC if she really stole those items or not its high time this hostel embarassment thing be scrapped out totally. Not everyone can face the disgrace even if she did steal those things she wasn't meant to be treated like that. Why does every institution have authorities if the case can't be reported and properly looked into. Though suicide isn't cool but those roommates really did something bad to her for her to even think of doing such.
Pls the school authority should look into the case properly. I feel sad for her though. Wish her the best wherever she is now. I don't know her but felt the pain.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by lazygal: 2:03am On May 02, 2017
Jiang:
This reminded me of my older bro, when mobile phones were really expensive i took his phone & ended up damaging the whole thing, at that time 30k no be small beans woh, i was expecting him to shower me with insults & curses.

But he just smiled & said " its the will of God, it can happen even if the phone was with me"

From dat day, i think he is the coolest dude i ever know in my whole life, up to this day

You are a Muslim right? Only Muslims are not attached to material things and don't fear death that is y up till date nothing can be used to create fear in them just pain

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by rajioba: 5:36pm On May 02, 2017
I am extraordinarily sympathetic to the traumatic pain that the family of the deceased must be going through following the tragic death of the young woman. see, life is harsh, full of mean people and cruel battles. There are a lot of people like her who are currently experiencing depression, and like time bombs; they are going to go off anytime soon.

We live in a very troubled time that requires us to be stronger, tougher and resilient. to beat depression and live emotionally healthy lives full of buoyancy, vigor in the face of raging winds and mean people, you have got to know how the world works in order to be qualified to beat it, to crush it.

http://rajioba.com/index.php/2017/04/16/dealing-with-depression-with-resiliency-mental-toughness-and-smart-relationships/
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by mozino6(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / Accommodating An Insolent Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.