Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? (1451 Views)

Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Clowns As Newscasters On Stv / Rdv, Stv 1&2, Equinoxe And Canal 2 Are Now On Sirius 4 At 4.8°e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by badesemowo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2007
Does anybody know what happened to this show:
"bachelors for life".

I saw it on STV last year(during a five day holiday), i remember it was a monday at about 8:30pm.

The storyline was about 4 bachelors moving in together.
And there was a fine female PA to the mother of their friend, who was also single with an attitude,

nice storyline.

Alas i have not seen it since that first episode. ,
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by Seun(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
Thanks a million for asking that question. That first episode was shown twice, and then they just dissapeared. It would have been the first quality sitcom ever to be produced in Nigeria. Please, Bachelors, I miss you!!
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by edmondo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2007
STV pls bachelors prog. back on tv
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by babzo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2007
Its on Galaxy Television now.
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by badesemowo(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2007
hey babzo what time and day, is it on? how many episodes deep are they?
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by jjuummaaii(f): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2007
i think african magic is starting the series this month. its going to be aired every friday but not sure of the time.check ur DSTV guide.
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by Raymand(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2007
I saw the show on DSTV, it's pretty funny. . . smiley
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by tardeh: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2007
I beg to disagree with Seun on that.have you heard of/seen Domino.i think on AIT & STV.its real classy and qualitative.not one of these half baked Nigerian soaps.Although,Bachelors for Life is cool too.with Femi Brainard & John Nnjamah.
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by Seun(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2007
It's not a soap - it's a sitcom. A comedy show. Was Domino a comedy show?
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by Seun(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2007
What time is the show aired on DSTV? And on what channel? Please, let's know. Thanks!!
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by jjuummaaii(f): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2007
African magic, Friday by 12.30, loads of u would be @ work by then so its only job seekers like me would probly enjoy it.
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by charka: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2007
bachelors is on galaxy

every sunday night

10.30 to 11.30pm

its now 1 hr not 30 mins.

the latest is that Phil(Femi Brainard) is in love!!!!!
Re: What Happened To 'Bachelors For Life' On STV? by Mustay(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2007
Every saturday might too on nta 10pm. 't's kinda funny

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ / Whats Your Best TV Series Of 2012 / Inu Fufu 2 – Yoruba Latest 2015 Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.