Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ (8907 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Thepasserby(m): 3:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Paul replied, "Short time or long — I pray God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains." (Acts 26:29 NIV).

Bearing the mark of Christ goes beyond being called a “Christian”, obeying certain codes and written laws, participating in ordinances and belonging to a body of believers. The mark of Christ is a seal made by the blood of the perfect Passover lamb upon the forehead of all who believe and are called according to the wonderful purpose of Christ (Rev 14:1-2)

1. Self-denial (Phi 3:7-8 )
You will have to come to a point where you take a decision to either live for or against Christ. It is either you are here or there and you can never be in between.

2. Have an Encounter (Exo 3:1-6)
You can only come to know who you belong to by having an encounter with the person. Before you can bear the mark of Christ, you will need to have an encounter with him.

3. Total trust, belief and Obedience in the power of Christ (Gen 12:1-4)
You can only identify with whom you believe in, trust and also obey. You need total obedience and trust in order to bear the mark of Christ.

What is the cost of bearing the mark of Christ?
1. You will be persecuted and rejected by the world (Rev 2:10, 1 John 3:1, Acts 28:20-22)
2. You must take up your cross daily and follow the master. (Mk 8:34, Phil 4:10-13, 2 Cor 12:7, Num 11:10-15)

What are the benefits?
1. You will have peace (Rom 8:35-39, Jn 14:27)
2. You will dwell under the shadow of God (Exo 23:20, Psa 91 Exo 13:21-22).
3. A reward awaits you (Rev 2:10, Rev 22:4).

copied from
http://dpasserby..com.ng/2017/04/3-ways-you-can-effectively-bear-mark-of.html

10 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy Sunday y'all...
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2017

Anybody who thinks that God or anything supernatural exist is mentally unstable

Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmmm...Touch me not Cuz i bear the mark of Christ

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by sakalisis(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2017
cool
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Agbafs2005(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Tatooo
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by MhissBelva(f): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2017
cool
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by lagdmark(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2017
The message will surely restore hope today

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by adrian3000(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

You are the one who is mentally unstable grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by lagdmark(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

How can a brain dead person disprove God's existence.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Captain001(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2017
This is just it. There's no in-between. It's either you're in Christ or outside Christ.
Don't mind the people using demonic interpretation of Grace to live in sin and self deceit. I think God even prefers a person outside(sinner) to the one in-between(lukewarm, hypocrite), Rev. 3:15b

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by prinx25(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

it is not late to retract your statement and seek God while he can still be found.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by PotatoSalad(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2017
i tire for una o
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2017
PapiSmith:
Hmmmm...Touch me not Cuz i bear the mark of Christ
na so na so na so
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by olowobaba10: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2017
NO NEED ARGUING WITH FOOLS , TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT , HAPPY SUNDAY !
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by nurusystem(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
No any salvation in having mark or no mark, salvation from Chris is for you to submit to the will of the Father, so raised up, the bible say prove all things and hold on what is fact. 'Peace ' thats what the Servant of God Christ preaches not sign and wonders. Salvation lie in Islam, if you like kill yourself the only comforter, helper that will teach you all truth all things is that Muhammad You never know or accept he is the successor of Christ. He the spirit of truth, he will guide you to all truth, what so he hears so shall he speak.. .don't you read John 1 19:21 the record of jona are You Elijah jona said no, are you Chris jona said no are you that Prophet jona said no,

please who is that prophet he has no name, if you check your greek Bible the name of the prophet is MUHAMMAD pbuh. Peace.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Joeteik: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
God is not dead .. happy Sunday happy Sunday
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Ayatullah(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thepasserby:

Paul replied, "Short time or long — I pray God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains." (Acts 26:29 NIV).

Bearing the mark of Christ goes beyond being called a “Christian”, obeying certain codes and written laws, participating in ordinances and belonging to a body of believers. The mark of Christ is a seal made by the blood of the perfect Passover lamb upon the forehead of all who believe and are called according to the wonderful purpose of Christ (Rev 14:1-2)

You will have to come to a point where you take a decision to either live for or against Christ. It is either you are here or there and you can never be in between.

You can only come to know who you belong to by having an encounter with the person. Before you can bear the mark of Christ, you will need to have an encounter with him.

You can only identify with whom you believe in, trust and also obey. You need total obedience and trust in order to bear the mark of Christ.

1. You will be persecuted and rejected by the world (Rev 2:10, 1 John 3:1, Acts 28:20-22)
2. You must take up your cross daily and follow the master. (Mk 8:34, Phil 4:10-13, 2 Cor 12:7, Num 11:10-15)

What are the benefits?

copied from

The Real Marks of Jesus Christ is for his followers to DO the things he did while on earth.

☆●If Jesus Christ was able to heal a blind man, then you should be able to heal a blind man.

☆●If Jesus Christ was able to walk on water without sinking, then you should be able to walk on water without sinking.

☆●If Jesus Christ was able to raise the dead, then you should be able to do same.

Confirmed by the Bible in:
♧☆♧John 14:12 and Mark 16:17-18.
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by martooski(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
The OP simply doesn't understand what it means to bear the mark of Christ. Bearing the mark of Christ is also known has Stigmata

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stigmata
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Xtianvic(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

how do you or science explain the conncept of magic? Is it not supernatural? If i die a Christian and there is no God, what will i lose? Will i regret not killing my enemies? Will i regret not looting the public fund? Will i regret not have a side chick? Tell me what i will lose these things are things the "educated and civilised atheist" shouldnt do.

If i die a Christian and there is God what do i lose nothing.

If you an atheist die and there is God you lose full time. Its just obvious you are the person that is unstable, So is better you stay on the safer side.
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Ajewealth123(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
nurusystem:
No any salvation in having mark or no mark, salvation from Chris is for you to submit to the will of the Father, so raised up, the bible say prove all things and hold on what is fact. 'Peace ' thats what the Servant of God Christ preaches not sign and wonders. Salvation lie in Islam, if you like kill yourself the only comforter, helper that will teach you all truth all things is that Muhammad You never know or accept he is the successor of Christ. He the spirit of truth, he will guide you to all truth, what so he hears so shall he speak.. .don't you read John 1 19:21 the record of jona are You Elijah jona said no, are you Chris jona said no are you that Prophet jona said no,

please who is that prophet he has no name, if you check your greek Bible the name of the prophet is MUHAMMAD pbuh. Peace.

you just talked like someone who smoked soak away. You need enlightenment.
Actually seun caused this. It is either he is bribed or he likes to see Christians ridiculed.
You censored Muslim section and allowed every dick tom and Harry to masturbate on Christian thread?
Talk about being biased
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by piagetskinner(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

its people like u that become evangelists in the future..I guess u havent read the story of apostle Paul
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by omojeesu(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2017
Thepasserby:

What are the benefits?

copied from

Also when you refuse the mark of the beast!
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by nurusystem(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Actually seun caused this. It is either he is bribed or he likes to see Christians ridiculed.
You censored Muslim section and allowed every dick tom and Harry to masturbate on Christian thread?
Talk about being biased

Thé truth is bitter you can say your rubbish but have post my glid tidings if you like make more research before is too late.
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by Ajewealth123(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2017
nurusystem:

Thé truth is bitter you can say your rubbish but have post my glid tidings if you like make more research before is too late.
is your brain painting you?
And oswo, it is glad tidings.

And pls don't quote me again
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by nurusystem(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
is your brain painting you?
And oswo, it is glad tidings.

And pls don't quote me again

Have said the truth please don't go and commit suicide
Because you're just sounding like senseless human beings. Have prove to you just hold on which is good. Jesus and christian are different things entirely. Ododo oro
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by motherlode: 10:56pm On May 06, 2017
nurusystem:

Like seriously, I wonder how many times you read that passage of the Bible before quoting it here. That passage of the Bible was actually talking about prophet Isaiah and not your prophet Muhammed. Please learn not to read the Bible just because you want to quote scriptures for counter arguments, your lack of understanding of these scriptures will only be made more visible because it centres around whatever thing you do. Salvation through Christ Jesus is not by force but free to all and thats why you as a person was created to express your free will, always learn not to be a bigot because it will keep defining whatever you do.
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by nurusystem(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
motherlode:

Like seriously, I wonder how many times you read that passage of the Bible before quoting it here. That passage of the Bible was actually talking about prophet Isaiah and not your prophet Muhammed. Please learn not to read the Bible just because you want to quote scriptures for counter arguments, your lack of understanding of these scriptures will only be made more visible because it centres around whatever thing you do. Salvation through Christ Jesus is not by force but free to all and thats why you as a person was created to express your free will, always learn not to be a bigot because it will keep defining whatever you do.

Obgona onu thank you but please go and check the Greek Bible you Will be surprise to See the MUHAMMAD you don't believe in. Isaiah is not even among the option. Nothing really bigot in saying the truth about what god has blessed. I pray you will not be among those Jesus Christ will say get away from me. And ask your parents, pastor why they didn't put MUHAMMAD or Isaiah that they now say prophet .Why the name is missing, are you Christ and Elias are all there. May God opens your eyes bros.
Re: 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ by nurusystem(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Talk about being biased
You are brainwash my guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out / Pastor David Wale Feso: What has the Ijaws done to You? / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.