Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

When Principles Meet Principalities. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Principles Meet Principalities. (14078 Views)

Book of Ephesians (*principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world) / Demons, Principalities And Powers. Who are They? / The Seven Principalities Of Satan's Rebellious Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Principles Meet Principalities. by Toks2008(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
I totally agree with the fact that many people expecially in Nigeria have this mindset that there is a spiritual power responsible for every unpleasant situations In their lives like unemployment, loss of job,death of a loved one,financial hardship,delayed and unfruitful marriage, barreness as so on.

The honest truth is that in most cases,we are the architect of our own life and we must brace up to take responsibility for whatever happens to us but In addition to this school of thought,we must also understand that life is being driven by two forces which are the physical and spiritual.

There have been many books written by successful people such as....

1.10 steps to financial success
2. The mindset of the successful people.
3. Step by step guide on how to make millions.
4. Think and grow rich.
5. Rich dad poor dad
6. Getting married and staying married....and many more...

Often times it always seem that the application of these principles will translate to success but in reality, principles of success as vivid as they may appear in real time application can be subjugated by principalities of life and that is why in some cases even those who apply all the principles of success of the Billionaires and achievers of the world still find it difficult to find a headway and many people who claim to be billionaires or successful usually have some sought of principality as a catalyst for success.

So conclusively,as we strive to be the best we can ever be in a legitimate way and with a clean slate,we must never forget to go on our kneels from time to time to fervently pray and possibly fast in order to overcome the principalities that may be a hindrance to the principles of success to work for us.

Remember that we live in a wicked world and when principles meet principalities of life,principles give way but when you pray and fast to remove any form of principalities that may deter you then you are most certain to have a smooth glide to success.

Ephesians 6:12.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"

Hope this makes sense.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by dingbang(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Some ladies are the architect of their own loneliness..

How can a lady stay in the house 24hours a day be forming introvert and expect a man to notice and marry her.. She go marry her pillow oo.

Then when some ladies say men are the same, she will foolishly join the bandwagon and castigate the same men she never met in her entire boring life...

Pfffftttt

3 Likes

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:

How can a lady stay in the house 24hours a day be forming introvert and expect a man to notice and marry her.. She go marry her pillow oo.

Then when some ladies say men are the same, she will foolishly join the bandwagon and castigate the same men she never met in her entire boring life...

Pfffftttt

But nothing concern ladies for this post na...

Lol.. Any girl break your heart??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by dingbang(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

But nothing concern ladies for this post na...

Lol.. Any girl break your heart??
I'm just stating my observations just as d op has done... Any problem?
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I'm just stating my observations just as d op has done... Any problem?

you say wah??

4 Likes

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by dingbang(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

you say wah??
no try me

1 Like

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Toks2008(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Lalasticlala happy Sunday..which religion you dey practise sef?
As long as you are not an Atheist no wahala.
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
no try me
lol
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by dingbang(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol
I dey miss shekau sef..
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by ednut1(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2017
In these parts self inflicted woes are blamed on innocent witches grin
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:

Pfffftttt
Zero Chill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by mikeweezy(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2017
what will i even comment sef when i didt go to church today
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by leysam52(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2017
The caption is really captivating wink

1 Like

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by SUCRE007: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2017
The spiritual controls the physical

The unseen controls the seen

May God help us overcome principalities and powers of darkness

6 Likes

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Toks2008:
I totally agree with the fact that many people expecially in Nigeria have this mindset that there is a spiritual power responsible for every unpleasant situations In their lives like unemployment, loss of job,death of a loved one,financial hardship,delayed and unfruitful marriage, barreness as so on.

The honest truth is that in most cases,we are the architect of our own life and we must brace up to take responsibility for whatever happens to us but In addition to this school of thought,we must also understand that life is being driven by two forces which are the physical and spiritual.

There have been many books written by successful people such as....

1.10 steps to financial success
2. The mindset of the successful people.
3. Step by step guide on how to make millions.
4. Think and grow rich.
5. Rich dad poor dad
6. Getting married and staying married....and many more...

Often times it always seem that the application of these principles will translate to success but in reality, principles of success as vivid as they may appear in real time application can be subjugated by principalities of life and that is why in some cases even those who apply all the principles of success of the Billionaires and achievers of the world still find it difficult to find a headway and many people who claim to be billionaires or successful usually have some sought of principality as a catalyst for success.

So conclusively,as we strive to be the best we can ever be in a legitimate way and with a clean slate,we must never forget to go on our kneels from time to time to fervently pray and possibly fast in order to overcome the principalities that may be a hindrance to the principles of success to work for us.

Remember that we live in a wicked world and when principles meet principalities of life,principles give way but when you pray and fast to remove any form of principalities that may deter you then you are most certain to have a smooth glide to success.

Ephesians 6:12.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"

Hope this makes sense.
There will be challenges definitely, but all these powers you are talking about are just imaginations, I don't want to believe they exist.
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by jfleece(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2017
This op does not understand spirituality and how complicated it is, what makes u think that winners chapel can boast of a sustainable church growth? It's becos the founder embarked on winning spiritual battles before using physical church growth ideas, our lives Is always contested daily by spiritual forces and uncertainties, it takes God's grace to win these battles... I have a frd that died immediately after graduation, u wanna tell me he died of exhaustion? We need to fully understand the importance of God In our lives and do the needful.. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by freebreezeyz(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Nice write up! I totally agree with all you said! Its amazing though how people rush to blame it on 'na so so person or village dey do me', before looking inwards at their own faults that might have caused whatever hardship the person is experiencing!
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Partnerbiz(f): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Let me park here first and biy gala
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
op do not forget that it is the spiritual that controls the physical
btw, today is my birthday, you guys should show me love

6 Likes

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by hopefulLandlord: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2017
It must sting to realize that your supernatural beliefs are no more real than all conflicting faiths, myths, and superstitions--

It's promoters of these delusions who get all the money (Peter Poppoff) ... not those who tell point out that the proverbial emperor is naked (James Randi). There's little money to me made from unbrainwashing people.

Psst... there are no magical rewards in a purported afterlife for believing bullshit; and no gods who are going to torture you for eternity if you don't believe in them. Free your mind before it's permanently damaged from faith.

5 Likes

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by davidif: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:

Pfffftttt

and the correlation to this topic?

2 Likes

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Toks2008(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
bjhaid:
There will be challenges definitely, but all these powers you are talking about are just imaginations, I don't want to believe they exist.

If the bible says they exist then they certainly do.

2 Likes

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Gravas(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Insightful!
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by dingbang(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2017
davidif:

Correlation?
guy swerve..
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2017
jfleece:
This op does not understand spirituality and how complicated it is, what makes u think that winners chapel can boast of a sustainable church growth? It's becos the founder embarked on winning spiritual battles before using physical church growth ideas, our lives Is always contested daily by spiritual forces and uncertainties, it takes God's grace to win these battles... I have a frd that died immediately after graduation, u wanna tell me he died of exhaustion? We need to fully understand the importance of God In our lives and do the needful.. Thanks.

Habba! please calm down and read the article....we are perfectly on the same page.

1 Like

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by hopefulLandlord: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Toks2008:

If the bible says they exist then they certainly do.

Harry Potter says Sirius Black exists, so he certainly does

it also said Dementors exists, so they certainly do

Hogwarts must be real cuz a book said so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Intrepid01(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2017
jfleece:

Your point has only corroborated the Op....you guys are saying the same thing. Maybe you should re-read the post again, but this time slowly and gently.

2 Likes

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I dey miss shekau sef..

People are losing their lives amd source of livelihood in the north.
You are here saying that you miss their oppressor for the sake of being funny

1 Like

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by dingbang(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2017
alexistaiwo:

People are losing their lives amd source of livelihood in the north.
You are here saying that you miss their oppressor for the sake of being funny
but he is dead na.. Wats ur point?
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by walls01: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
bjhaid:

Powers exists, but man have scientifically explained everything even when it don't make sense take the evolution theory as example although it makes no sense we must accept it as Long we don't want to believe in anything out of the ordinary
Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by Partnerbiz(f): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Most theistic stuffs make no sense. But I will be safer being a theist at least till people explain to me the source of some powers eg

Power with which people see vision

Power with which people do odeshi (bullet proof juju)

Power with which people make rain fall during ceremonies in villages ( don't talk about cloud seeding, I know about it and it's nothing to what I have experienced first hand in villages here.)

And some other diabolical powers.

Don't tell me it all exists in imagination or you don't believe it as your belief is immaterial. You can decide to believe that if you jump down from the roof of World Trade Centre that you will be safe but that doesn't stop me from parking your bones later.

1 Like

Re: When Principles Meet Principalities. by jfleece(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Habba! please calm down and read the article....we are perfectly on the same page.
boss I knw jare, but Dat my guy death pain me Sha, he is the only boy in the family.... Like seriously, some tribes are diabolical and heartless.. Even one of my ex self na river babe.. I gbaga.. Come change my sim card..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healings And The Gift Of Healing In The Church / Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed / Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.