Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry (46572 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child From The 4th Woman / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by asahnwaKC: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wow
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by sirchrisnewsline(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
is a big lie i knw d story well well she is d six wife pls next time don't reduce her position in marriage is not good after all not only her marry someone husband almost all d female celebtity do include MERCY JOHNSON,TIWA SAVAGE, so na one by one Toto dike how far
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
okay... her own cup of tea.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by vantage001: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
See as this ugly yoruba man use money take mess this fine woman up.
It is no jokes, gentlemen. There is hardly any woman in Nigeria you can't smash or make a second or third wife when you have money.
It is just not possible. They all have a price.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by luminouz(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tender1:
I don't find myself loving any girl anymore after what my ex did to me, I only feel better talking about it. I do really love her. What should I do. Please. No matter how hard I try to forget her, I can't. It's 2 years now, she was the first girl I disvirgin, Though I've tried my best to move on, still yet I don't find myself loving any girl, maybe because I'm scared??
Sharing is caring bro!!! Please tell me more!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Fourwinds: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
RaeMystix:
That says alot about that Man's character
shebi una want already made man...this is one of them
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Fourwinds: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
beautiful232:
wonders shall never end
no wonders are not ending...this is one of d already made man u girls seek for
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by TinaAnita(f): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tonto Dikeh can now finally rest while Mercy trends
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by RaeMystix: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Fourwinds:
shebi una want already made man...this is one of them
A man's wealth does not determine his character. There are poor men that are alot worse than Mercy's husband.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Fourwinds: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
Ghen ghen.

Breeze have blow.
and she got an already made man...she must share him with other women
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Fourwinds: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
RaeMystix:

A man's wealth does not determine his character. There are poor men that are alot worse than Mercy's husband.
no.!!! a lot of u girls won't go for such but this already made is what u go for....now she must share him with other women...again don't forget 2Face is also being shared by two or more women

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tender1:
I don't find myself loving any girl anymore after what my ex did to me, I only feel better talking about it. I do really love her. What should I do. Please. No matter how hard I try to forget her, I can't. It's 2 years now, she was the first girl I disvirgin, Though I've tried my best to move on, still yet I don't find myself loving any girl, maybe because I'm scared??
Its very simple....think of ha like she never exist n gbam u are good to go

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Fourwinds: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
goldbim:
Hmmm!all I can say is the whip that was used to flog the senior wife is on the ceiling waiting for the junior wife.. *yoruba proverb*..I could remember Mercy Aigbe bragging that she has good relationship with her senior wife..*yinmu*..afefe ti nfe ati ri furo adiye..
is dat so
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by damosade(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
nwakaibeya1:
Behold>>So many pretenses and chameleonic tendencies in marriages and relationships these days and those contracting marriages knows that many marriages are not meant to be spiritually?but because prophets and pastors have hidden agendas they contract such marriages ,just because of selfish interest and those going into marriage are not spiritual enough to know what they are going into and so many people who want to get married physically are already married in the spiritual world and their husband or wife in the spiritual world will not allow peace to reign in those marriages and even if you go ahead and marry physically there must be problem even when you have children and that's why you see so many unstable marriages and divorce following ,because of the hidden world but who is ready to accept clean and genuine justice advice ?human beings pretends and hates the truth&revelation regarding marriage and even when we say come and take the mantle and light for marriage they will never come but prefer were they are deceived in so called big big churches where almost every one is spiritually blind and cant even see how the general overseer looks spiritually,not knowing that its your right to know how any one leading you to JESUS CHRIST looks spiritually because JESUS CHRIST IS A SPIRIT AND WHO EVER IS LEADING YOU TO HIM MUST BE KNOW TO YOU SPIRITUALLY >>> Human beings are two in creation,thats spiritual and physical and have you ever seen your pastor or prophet how he is spiritually?We make the hidden things of the world clear to you if you need to know and There is divorce in the Bible but because those who teach about marriage lack the unbelievable power,the LIGHT, the MANTLE to teach on divorce even when it's in the bible they dont dare talk about it and that is why even when you are dead in a marriage they your prophets and pastors still quote what God has joined together let no man put asunder forgetting that every good has evil also as God created it life and death too,so would you continue in evil whereas there should be good ?the earlier you become wise the best for you and look for UNBELIEVABLE POWER,the LIGHT, the MANTLE to move out from Evil marriages the best for YOU .Behold you cannot know everything about GOD so why would it pain you if you are told what the time and season of God is in a particular situation that is unknown to you? In the kingdom of JESUSCHRIST that has comeback to revenge&judge human beings every one is a suspect be you WHOEVER and Ignorance remains the greatest enemy of humanbeings and no humanbeign exceeds the knowledge available to him by self training or proxy,especially as it concerns Jesuschrist and God and it's important that humanbeings think deeply when they hear or see new things as no humanbeign is beyond acquiring new knowledge even whoever no matter your title? i have spoken? Mathew 13,13-14
summarize for me pls
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Tender1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
luminouz:

Sharing is caring bro!!! Please tell me more!!!!!!

Bro I love this girl so much to an extent she introduced me to her parents and friends, but immediately she got admitted into school less than a month, she change, she started double dating, this is a girl that I disvirgin, that use to love and cry for our love to grow like I use to. Dunno what to do. After her, I've not find any girl that I really love, lemme say I find it hard to love any girl.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Origin(f): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Says a whole lot about the Man.

Reflecting badly on the types of husbands we keep hearing about- abusers, those who bear no responsibilities for their children. Who drop kids and relationships like they are dropping used hanky.

And the women: Dying inside yet smiling for the cameras.having to become both mom and dad while still married. Eku ifarati.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Tender1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Its very simple....think of ha like she never exist n gbam u are good to go

I've done that, but once in a while, her thought hit my head, hey dad use to call me complaining that he's not heard from his daughter not knowing that we're no longer dating
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tender1:

Bro I love this girl so much to an extent she introduced me to her parents and friends, but immediately she got admitted into school less than a month, she change, she started double dating, this is a girl that I disvirgin, that use to love and cry for our love to grow like I use to. Dunno what to do. After her, I've not find any girl that I really love, lemme say I find it hard to love any girl.
She have joined bad gang and met a rich guy. Just move on already.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by dhardline(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
She was obviously moved by the gifts that's all... It's her cross let her bear it biko.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by sunshineV(f): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wawuu

so u are d 4th wife, oh lawd
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Ebije1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is dat so? angry

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Ebije1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jst wait fr me angry

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nnwannsukka(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tenim47:

indirectly ure saying ur name nd ur surname are useless

Use ur sense very well
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by twosquare(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Tender1:

Guy, are you for real? You took her innocence, so what? Looks like you are still stuck in a mirage of that utopian love of yours that never really exist. People change and change fast. There are many fishes in the ocean and many loaves of bread in Agege. Stop acting like a sissy and man up....looks like virginity still dey freak you.....se na that type of girl you wan put for house, that someone is a virgin doesn;t mean such person is of good heart.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by chloride6: 12:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Some jobs just come with rubbish

For you to want even thinking about opening a hotel, there is definitely a kind of person you are.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by luminouz(m): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Tender1:

I understand u bro...d pressures n pleasures of SKUL made her change....which means she never truely loved u.....u deflowering her means nothing(a fact I keep telling guys who believe virginity is all in all) coz if she is bad...then she is bad!!!!!
Time will heal u bro..n u will find someone better to love u again!! Peace out!! grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by mysticwarrior(m): 1:24am On Apr 30, 2017
see this thing wey them dey call karma eh, E dey work, na time e go only take. The Bible described David as the man after God's heart, even after David repented and asked for forgiveness after sleeping with Uraiah's wife, God didn't allowed him to go unpunished, as his own son Absalom had intercous with Ten of David's concubines in the presence of everyone, it happened during Absaloms uprising, and God's words was fulfilled. If God can punnish the man after his own heart, then na who God no go fit punnish?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by achieverme(m): 1:40am On Apr 30, 2017
nwakaibeya1:
Behold>>So many pretenses and chameleonic tendencies in marriages and relationships these days and those contracting marriages knows that many marriages are not meant to be spiritually?but because prophets and pastors have hidden agendas they contract such marriages ,just because of selfish interest and those going into marriage are not spiritual enough to know what they are going into and so many people who want to get married physically are already married in the spiritual world and their husband or wife in the spiritual world will not allow peace to reign in those marriages and even if you go ahead and marry physically there must be problem even when you have children and that's why you see so many unstable marriages and divorce following ,because of the hidden world but who is ready to accept clean and genuine justice advice ?human beings pretends and hates the truth&revelation regarding marriage and even when we say come and take the mantle and light for marriage they will never come but prefer were they are deceived in so called big big churches where almost every one is spiritually blind and cant even see how the general overseer looks spiritually,not knowing that its your right to know how any one leading you to JESUS CHRIST looks spiritually because JESUS CHRIST IS A SPIRIT AND WHO EVER IS LEADING YOU TO HIM MUST BE KNOW TO YOU SPIRITUALLY >>> Human beings are two in creation,thats spiritual and physical and have you ever seen your pastor or prophet how he is spiritually?We make the hidden things of the world clear to you if you need to know and There is divorce in the Bible but because those who teach about marriage lack the unbelievable power,the LIGHT, the MANTLE to teach on divorce even when it's in the bible they dont dare talk about it and that is why even when you are dead in a marriage they your prophets and pastors still quote what God has joined together let no man put asunder forgetting that every good has evil also as God created it life and death too,so would you continue in evil whereas there should be good ?the earlier you become wise the best for you and look for UNBELIEVABLE POWER,the LIGHT, the MANTLE to move out from Evil marriages the best for YOU .Behold you cannot know everything about GOD so why would it pain you if you are told what the time and season of God is in a particular situation that is unknown to you? In the kingdom of JESUSCHRIST that has comeback to revenge&judge human beings every one is a suspect be you WHOEVER and Ignorance remains the greatest enemy of humanbeings and no humanbeign exceeds the knowledge available to him by self training or proxy,especially as it concerns Jesuschrist and God and it's important that humanbeings think deeply when they hear or see new things as no humanbeign is beyond acquiring new knowledge even whoever no matter your title? i have spoken? Mathew 13,13-14

Marriage is not a CONTRACT. It is a COVENANT. Stop spreading error from the depth of hell here
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Amberon: 2:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Mine is worse. Met my first love in 2012 and though it didnt last, cant seem to love anyone else.
Tender1:
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by aamstih: 2:11am On Apr 30, 2017
What major achievements/ accomplishments have you got since she left?

Tender1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.