Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Vehicle Registration/Papers Renewal Services (Stop been Molested) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vehicle Registration/Papers Renewal Services (Stop been Molested) (582 Views)

I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / How Do I Stop Been Emotionally Attached To People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Registration/Papers Renewal Services (Stop been Molested) by onesource2(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma on this Great Platform (Du Nairalanders),
It is understandable that, you will have to leave your house very early in the morning to be ahead traffic, so you can be at work or office on time.
It is also understandable that you have so much work schedule such that you really does not have the time for domestic activities. The list of our respective schedule is just unending.
But let me bring to your notice the implication of such action and inaction of yours by using your Car, Motor or Vehicle (whichever name appeal to you) to illustrate and/or make my point.
Each car must to be registered for identification suppose and by so doing there are rules and regulations guiding such conduct and with Personnel in charge of keeping the rules regulating vehicles activities.
Yes your plight is understood because of your schedule but there are agency of govt using car registration as a source of income, so it becomes and offence not to update vehicle papers.
Just imagine a situation where your vehicle papers are due and you are yet to get it renewed and there come an eventuality or situation that will coincide with Traffic officer pulling over your car, in that scenario anything can happen, such that you will not only renew the papers but you will be DELAYED, MOLESTED, YOUR CAR MAY BE IMPOUNDED AND YOU WILL PAY A FINE ATTRACT TO THE OFFENCE.
It is on this note we OFFER to come in and be a medium to salvage such occurence and situation, such that we will on your behalf get your car registered or renew the papers as at when due.
While you can go about your businesses without fear or hindrances, we offer to deliver to your house or office, as it pleases you.

Contact Us for your Vehicle REGISTRATION AND RENEWAL
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle License
- Hackney permit
- Federal Road worthiness
- M.O.T road worthiness
- 3rd Party Insurance
- Change of Ownership
- Learners Permit
- Tinted Permit
- Driver's license

Your Faithfully
Shittu Saheed A.
MD/CEO
1-Source Investments Ltd ®
Zero Eight Zero Six Two One Two Seven Six Two Seven
Zero Eight Zero Five Three Three Three Nine Two Nine Eight
Zero Eight Zero Five Two Nine Two Zero One Seven Five (whatsapp)
Re: Vehicle Registration/Papers Renewal Services (Stop been Molested) by onesource2(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2017
Happy Workers Day to you All..

Drive Safely...
Re: Vehicle Registration/Papers Renewal Services (Stop been Molested) by onesource2(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2017
While you enjoy your Saturday..

Plz Don't Drink while Driving...

Don't Drive while you are Drinking..

Don't Drive when Drunk...
Re: Vehicle Registration/Papers Renewal Services (Stop been Molested) by onesource2(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2017
We render the service.

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands / Man Who Was Happy After Tornado Destroyed His House But His Ps4 Survived, Sets T / Is Their A Special Way To Concieving A Baby Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.