Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos (26673 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by godquality: 4:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Where is Oliver Quinn? We need him because military regime before now and politicians now have failed the country. This will never happen in Europe. because those kids will not even be with the mum if she can't take care of them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by dotedote: 5:24am On Apr 30, 2017
baby124:
If you have a baby that age, look closely to make sure they are not using your baby to beg. Some day care rent people's babies out to these women o. They now use them to beg. I can bet that those children belong to some innocent parents somewhere.

Why was she not arrested for endangering their lives? It only takes an out of control car to kill those children. Not to talk of the danger of dust and other infections they are being exposed to.

You are typing English here. Out of control car, Infection. Does she care about all those ? The fear of those two would unavoidably usher in Mr Hunger and then it results to something more terrible.
How do you console 3 hungry babies other than find means of providing food for them?
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Juliearth(f): 6:16am On Apr 30, 2017
This brought tears to my Eyes. After struggling to nurture these babies for 9 months and labour to birth them,she still has to be beg to feed them and yet,some bandwagons are busy stealing dumping our money in uncomplered buildings and soakaways Lord have mercy on us!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Ate247(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Population control is needed right now
We are going down the road to anarchy and chaos ...
These kids will grow up without parental care.. No education ...what becomes of them .. Where is their place in society..
I propose one man one wife ... Two kids
Go against it and pay money to the state

Trump once said Africans are lazy and only good in making babies... I believe him
was it her making giving birth 2 triplet.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Ate247(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
Women can do anything to survive.. Even to d point of killing their babies for money.. If I were a police officer I will arrest that woman and make sure she bails her babies with all the money she gat.. Nonsense.. How can a woman take a baby and lay under the sun .. Anythn can just happen.. Hazards everywhere..
insensitive statement. U den blame ur leaders meanwhile ur same.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Ate247(m): 6:27am On Apr 30, 2017
PaperLace:
What I see is a wicked mother, if at all she is the mother. Why lay her kids on the kerb of a busy road? All it takes is for one mad Nigerian driver to skid off the road... let's not talk about noise and air pollution.

Is this the best she can do?
She should be arrested, and her mental state ascertained.

The babies need help, she needs mental check-up for subjecting them to such hazard at this tender age.
Do u knw hw many people she might have seek help 4rm wit no response. do u knw hw she cleared her hospital bill. Am nt saying exposing does children is ryt. Bt no 1 knw wat that woman is goin through. if u wanna help her. do it n stop condemnation.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by tballeyy(m): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Its atificial triplet

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by egopersonified(f): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Why put the babies in the sun?
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by godwinony(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Looks like a faux..woman wey born triplets, her boobs suppose dey full Na..this one looks.......
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Alezy:
you wouldn't really blame the MODs I think they follow a certain kind of people for good news plus poorly constructed write up.

But its really bad, someone gets such news and he is totally ignored even on same platform, same day. This Op na thief
Itz true sha cuz even when I did my wedding and posted, dey no even send me cuz e no be studio picture. But if na prewedding na so e go jex enter fp with plenty more goodwills... With or without d goodwills sha, am enjoying my marriage to d glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Benignasweety:
Itz true sha cuz even when I did my wedding and posted, dey no even send me cuz e no be studio picture. But if na prewedding na so e go jex enter fp with plenty more goodwills... With or without d goodwills sha, am enjoying my marriage to d glory of God.
my sister in law cool down, why so angry
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Piiko:
my sister in law cool down, why so angry
Lol Piiko, aw u tek dey follow person like dix... chill for ur wife Bianca to grow na...

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Noble855: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2017
Where is the Father?
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Trybes(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2017
May God help her. Story not complete should have ended with providing a medium like bank details through which she can be helped.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by wiringdpt(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2017
What does it have to the with the woman begging for alms?
kinibigdeal:
APC is a party of demons and satan
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by popsyleo1: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
She needs help if she did not hire the kids. Some beggers does that. They will hire kids of the same age and use them to beg. She should be assisted if she is genuine.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Alezy(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2017
Benignasweety:
wow. congrats
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2017
sad
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SexyRat: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2017
oyienootieno:

God will surely reward you for your time. Get her info and probably post it here of other social media. Am sure people will be touched and help can come from there. Meanwhile I'm willing to contribute a token.

I gave her my no to call me so I can get her location since she does not have a phone. She is yet to call.

I think she is deliberately doing these things. Look like a scam

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2017
what kinda barbarism is this? shocked this child abuse
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by MrCork: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
sad

..madam i beg..plisss when can I enter...as discuss an agree?? wink
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
MrCork:

..madam i beg..plisss when can I enter...as discuss an agree?? wink
Cork.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by MrCork: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Cork.

...stop making my dikkkk had..mennnnn...trynaa seduce me today ain't gonnnno walk!!(trussss me) undecided
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by browniex: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Are you sure she is the one that gave birth to them or she rented them for business.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Eniola25(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:
APC is a party of demons and satan

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SexyRat: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have obtained a no that will be used to reach her
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 01, 2017
MrCork:

...stop making my dikkkk had..mennnnn...trynaa seduce me today ain't gonnnno walk!!(trussss me) undecided
angry
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by 400billionman: 9:30am On May 09, 2017
God bless you sister, I had doubts the day I met the woman and her kids. Trust Nigerians they'll give her money and collect powder.

I knew she's fake as a guy and a lady were with her

Please, let us not close our hearts to being kind to people because of deceivers. It is very easy to identify a woman who newly gave birth. If the children are triplets, they should look alike. That's the second identification. Not even their clothes.

So these things are easy to identify.

Those children need to be placed in a foster home and allow the woman nurse them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Marriage Finally Collapses / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.