Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS (57240 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Beautiful Nigerian Lawyer Marries Her Soldier Bae After Years Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by thecommunist(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2017
the guy kissing like a vacuum cleaner, hope he wont suck out her intestines grin
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by rawpadgin(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2017
Emmaesty:
Bros we still dey 2017. Time still dey na
na true but, i never even see the woman to marry sef
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by xcllaxix(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
I can't trust any woman that kisses with eyes open.. Wetin she dey find?. .person to sue?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by cyojunior1(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Partaker post=56051708]Chai see fine babe embarassed embarassed embarassed,to marry don dey hungry me now, it just that YOU ARE FINANCIALLY INCAPICITATED but God dey sha [/quote
]
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by number5(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
@ the grp dance photo

I trust idoma women with their red and black..

They can dance for africa grin grin grin

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by ray48: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Wishing them a Happy Married Life.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Tazdroid(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2017
nnamdi1998:
You're just a nincompoop!

Age is not maturity!

Back at you

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Emmaesty(f): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2017
rawpadgin:
na true but, i never even see the woman to marry sef
Don't worry. Upload your picture, what you do for a living, how much you earn and a picture of your car.

I'll help you share and you will have a pool of ladies to pick from cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by pweetychyka(f): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2017
kiss
SirJeffry:
Congrats and hml to them.
Mine loading................

.........25% grin

My wife's white wedding dress will be themed with USMC blue alpha regalia though.

Come, where's Pweetychyka cheesy.

I 'm here boss!
how have u been?

btw, beautiful couple kiss
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by rawpadgin(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Emmaesty:
Don't worry. Upload your picture, what you do for a living, how much you earn and a picture of your car.

I'll help you share and you will have a pool of ladies to pick from cheesy cheesy cheesy
gringringringrin

not looking for internet babes

too many chicks around me.
my problem is which one to pick

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by chuks34(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
see mixture of profession. hmm make nobody mess with that family o
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Emmaesty(f): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
rawpadgin:
gringringringrin

not looking for internet babes

too many chicks around me.
my problem is which one to pick
Hmmmmm... .. . This is serious. My advice? Pick the one that cooks well and gives amazing sex all other things can be improved on or managed
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by shegxi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hmmmmm... .. . This is serious. My advice? Pick the one that cooks well and gives amazing sex all other things can be improved on or managed
**coughs** osanobua shocked
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Emmaesty(f): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
shegxi:
**coughs** osanobua shocked
My run away lover..... . I was just advising him ni oh. You know I'm a good girl
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mercie97:
congratulations to them, I also would lobe a military man as a husband wink
cheesy grin
I know what you mean.
The sword salute bah...
Don't worry just go to NDA and own a shop there its a step in that direction.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by melaningirl: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
They look good together.... may God protect him for her
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
pweetychyka:
kiss

I 'm here boss!
how have u been?

btw, beautiful couple kiss
I'm good, madam boss. cheesy
Kedu ka I mere nwanyioma?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by 36govs: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
www.MakaPedia.Com is Launching Soon , is not a Blog , is Not a Forum , is Not a Ponzi or MLM Website , is more than what you think , you will Gain and i will Gain too , Equal and Fast , simply click here to check it and Register .. https://www.makapedia.com/wp-login.php?action=register
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by temitope277(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
who wan enter trouble with dis couple grin
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by pweetychyka(f): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
I'm good, madam boss. cheesy
Kedu ka I mere nwanyioma?

I 'm doing alright boss..

Trust you doing alright too...

Good to hear from u
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by shegxi(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Emmaesty:
My run away lover..... . I was just advising him ni oh. You know I'm a good girl
good girl gone bad....
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by AlphLukau: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) / Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.