Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Don’t Know Why Mercy Is Pulling This Stunt—husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Know Why Mercy Is Pulling This Stunt—husband (1098 Views)

Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 / #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) / See Why Mercy Johnson Is Highest Paid Actress, And How Much She Earns Per Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know Why Mercy Is Pulling This Stunt—husband by omoashy: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2017
Indeed, the boil is on in the marriage between actress Mercy Aigbe and her now estranged husband, Lanre.

The marriage which had being on the front burner of rumour mills lately has not had it smoothly.

The husband of the Nollywood actress has just said his seven-year-old stay with Mercy has not witnessed any form of violence. He declared he has always been a pillar of support for her acting career.

Speaking with Best Of Nollywood, he said , “Would she have been in my house for 7 years if I beat her? I don’t know why she pulled such a picture stunt but I know the person that rented the house for her and the pictures and all are just stunts to paint me bad and gain sympathy.

“You know where Mercy was before I married her and in 7 years, I think I have tried but she has other ideas and most of the things that I take from her, most men wouldn’t take it and I hope she won’t allow me to talk if she keeps smearing my name.
“I am trying to be calm because I don’t want to use my hand destroy what I help create,” he added.

The businessman, who met Mercy while she was working at Zenith Bank some years ago, married her officially four years ago. The marriage is blessed with a son.

The news made the rounds on Friday that Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry was battered by her husband, Lanre Gentry and she had suffered injuries on the face. She was reported to have been on admission at a hospital where she was treated as a result of the assault.

Mercy, the pretty actress has kept mum on this issue.

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=9759

Re: I Don’t Know Why Mercy Is Pulling This Stunt—husband by Dhayor001(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
ok
Re: I Don’t Know Why Mercy Is Pulling This Stunt—husband by dingbang(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol d spirit of divorce don leave tonto dike marriage now enter mercy aigbe own..

Who's next grin

Watchout for part 55
Re: I Don’t Know Why Mercy Is Pulling This Stunt—husband by Epositive(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2017
celebrities and divorce sad
Re: I Don’t Know Why Mercy Is Pulling This Stunt—husband by Khd95(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2017
all of a sudden she just want to paint u bad,nd pull stunts on u,no smoke without fire Oga gentry

some single women are most happy because they don't want to end up with wife batters like u

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why Mercy Is Pulling This Stunt—husband by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2017
public stunt
Re: I Don’t Know Why Mercy Is Pulling This Stunt—husband by dangotesmummy: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm sick of mercy and gentry news jare. Can they both fok off and go to blazes.why should whatever that goes on in their marriage be littered all over social media? Is their marriage now an entertainment show? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido & His Second Babymama, Amanda, At Their Baby Shower In Atlanta / Ray Hush Puppi Meets With Louis,the Owner Of Louis Leeman Paris In Italy(pic,vid / Checkout The Striking Post Of This Curvy Woman That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.