Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Getting Governor Consent Or Certificate Of Occupancy On Your Property - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Getting Governor Consent Or Certificate Of Occupancy On Your Property (705 Views)

Buy, Rent And Sell Your Property Fast Around Lagos / Your Property Is Your Investment..give It Its Desired Outlook / 10 Reasons Why Your Property Isn’t Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Governor Consent Or Certificate Of Occupancy On Your Property by sternakin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
HOW I MAY BE OF SERVICE TO YOU

I am a Real Estate Consultant that offers wide range of services inclusive of but not limited to Leasing/Letting of Residential & Commercial, Industrial, Educational properties, Procurement, Property Sales/Acquisition.

I also offer the under listed consultancy services:

*Processing of Certificate of Occupancy
*Processing of Governor's Consent to Assignment
*Processing of Building/Development Approval
*Title Search.
* Production of Environmental Impact Assessment Report
* Property/Assets Valuation
*Construction/Renovation Supervision

I provide clients with properties covering both long-term and short-term rentals from low-cost to luxury properties with fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, 24-hours electricity with professional security, fire alarm System, CCTV, Landscaped Garden and spectacular interior decorated apartments for expatriates and high net worth individuals.

Am also in the business of identifying suitable and ideal properties for clients and potential clients’ consideration for outright purchase both within Nigeria and across the globe and ensure services are tailored to clients request and timely delivery flexible to cost budget.

Meanwhile, am also opened to contract and partnership opportunities that shall be mutually beneficial to my business and yours in the area of supplies of construction materials such as floor finishes, roofing, security doors, light fittings, wardrobes, kitchen cabinets and so on.

For service engagement or further discussion call 08032296562 and expect service delivery with utmost professionalism.

Thank you
Re: Getting Governor Consent Or Certificate Of Occupancy On Your Property by dejialam(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
sternakin:
HOW I MAY BE OF SERVICE TO YOU

I am a Real Estate Consultant that offers wide range of services inclusive of but not limited to Leasing/Letting of Residential & Commercial, Industrial, Educational properties, Procurement, Property Sales/Acquisition.

I also offer the under listed consultancy services:

*Processing of Certificate of Occupancy
*Processing of Governor's Consent to Assignment
*Processing of Building/Development Approval
*Title Search.
* Production of Environmental Impact Assessment Report
* Property/Assets Valuation
*Construction/Renovation Supervision

I provide clients with properties covering both long-term and short-term rentals from low-cost to luxury properties with fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, 24-hours electricity with professional security, fire alarm System, CCTV, Landscaped Garden and spectacular interior decorated apartments for expatriates and high net worth individuals.

Am also in the business of identifying suitable and ideal properties for clients and potential clients’ consideration for outright purchase both within Nigeria and across the globe and ensure services are tailored to clients request and timely delivery flexible to cost budget.

Meanwhile, am also opened to contract and partnership opportunities that shall be mutually beneficial to my business and yours in the area of supplies of construction materials such as floor finishes, roofing, security doors, light fittings, wardrobes, kitchen cabinets and so on.

For service engagement or further discussion call 08032296562 and expect service delivery with utmost professionalism.

Thank you
its alright

(1) (Reply)

Buy Goods In Wholesale/retail From Us,uk,china,india And Ship To Nigeria Easily / The Beauty Of Professionals Handling Your Relocation And Saving You The Strees. / Cheap Eggs For Sale In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.