Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) (42645 Views)

Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by LivingHuman: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
The police on Saturday said they had arrested six (6) members of the notorious Hired Assassins gang responsible for the attack of Senator Dino Melaye at his residence in Kogi state namely;

i. Taofiq Isah ‘M’ 54 years principal suspect (Hon. Chairman Ijumu LGA Kogi State)
ii. Ade Obage ‘M’ 29 years
iii. Abdullahi Isah a.k.a Eko ‘M’ 32 years
iv. Ahmed Ajayi ‘M’ 45 years
v. Michael Bamidele ‘M’ 26 years
vi. Ex- Sgt Ede James ‘M’ 35 years (Orderly to Chairman of ijumu LGA Kogi State at the time of the attack)

Items recovered included one Hyundai Ambulance bus allegedly used in conveying the attackers, five AK 47 rifles, One Beretta pistol and two locally made single barrel shot guns. Others were 25 expended shells of 7.62 mm ammunition, 13 expended shells of 9mm ammunition and 12 expended shells of gauge

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/see-faces-of-suspects-who-attempted-to.html

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dino is not different from this criminals

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Mophasa(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
They should be locked up if found guilty and their sponsors should be revealed

Politics of bitterness and hate must be eradicated from our democracy

I wonder what the guy above me is high on?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by LivingHuman: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Poorboy: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dino your jazz man tight ooo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by AlhajiSpray(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
NCAN political division commander reporting for duty on this fine Saturday evening!

Hmmm...a couple of yoruba muslims and some afonjiggedys! Too bad! cheesy

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Propaganda!!!
Ambulance come carry notorious hired assassins grin grin grin hehe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Kagarko(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Propaganda.

Dino your lies will soon be unveiled. Just wait and see.

7 Likes

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nutase: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Huh
Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by smellingmenses: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
cool
Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by smellingmenses: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
sarrki:
Post on topic.

6 Likes

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by hotspec(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Would d Police respond d same way, if Dino was a common citizen?

6 Likes

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
APC knows thier thuggery won't get them anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by LordVoldemort(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
K
Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by recievesense: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
ajeku iya nioje in progress

3 Likes

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Before i read am i don already know say e no go pass...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by sotall(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
ok
Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Lilaex: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kill dino u could not the one good tin u could have done with ur worthless life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by massinola(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
sarrki:
So also you and your pay masters. Case settled

29 Likes

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Any body commenting below me is a f00l
Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by dammieco(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dino himself is a suspect. They ain't different from one another.

2 Likes

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
mtcheew , undecided
Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by RotrMezie: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
see their faces

1 Like

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
muller101:

your ancestors are f00l

5 Likes

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
h
Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by dammieco(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
muller101:
I happened to be the person that commented below you directly. But I am not bothered by your foolishness

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Miraxzeebility(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
I swear with all due respect if you put on imaginary dark shades on their faces they kinda look like a clueless governor.

1 Like

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by clydedaniels(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
see face ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tenim47:

your ancestors are f00l
lol.Nigerians no sense of humour any more.

1 Like

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
ok..
meanwhile..afonjas monitoring nnamdi kanu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) by MDCCCXXXII: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
It is only when members of the political elite are attacked that we see just how efficient the Nigeria Police is.

Shioor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 / Protest Rocks UN Offices Over Omoyele Sowore's Detention (photos) / Aisha Buhari Calls On The IGP To Release Her Detained Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.