Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Nigerians Are In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerians Are In A Relationship (353 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / How Nigerians Behave During First Date (meme Story) / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are In A Relationship by Ochongoloko(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2017
*A guy in a relationship*

There is this guy loves this lady and ever ready to do a lot of things for so as to impress this young lady. The guy goes about making mouth that he has gotten what it takes to be a Man who is in a relationship. But interesting fact is this guy is original *MUMU*.
In a relationship "lover's" ought to be open to each other. What will it take a guy to tell a lady that he is broke? What will it take a guy to simply ask a favour from his girlfriend? What will it take a guy to simply tell her babe the truth about him.A relationship built on a guy solely spending money to satisfy a lady will not last rather only accumulate anger and falsehood.
A times university guys who claim to be in a relationship get it wrong from day one. If truly you love a girl try and be open minded to her. Ladies are emotional beings who loves to know the truth. Some guys feel that when a lady finds out they are broke that's when she thinks of leaving him. From my experience who have built my own relationship in trust, godly and Obedience, I found out a lady who truly loves a guy will never live him in time of trouble but a some guys "Can". Try to define your purpose of dating a lady? What is your aim? What have you achieved? If you have only achieved luring her to bed my dear you are just the most foolish thing to have existed. Relationship is not just about sex, kissing and romance. It's about building yourself for a better husbands and wives tomorrow.

*Case study:*
How Mr Tunde was in a wrong relationship for long without knowing he has been Chronically foolish. Mr Tunde was a young man who met this young lady. Tunde loved this lady so much that they girl had already taken up his brain cells. Whenever this lady is around Tunde is always anxious about her. Never himself and ever ready to fight his friends who are in the vicinity. Spends his time with this lady 247. Till the lady finally moved in to elope with him in cohabitation.

*_To be continued_*
Re: How Nigerians Are In A Relationship by dingbang(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
But its no lie that Nigerian girls don't associate with broke guys..
Re: How Nigerians Are In A Relationship by Fmartin(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-wedding Photos / Sign To Know That You Are In A Happy Relationship / Let Me Hire Your Facebook Profile If You Have More Than 4k Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.