Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide - Education (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide (420279 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2017/2018 Uniben Utme Aspirant Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by wi5dom(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
clicking on the admitted course of study link only brought up tuition fees of both new and returning students which was 46k and 41,400k respectively and not acceptance fees while that of our student's portal while clicking on the payment ticket, i saw acceptance fees, matric gown fee, hostel maintenance fee etc
nevertheless i'll chill till after i might have been cleared.

I know what you are saying, you are not meant to click on course of study to know the amount you are to pay....the site wasnt desinged that way. But you are to create a ticket for the said cause of payment in other to know what you actually need to pay. Kindly disregard the fees you saw that does not appear on your created payment ticket. You can chill till uniben announces the deadline to make payment for acceptance fee or lose the admission.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by wi5dom(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Edopesin:
kk thanks
You are welcome
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dannB(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2017
rakee:
Can i use the cert. of state of origin in place of the cert. of local govt of origin for the clearance?
mine was joined..dunno abt ur LGA but u can ask them for combine..ie state of origin +local govt of origin in one.u cant replace,the two very paramount.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2017
wi5dom:

okay...nice one. You will see the actual amount to pay for accepetance and after you have been cleared online....after physical clearance, you will be able to also genertae payment ticket to know the amount payable for school fees.
#Congrats
Alright, thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Richdee1:
Omo Babe na so e be...maybe dey never reach ur side.....or do u know any one in Medicine dat has been admitted??....if Yes just Put ur Hope on 2nd List...ur name will surely come out but maybe nt enginering
u mean maybe nt medicine ryt? No i dnt think anyone has been admitted yet.we all are still waiting.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by daremiarchs(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2017
shocked
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by SirMike8(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Guys my caps Just changed from Admission in progress to congratulations u have been offered Admission. Waiting forkofa to do the same.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Draei: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2017
SirMike8:
Guys my caps Just changed from Admission in progress to congratulations u have been offered Admission. Waiting forkofa to do the same.
Great, I guess you are a lil bit satisfied now.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2017
wi5dom:

yeah...you can go ahead to create your acceptance fee ticket to know the amount you are to pay. And you can go ahead to make payment.
#congrats
I've seen it. 60K as acceptance fee.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dondavad: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
A WhatsApp group has been created for uniben computer science students
click on the link to join
https:///HMu4RaXaHb5IaNRzC7c9qS
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by wi5dom(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Benita27:
I've seen it. 60K as acceptance fee.

great! Then one can assume school fees to be close to the said amount.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by wi5dom(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Benita27:
Alright, thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Are there risks involved in changing course after admission?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Richdee1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Crystalline99:
u mean maybe nt medicine ryt? No i dnt think anyone has been admitted yet.we all are still waiting.
Oh Sorry...u might not get Medicine...But just have faith and remind God abt it when Praying...Dont 4get to Pray for me 2 oo

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
wi5dom:

great! Then one can assume school fees to be close to the said amount.
I saw 69,900 as initial fee.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Benita27:
kindly disregard it. Till after u're thru with payment of acceptance fees and clearance then u'll nid to then create a ticket for tuition fees and the amount u see after creating tuition fee's ticket is the real fees.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
kindly disregard it. Till after u're thru with payment of acceptance fees and clearance then u'll nid to then create a ticket for tuition fees and the amount u see after creating tuition fee's ticket is the real fees.
I saw this amount on my student's Kofa account. Not on some random site, so it's legit.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Richdee1:

Oh Sorry...u might not get Medicine...But just have faith and remind God abt it when Praying...Dont 4get to Pray for me 2 oo
my bro u'll be admitted in second batch but might not be entrepreneurship but u will be certainly admitted to a related course.
Thank me later.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thanks, I will
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
hello guys....what are my chances with 58 now that it is still SUBMITTED...after four years,each year with renewed hope of Admission..why can't I get ECONOMICS?is it a sin to do what you love?...I am fed up GOD...God do you really exist??...if I don't get ECONOMICS,i won't take Christianity seriously anymore..i am not giving you a condition....I believe I have prayed enough for you to answer..i don tire
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Draei: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Been seeing you people deliberate much on this acceptance fee payment stuff.

It would be better you hold on, what's the rush all about? You can pay this money anytime before clearance starts so why the rush huh?

That aside, the reason why most of you are seeing different amount is because school wants to increase the fee where as student union is saying no, so there is still an 'ongoing negotiation'.

Let the money keep chilling in your account, you can still pay up later in the month. The school will come tell you what's next, how much to pay & others. I won't say much on this again.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Draei: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Emmagenius:
hello guys....what are my chances with 58 now that it is still SUBMITTED...after four years,each year with renewed hope of Admission..why can't I get ECONOMICS?is it a sin to do what you love?...I am fed up GOD...God do you really exist??...if I don't get ECONOMICS,i won't take Christianity seriously anymore..i am not giving you a condition....I believe I have prayed enough for God to answer..
I'm sure during your previous years, you might
have been offered a different course to study.

If you keep putting your eggs in one basket, you
know the rest...Anything similar to Econs is okay.
Take it if you are given in the second batch.#peace.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by wi5dom(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Benita27:

Oops shocked Just do with the acceptance fee first. And when the time comes, you will generate school fees payment ticket in other to make payment...and God will do it for you and see you through.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Icosahedron(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Emmagenius:
hello guys....what are my chances with 58 now that it is still SUBMITTED...after four years,each year with renewed hope of Admission..why can't I get ECONOMICS?

Sorry bro. I understand your pain.
Emmagenius:

Is it a sin to do what you love?

"Find what you love and let it kill you " - Charles Bukowski.

Let passion be your motivation in life, do not waste you time doing what you do not love. I love Mathematics with passion and that is why I applied for the course.
Emmagenius:

Am fed up GOD...God do you really exist??

There is no God. No devil. No Satan. Nothing like ghosts or angels and demons. No heaven nor hell fire. It's all bullishit bro.

Emmagenius:

..If I don't get ECONOMICS,i won't take Christianity seriously anymore..i am not giving you a condition....I believe I have prayed enough for you to answer..i don tire

You have probably wasted the good times you should have devoted to your books in praying to an imaginary God.
Stop praying to any useless God. Don't allow any pastor or native doctor deceive you. Go into your room, buy textbooks of Standard. Avoid humans and dedicate hours and months for your studies. Understand that the course your going for is very competitive and try to cover all the contents in the syllabus.
Believe in yourself and don't believe that any useless God can help you. Think about all the sufferings, pains, killings, oppression and the sorrows of those suffering from different diseases in this world, yet all God does is fold his hands and watch his children pass through unimaginable pains that resulted from his mistakes. It is either this God is a complete idiiot or he does not exist.
If UNIBEN admits you. Congratulations in advance. If the reverse is the case, then please take it easy lest you might fall into a serious depression that might have negative effects on you life. Just go get good textbooks of standard and prepare for them next to year with all you have.

P. S. I'm for a combined honours in Mathematics and Economics so we're literally course mates. Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Richdee1:

Richdee, my faith is still alive,i believe we will all testify one way or the other.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Emmagenius:
hello guys....what are my chances with 58 now that it is still SUBMITTED...after four years,each year with renewed hope of Admission..why can't I get ECONOMICS?is it a sin to do what you love?...I am fed up GOD...God do you really exist??...if I don't get ECONOMICS,i won't take Christianity seriously anymore..i am not giving you a condition....I believe I have prayed enough for you to answer..i don tire
eleyi gidi gan o.
I understand ur pains bro but How about those who got the admission but couldn't complete it? Some died, some dropped out, some developed strange sickness and couldn't continue while u're still alive, hale and hearty.
Bro life is more important than getting a degree.
There are many more things u should thank God for.
Don't be enmeshed in depression nor wallow in despondency, and never allow the gall of bitterness to seperate u and God
Uniben may likely give u Econs Edu or any related course, just exercise patience and keep praying.
Ignore that ignorant atheist above whose trying to dampen ur faith cos they are the devil's best tool to destablize and Shipwreck your faith in God.
God cares more than you could ever think of and never allow a mere admission to seperate u from God (ROMANS 8 VS 31-39)
God will help you and u will be admitted this year.
Thank me later!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by chuksdavidkwame(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Let them release the next list na
I'm getting nervous
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by phylliss(f): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Crystalline99:
aggregate?aggregate?
68.. my CAPS is now showing admission in progress but my course was changed to medlab
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
phylliss:

68.. my CAPS is now showing admission in progress but my course was changed to medlab
that means uniben is about to release 2nd batch.
Congrats
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by OLOGvincent(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
phylliss:

Did u choose it as 2nd choice when u registered for the PUTME?
Also, Are u from the Southeast?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Jfliyv: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=Crystalline99 post=62466275]Richdee, my faith is still alive,i believe we will all testify one way or the other.

send me your number crystalline and let's chat.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by OLOGvincent(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Crystalline99:
Richdee, my faith is still alive,i believe we will all testify one way or the other.
Hey bro, what's your CAPS showing now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (263) (Reply)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.