Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Genuine Real Estate Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Real Estate Properties (360 Views)

Are There Genuine Real Estate Firms In Nigeria?? / The Cheapest Genuine Real Estate In Nigeria / When You Buy A Land From A Genuine Real Estate Company,you Can Never Go Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Real Estate Properties by glory456: 1:23am On Apr 30, 2017
A great man once said if you
take all the money in the world and distribute them equally among people
after a while all the -monies will go back to their original owners. Why?

The poor are
mainly consumers and the rich are mainly investors.

Show me a POOR man and I'll show you a man who

P - Passes
O - Over
O - Opportunities
R - Repeatedly.
Being a MAN is not a title, it's a responsibility. It means you have to answer financially in the
M - Morning
A - Afternoon and
N - Night.

You must take great risks to receive greater rewards. Invest in real estate today and smile in future.

you must plan and strategize, you must value profit not wages, you must be focused and you must be determined if you want to make a fortune in real estate.

*See the reasons why some people miss great opportunity of investment below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent

Remember: It's RISKY to take a RISK, but it's even RISKIER not to take any risk at all...

This is April 30th 2017.
We have less than 8 months to go.
If you continue to earn what you are earning at the moment all through the months until the end of the year, tell me: will that dream of becoming a financial pillar in your family be achieved by the end of December 2017?
Well, YOU alone know the answer.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE*
*Learn to try out new things* invest today, Adron Children Edge Promo is currently on, get 27% discount and spread the balance for 27months(2years and 3months)for more enquiries and site inspection contact 07031299692

*The world is not ruled only by prayer warriors but by mental warriors.*

Thinking is the highest paying job in every field.

Make time to think *CREATIVELY & STRATEGICALLY*

Re: Genuine Real Estate Properties by glory456: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Hurry join other great investors today
Re: Genuine Real Estate Properties by glory456: 10:03pm On May 12, 2017
Adron homes and properties Ltd, be rest assured to get standard.discount on all our properties would be given.

(1) (Reply)

To Let / Lagos State Officials Inspect Portion Of Burnt Oba Of Lagos Palace / Land Behind Mayfair Gardens Awoyaya – Atlantic Bay Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.