Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World (46514 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Thirty-one (31) Salient Facts About The Rapture-nigeria Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by timoteus(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
4. It is equally worthy of note that some of those who will miss their flight will not be able to endure the torture of the Anti Christ. They will receive the mark of the beast and thereby be doomed fore

Isn't this just plain wickedness, and God is a merciful God o

15. Another surprise may be that a man or woman who had faithfully served the Lord for many years may defile his or her garment a few minutes before the sound of that summoning trumpet and miss the flight while a notorious sinner may surrender his or her life to Jesus within the same time frame and go with the saints.

A lifetime service lost to a few minutes...........this is wickedness God is wicked o,in his mind niw he has done better thing

Well good thing this things ain't happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by pressplay411(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Christians can't wait for the end of this world......

On a lighter note, during a discussion of the rapture and end times nonsense in 2012, someone brought up that the Bible says, "“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Mark 13:32)

To which someone else responded, "So wait, some day God is just going to bust into Jesus's room, throw him a coat, and tell him it's on?"

That image will probably make me laugh even when the world is burning.

The interesting thing is the idea of rapture never came up in the OT, in fact only Jesus was credited to have introduce it. No other religion corroborates this.
Apparently it was a major selling point in early evangelism to create some panic and fear to make unbelievers convert but now time has exposed its fallacy. How some people still believe this really amazes me even when several proclaimed prophets have predicted different dates of rapture countless times and failed ridiculously since over 2000 years now.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Cool23(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2017
LordOfNaira:
There is no rapture. An asteroid impact, volcanic eruptions, etc may wipe out man like they did to the dinosaurs but no rapture, my friend.
guy keep telling ur self that
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by omojeesu(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

http://bisiadewale.com/2017/03/31-salient-facts-rapture/

This teaching that rapture will take place before the antichrist emerges on the world scene is one of the greatest deceptions that has ever been crafted from the pit of hell!

It is easy 'believism' that will make many miss the rapture.

1) Rapture will take place 'Immediately AFTER THE TRIBULATIONS of those days - Mat . 24:29-31
2) '...we shall ENTER THE KINGDOM of God through MUCH TRIBULATIONS' - Acts 14:22
3) 'In the world YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATIONS, BUT be of good cheer: I have overcome the world' - John 16:33
4) 'He that shall ENDURE to THE END, the same SHALL BE SAVED (i. e. RAPTURED!) - Mat.24:13
5) 'That day (our gathering together to meet the Lord) won't come until ....antichrist is revealed' - 2Thes. 2:1-3.

Any church, ministry and minister not teaching the above will give account on that Day.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by ChiefSweetus: 2:59am On May 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

On a lighter note, during a discussion of the rapture and end times nonsense in 2012, someone brought up that the Bible says, "“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Mark 13:32)

To which someone else responded, "So wait, some day God is just going to bust into Jesus's room, throw him a coat, and tell him it's on?"

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by LePrezident(m): 5:41am On May 01, 2017
pressplay411:

The interesting thing is the idea of rapture never came up in the OT, in fact only Jesus was credited to have introduce it. No other religion corroborates this.
Apparently it was a major selling point in early evangelism to create some panic and fear to make unbelievers convert but now time has exposed its fallacy. How some people still believe this really amazes me even when several proclaimed prophets have predicted different dates of rapture countless times and failed ridiculously since over 2000 years now.

Interesting point of view... so you're saying the rapture will never happen. What then will take place in its stead?

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by pressplay411(m): 7:00am On May 01, 2017
LePrezident:

Interesting point of view... so you're saying the rapture will never happen. What then will take place in its stead?

Any thing. Man could self-destruct no thanks to all the nuclear weapons and dick swinging contest between world powers.
The idea of rapture is just what it is, an idea, just like any other religion or culture's idea of the apocalypse and Afterlife.
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by hpk(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2017
Timothyoj:
Hmmmmm, I pray God Himself to minister to you and I pray it won't be until you need God before you understand.
Who? Your funny god? Hit me up when he raises a finger to avert a disaster in 2017. Like 90mins of football, his time has long expired!!
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by DANDeGENERAL(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2017
Lord please visit "them" today
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by LePrezident(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2017
pressplay411:

Any thing. Man could self-destruct no thanks to all the nuclear weapons and dick swinging contest between world powers.
The idea of rapture is just what it is, an idea, just like any other religion or culture's idea of the apocalypse and Afterlife.

So in other words, you take a position that there was no cruxifiction and death of Christ which brought about salvation
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by macfab94(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2017
LordOfNaira:
There is no rapture. An asteroid impact, volcanic eruptions, etc may wipe out man like they did to the dinosaurs but no rapture, my friend.

Believe in God my friend
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by macfab94(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2017
Some times i wonder if some people have a soul..how can u not know wats good or wats bad, God and the devil...or all your lifes you have not had strange occurences that makes you believe that theres God...well,that y we all need to take notes of those little things that happen in our lives cos that where the bigger picture is...Believe it or not..There is Heaven and theres Hell..y'll need to stop living so much on this earthly fantasies..much love..

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by swissobed: 9:14am On May 01, 2017
God make me rapturable
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Objectives: 9:26am On May 01, 2017
It's easier to deceive a man than to convince him that he's been deceived,

Even far easier is it, to have many base and dedicate their entire lives upon and to a comfortable lie, than to have them consider the existence and possibility of a bitter awakening truth,

The fact that a vast majority accept rapture as truth, is enough indication that it is the path of least resistance and only very few will have enough courage to think differently,

After all, there was a time when virtually all humans believed that the earth was flat.

If you believe in rapture, that is fine, no one will burn you at the stakes, be steadfast and hold onto your faith,

If you don't believe in rapture, Follow your heart and intuition, Live Your Life, As you already know, You have absolutely nothing to be worried about.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Butterworth: 9:49am On May 01, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
and it's better you shut up than to agravate your situation by discouraging other belivers with the words you're ultering

YOU mean the same way Christians shut their mouth up.

Christians like to open their dirty mouth and make assertions and tell contrary opinions to shut up to avoid discouraging SHEEPS from listening.
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Aragon: 9:52am On May 01, 2017
LordOfNaira:

No rapture. No Jehovah and Allah.

If there were a God, he won't be as petty as the two gods. Rapture my foot!!! My brother, better help yourself and enjoy your life. The rapture is a scam to hold you people in the church and collect all your money. Notice how less churches are emphasizing the rapture (who rapture epp?) They only mention the rapture to keep you coming to church. They preach more of tithes now and live large. They know there will never be a rapture. My brother, YOLO.

Repent, my brother, and stop following false gods from the Middle East. There is no difference between you and idol worshippers. Worshipping a dead Jew is pure idolatry.

Not even Scientists talk like this. Rather they say " We don't have ENOUGH EVIDENCE to say there is God" They don't conclude like you just did cos there are Trillions of Things about our World and Galaxy that has not yet been discovered by man, so nobody can make a definite conclusion like you just did. Finally if there is no GOD, where did we come from? Out of thing air? Are we product of accident? If you say yes, then here is a puzzle.. Accident cant create Intelligence! The human mind and body is too Complex to be a Product of Accident period! So regardless of whether you believe in God, Spirits, etc Nobody cant write that off because they don't have all the answers. We will never have all the answers even if we live a billion years.
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by ceejay4real(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

http://bisiadewale.com/2017/03/31-salient-facts-rapture/

You have not said anything new! When I saw this thread, I expected more than this. We already know these your so called 31 salient facts. Guess you're an attention seeker.
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Mrlouis: 11:18am On May 01, 2017
FavoredGuy:
This Guy!!!! Long time. How ur area nah!!! I no dey see ur error-detecting machine again. I hope I have no grammatical case this time around.

Happy Sunday my guy. I hope u enjoyed ur week end. Continue the enjoyment as we celebrate workers' Day and New Month tomorrow.
No no..ur good..enjoy
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Aaronsrod: 12:24pm On May 01, 2017
ujezeez:
My friend this your rapture talk dey one sided.it is always about christians...what will happen to those practicing islam,buddaism,judaism and d rest of 'em?...
Hellfire awaits. They had your chance. They were warned.

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Mrlouis: 5:56pm On May 01, 2017
Aragon:

Not even Scientists talk like this. Rather they say " We don't have ENOUGH EVIDENCE to say there is God" They don't conclude like you just did cos there are Trillions of Things about our World and Galaxy that has not yet been discovered by man, so nobody can make a definite conclusion like you just did. Finally if there is no GOD, where did we come from? Out of thing air? Are we product of accident? If you say yes, then here is a puzzle.. Accident cant create Intelligence! The human mind and body is too Complex to be a Product of Accident period! So regardless of whether you believe in God, Spirits, etc Nobody cant write that off because they don't have all the answers. We will never have all the answers even if we live a billion years.
Don't waste your time preaching to d imp...many of his likes are on the other side now wishing they could have been wiser when they were alive..but no..they will groan in hell for ever...I usually don't try to convince atheists that there is indeed a God..cos they are funny enough, aware of it..but they need a perfect excuse to live a reprobrate life..a wasted life.. But then, even the devil deluding them is so busy that he wouldn't even have time to welcome them to the depths of hell at the end of time...time will tell..he who has ears should hear..gabadaya
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Mrlouis: 6:10pm On May 01, 2017
RexyDon:
. This might just be an opportunity for you to acknowledge your creator, and abide by His commandments. Repent now, because science will never occur that day. What shall come to your mind if u are left behind shall be salvation, but it will be too late.
He is deluded.don't waste ur time on him...still on this rapture issue, many doubt its possibility because it doesn't follow basic scientific principles ..but then, we must take into cognisance that certain phenomenon and occurrences in our world of today has failed to be explained scientifically by the brightest of minds...why? Not that such minds haven't been born yet but simply because these happenings cannot be explained..they go beyond human logical reasoning...
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by jessica042: 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by thonyokun(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2017
You cannot eat your cake and still have it, you cannot be enjoying sin now and still want to enjoy heaven. If you like call it wickedness Na you sabi. Dem dey tell you make you change your ways you dey blow grammar, let's wait and see how it will end if you die in your sin. If you die today your rapture don come be that, u better accept Jesus today because tomorrow is not guaranteed for anybody.
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by gabe: 11:17am On May 02, 2017
OMG!! We have to prepare for the rapture...lol,what a relief rapture is one of d carrots used to make some asses work harder...
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Cool cant stip laughing
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Cool cant stop laughing
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

God is not going to bust to Jesus's room cause Jesus is sitted at the right hand of God waiting and begging God to have more patience with us humans.
Remember he was once a 'mortal' and he had felt everything we felt
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:

No rapture. No Jehovah and Allah.

If there were a God, he won't be as petty as the two gods. Rapture my foot!!! My brother, better help yourself and enjoy your life. The rapture is a scam to hold you people in the church and collect all your money. Notice how less churches are emphasizing the rapture (who rapture epp?) They only mention the rapture to keep you coming to church. They preach more of tithes now and live large. They know there will never be a rapture. My brother, YOLO.

Repent, my brother, and stop following false gods from the Middle East. There is no difference between you and idol worshippers. Worshipping a dead Jew is pure idolatry.
Ha!
So who created you if there was no God?
Look at the heavens and imagine do the birds just start flying like this
Oya receive sense
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by unitypeace: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
It must happen at the appointed time. Believe it or Not.

For your related topics and forum where you can share your opinion
Please visit. www.beforegodanswer.com

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by LordOfNaira: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Ha!
So who created you if there was no God?
Look at the heavens and imagine do the birds just start flying like this
Oya receive sense

A spermatozoa carrying a Y-chromosome fertilized an ovum and that was how I was created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.