Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People (844 Views)

What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? / Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by SexyRat: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu was pictured after he was released in company of more than 10 people yesterday.According to his bail conditions, he should not be in company of more than 10 people or grant any press interview. Considering the love many people have for Nnamdi, Do you think this will be possible for a man like Nnamdi Kanu to abide by his bail conditions? Can’t he attend church again? Can’t he go out since this will make people to want to take pictures with him as their leader?Nnamdi Kanu is loved and for him not to appear in company of more than 10 people is a matter that will keep arising.

Over to you

1 Like

Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by SexyRat: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pic

Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by ISKANDER6: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
AFONJA DEMON 'ODUA' FALLING FROM D SKY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by SexyRat: 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
ISKANDER6:

AFONJA DIVISIVE DEMON..... DIVISION WILL VISIT YOUR HOME And TIRE IT APART.... WHAT U WISH WILL COM AROUND TO YOUR DOOR STEP GBAM!!!

Calm down Abeg.

Am a Biafran. I did it to laugh those who think they can cage him

1 Like

Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by ISKANDER6: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
SexyRat:

Calm down Abeg.

Am a Biafran. I did it to laugh those who think they can cage him

IT WILL BRING DIVISION
Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by Pharaoh9(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
SexyRat:

Nnamdi Kanu was pictured after he was released in company of more than 10 people yesterday.According to his bail conditions, he should not be in company of more than 10 people or grant any press interview. Considering the love many people have for Nnamdi, Do you think this will be possible for a man like Nnamdi Kanu to abide by his bail conditions? Can’t he attend church again? Can’t he go out since this will make people to want to take pictures with him as their leader?Nnamdi Kanu is loved and for him not to appear in company of more than 10 people is a matter that will keep arising.

Over to you

Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by Pharaoh9(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2017
ISKANDER6:

AFONJA DEMON 'ODUA' FALLING FROM D SKY

1 Like

Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by Obaf1(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2017
Am currently in awka anambra state, i ask many igbos friends of mine, why are u nt doing biafra sit @home things there reply shock me, them say guy we, we no be biafra oooh
Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by PureMe01: 1:43pm On May 31, 2017
Obaf1:
Am currently in awka anambra state, i ask many igbos friends of mine, why are u nt doing biafra sit @home things there reply shock me, them say guy we, we no be biafra oooh
pathetic how u can lie and deceive ur own soul..
AFONJA!!!
Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by PureMe01: 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
Obaf1:
u have digressed from the subject of the thread to lie to ur ancestors.. I understand u can't bear the pain of wat the thread is all about.so u decide to thread on lies which u can only sell to ur ewedu brothers and sisters..
no b only awka u dey,u suppose dey d whole southeast once nah.wetin hold u??
unending slaves to their northern masters!!!
Re: Kanu Picture With More Than 10 People by Obaf1(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2017
PureMe01:
u have digressed from the subject of the thread to lie to ur ancestors.. I understand u can't bear the pain of wat the thread is all about.so u decide to thread on lies which u can only sell to ur ewedu brothers and sisters..
no b only awka u dey,u suppose dey d whole southeast once nah.wetin hold u??
unending slaves to their northern masters!!!
;;;;;;;;;;;;ok sharing my experience is bad again, u can raign a cause 4rm today till 2morow as long am still making my money then no prob, all those thin wey u read there, no b lie;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

(1) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Asks Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom To Resign / Police Looses 11.2million To Peace Corps In Human Rights Suit / Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.