Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) (48350 Views)

Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding In Lagos (photos) / This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Brotherly there are 6 geo-political zones in Naija abi? SS happens to be one of them. Now the people populating that zone are the ones that will make up the Nigerdelta Republic.

okay.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by eclecticbaron: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pharaoh9:
I know you must be An Ijo man, you're a stranger in AK

Lol... I don't like stereotyping but this is the problem I have seen with folks of Biafra persuasion. You guys assume a lot. Dude I can't be a stranger in Ak when I'm from there. I don't have any issues with your quest but I'm not part of it. Trust me all my guys(dudes I grew up with in Ak) share the same way about it. Instead of joining you we'll remain in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:
Don't worry we're looking for the best strategy.. And we want to observe first... To resolve our claim in a more organized and mature way.

You have any examples of such steps you're taking to achieve your aim? Or is it just empty talks over that of a people who have fought a war for their cause?

Jodha:
At bolded... Are yhu not a Nigerian? If yhu are.. Then do not direct it to us alone.. And "northern leaders" would have been preferable...

Northern leaders may be preferable to you, but the reality is Northern masters. I wonder how organized and matured your so-called way is if you cannot even come to grips with the reality on ground.
Once again, it is Northern masters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:
While at it... Just know that South South.. We're not part of yhu guys...

We want our own "Nigerdelta Republic"... We just dey look una...

Lead the way.. We'll follow suit..

*******modified******
Igbos be quoting me up and down... No matter how hard yhu wail.. We can never be part of yhur Republic..
It's only a fool that will accept to do things together with Igbos. ...
We're patiently waiting for yhu guys to succeed in yhur Republic of Biafra quest... Then the ijaw nation and the whole Niger delta will rise up.. And demand for our own Republic...

Long live Niger delta.. Long live the ijaw nation.. Egberifa oo.. Yaah..
wow I'm surprised as to how you sound confident being an ignorant coward wow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by ewosk: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
CplusJason:
Proudly Deltan.

God bless the Niger Delta Republic (NDR)

God bless the big heart.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Ogidigboigbo omovodu 1 of Africa....hmmm
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
sotall:
You are better ignored for your stupid comments

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by kelechi17(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Zizicardo:
whether you like it or not, we're one. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and all other ethnic groups in Nigeria. United we shall stand and we won't divide. I'm Yoruba, and I love everyone around me, no matter where you come. I'm a Muslim, and I love everyone around me, no matter your religion. I am a Nigerian, so are you smiley
I dnt have issues wit d Yoruba's except som few irritating ones called afonjas ..my enemies are d northerners my God I hate dem wit passion
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by kelechi17(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
hmbassey1960:
MADNESS OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL,THIS MADNESS IN PROGRESS,SEE THE FLAG COLOUR AS RESEMBLE MOTOR PARK UNION FLAG.ABEG MAKE I DEY ROCK GREEN WHITE GREEN,#TEAMONENAIJA#AM UR OMAR MUKHTAR,HAIL NIGERIA~*~
terrorist bokoharam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by nell4: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Lol... strange how you don't sound like you would want to hear about a Nigerdelta Republic and yet you are clamouring for your own country(Biafra). Don't you think other people also have the right to clamour for their own country just like you? Or you want to force them to join you abi?
start your agitation now .biafra don tey. Una don go war . Go to war first before u start talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by MXrep: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Brotherly there are 6 geo-political zones in Naija abi? SS happens to be one of them. Now the people populating that zone are the ones that will make up the Nigerdelta Republic.
so you won't join igbos in biafra but you want to steal igboland in your imaginary south south republic?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:

*******modified******
Igbos be quoting me up and down... No matter how hard yhu wail.. We can never be part of yhur Republic..
We're patiently waiting for yhu guys to succeed in yhur Republic of Biafra quest... Then the ijaw nation and the whole Niger delta will rise up.. And demand for our own Republic...

1. You think we will allow you guys go just like that?

2. Tell Asari and Tompolo to stop going to Enugu and Owerri secretly for a meeting with Biafrans.

3. I guess you are aware that Niger Delta Avengers became strong when they pleaded with Igbos to help them fight Military in the region.

I know you don't know these facts. Ask questions. Why do you think every time IPOB want to protest they come to rivers state? You think Wike is not supporting them.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
xcolanto:
Never seen a people so proud of their colours... Wonder why Nigerians don't go around flaunting their flags and colors unlike the biafrains.
no worry e go soon tire una like when Nigerians...remember before independent na so we dey fly green white green upndown...Sebi una want biafra? give Yourself 10yrs into independence And See if You guys will still fly The colors again....thats if una never fight una sef before then sef

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:

Pained ipod goat.. I'll allow yhur foolishness slide.. Because I'm coming from a long ban... And trust me I don't wanna go back...

In other words... Get lost yhu baboon..

eh pain am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
neoOduduwa:
I don't get it. Why didn't you clamour for secession during GEJ's tenure? Are you really interested in "freedom" or do you just have an arbitrary hatred for northerners?

But he didn't say anything about northerns there nau.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Fucktensei: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Zizicardo:
whether you like it or not, we're one. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and all other ethnic groups in Nigeria. United we shall stand and we won't divide. I'm Yoruba, and I love everyone around me, no matter where you come. I'm a Muslim, and I love everyone around me, no matter your religion. I am a Nigerian, so are you smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by irrefragable: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
neoOduduwa:
I don't get it. Why didn't you clamour for secession during GEJ's tenure? Are you really interested in "freedom" or do you just have an arbitrary hatred for northerners?
we didn't clamour for secession during GEJs tenure because Nigeria expired 2014(that's 100 years from 1914 amalgamation).
The 2015 election was supposed to lead to a riot which we would have capitalized on to divide the country but GEJ tacitly removed himself from any blame that would arise by conceding defeat.

Yes we are really interested in freedom and we hate the abokis the Same way way they hate us too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by beberebe: 12:06am On Apr 30, 2017
eki2000:
I am a true son of mkpat enin L.G.A in Akwa Ibom State, My clan is Ikpa -Ibom clan, ward 4, Mkpat enin. I want to clear the air that Akwa Ibom is not and will never be part of Biafra, Let no Igbo man think that we are fools or we do not know what an average Igbo person is. You people are oppressors, liars and cheats. As a matter of fact, No single Flag of Biafra has ever been raised or even held in Akwa Ibom before. We are waiting for a day any Idiot or group of fools would carry, display or Wave a Biafra flag in our streets so that we use them to set example for others to learn. I believe same of my fellow NigerDelta States.

young dude...you are an afonja...
the place you claim to come from do not exist anywhere in akawaibom...

The same you that claim to come from river state... and do not know the clan you came from...

Always changing Monika to talk trash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2017
irrefragable:
we didn't clamour for secession during GEJs tenure because Nigeria expired 2014(that's 100 years from 1914 amalgamation).
The 2015 election was supposed to lead to a riot which we would have capitalized on to divide the country but GEJ tacitly removed himself from any blame that would arise by conceding defeat.

Yes we are really interested in freedom and we hate the abokis the Same way way they hate us too.
I see. But I have two questions: One, so why the beef with the Yorùbás? Two, you've complained of marginalization, would you drop the Biafra agenda should the next president be igbo?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2017
eki2000:
I am a true son of mkpat enin L.G.A in Akwa Ibom State, My clan is Ikpa -Ibom clan, ward 4, Mkpat enin. I want to clear the air that Akwa Ibom is not and will never be part of Biafra, Let no Igbo man think that we are fools or we do not know what an average Igbo person is. You people are oppressors, liars and cheats. As a matter of fact, No single Flag of Biafra has ever been raised or even held in Akwa Ibom before. We are waiting for a day any Idiot or group of fools would carry, display or Wave a Biafra flag in our streets so that we use them to set example for others to learn. I believe same of my fellow NigerDelta States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Nature8(m): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by irrefragable: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2017
neoOduduwa:
I see. But I have two questions: One, so why the beef with the Yorùbás? Two, you've complained of marginalization, would you drop the Biafra agenda should the next president be igbo?
yorubas fought on the side of the abokis against the igbos during the Civil War. As such they are supposed to be the ones standing up for justice among the three tribes but no, they didn't. They have cowered into their shells as the abokis looted the government after government calling themselves botn to rule. They only find their voice against igbos when igbos tries to stand up to the abokis.

No we don't want an igbo presidency any longer. We want out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:08am On Apr 30, 2017
its illegal to fly a terrorist group flag in a country. why cant nigeria arrest any idiot that flys this dirty colour flag
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:11am On Apr 30, 2017
eki2000:
yes we the niger deltans will never support this. i will always trust a fulani herdsman than trust an igbo man. thses people spoilt the name nigeria and now they want to run. the only people in rivers supporting this are the igbos there. any day that dirty flag is raised in any niger delta state, the people involved will be treated in a jungle justice manner grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Jodha:

*******modified******

yes to everything said here. we the ijaws will never support biafra. na only mumu go accept to be part of those con men called ibo.
first the name biafra sounds embarrassing . imagine me in the midst of my international friends and then when asked where am from, i say biafra. mtchew there. i am still yet to see any real ijaw your carry ipob flag. the ones claiming to be from niger delta that are carrying the dirty flag are actually ibos that migrated to rivers state. even when in IYC meetings in nigeria and the ones held in diaspora, we warn our brothers and sisters to avoid anything ipob.
we are not part of ipob and we will never be part of ipob
long live the ijaw nation my sis
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2017
irrefragable:
yorubas fought on the side of the abokis against the igbos during the Civil War. As such they are supposed to be the ones standing up for justice among the three tribes but no, they didn't. They have cowered into their shells as the abokis looted the government after government calling themselves botn to rule. They only find their voice against igbos when igbos tries to stand up to the abokis.

No we don't want an igbo presidency any longer. We want out.
You dare call others cowards when your own Ojukwu ran off to Ivory Coast. You wanted out of Nigeria, fine, that was your decision. Some people chose to hold the country together, that was their decision. And stop talking about looting as though it isn't a collective crime. Didn't igbos loot? They've all had a bite or taste at the very least, of the national cake. No one raised their voices against you, you people simply choose to be hateful. You never get along with anyone. You insult Yorùbás, Hausas and what not. Are igbo leaders not sitting pretty at the political parties' big boy tables, how many of them have pledged their support for your Biafra cause? How many of them showed solidarity for Kanu? Until igbo leaders also declare their support for the so-called Biafra, only then will I take you clowns serious.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by malware: 2:14am On Apr 30, 2017
bounty007:

who be south south?

abeg i need answer na na...

Even before the seccession, they've started war of words.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Solozzo(m): 4:58am On Apr 30, 2017
If u want Nigeria to remain as One click like. To separate Nigeria click share.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by gemini35(m): 5:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Jodha:

*******modified******

asari went to london and declear that ijaw are more biafra than the igbos,wake up,besides,staying 2gether is not by force,we are resourseful u knw ,

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) / Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria / Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.