Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! (5233 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2017
This post is not meant for players who pay women to have sex with them but decent and responsible men who know the real value of a woman and what truelove is. (I wont reply anyone who would still quote me with trash).

1. Don’t Break Her Heart
2. Don’t Pretend You Love Her
3. Don’t Tell Her She Is Ugly
4. Don’t Compare Her To Your Ex
5. Don’t Take Her Love For Granted
6. Don’t Shout On Her
7. Don’t Beat Her
8. Never Cheat On Her
9. Don’t Disrespect Her
10. Don’t Waste Her Time If You Will Not Marry Her
11. Don’t Make Her Break Her Decision Of “NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE”
12. Don’t Make Her Feel Unloved
13. Don’t Rape Her
14. Never Fail To Say She Is Beautiful
15. Don’t Disgrace Her In The Public
16. Don’t impregnate Her And Deny it
17. Don’t Expose Her Secrets To Your Friends And Family
18. Don’t Lie To Her
19. Don’t Correct Her In The Public
20. Don’t Hate Her Family
21. Don’t Treat Her Like Your Housemaid
22. Don’t Make Promises You Can’t Keep
23. Never Destroy Her.
Am I making sense?
Ladies and gentlemen if you agree ... Comment ... "YES"

6 Likes

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by professorfal: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2017
in summary I have to lie to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by tripplephi: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Most of these are fake tips THAT NEVER WORK.... so what is the woman supposed required NEVER do to her man whom she loves. If you say its the same list here then you have LIED.

MOST OF YOU THINK MEN SHOULD WORSHIP WOMEN AND EXPECT THESE STANDARDS FROM MEN BUT NOT FROM YOURSELVES...

All women discuss their relationships with their fellow female besties BUT you will now come here demanding silence from me. mtchew

Trina0936:
This post is not meant for players who pay women to have sex with them but decent and responsible men who know the real value of a woman and what truelove is. (I wont reply anyone who would still quote me with trash).

1. Don’t Break Her Heart
6. Don’t Shout On Her
7. Don’t Beat Her
8. Never Cheat On Her
9. Don’t Disrespect Her
13. Don’t Rape Her
18. Don’t Lie To Her
23. Never Destroy Her.
Am I making sense?

6 Likes

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by tripplephi: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Trina0936:

1. Don’t Break Her Heart
6. Don’t Shout On Her
7. Don’t Beat Her
8. Never Cheat On Her
9. Don’t Disrespect Her
13. Don’t Rape Her
18. Don’t Lie To Her
23. Never Destroy Her.
Am I making sense?
it is very funny the way women want to be treated as if all a man should do in life is to strive to impress a woman like they are God. I realize that women are selfish they are only concerned about themselves in a relationship without wanting to reciprocate, come to think of this if a man would go through all these just to make a woman happy don't u then think it is correct to say that men are superior to women I say this cos same women would still come to say gender equality; the truth is u only expect favour from someone that is greater than u just as we look up to God cos he is above us.
lastly be sincere, did ur father do all these to ur mother? I am not saying men shouldn't treat their women well but the way women talk about it is very wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Caricature(f): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Yes I agree with the list but its not practical.
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2017
grin

The most important keys in any relationships are RESPECT LOVE & HONESTY... grin

every man who are in a serious relationship must have these qualities and you will see the relationship will flourish tongue

4 Likes

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by GloriaNinja(f): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2017
undecided IF THIS KIND OF GUY EXISTS IN THIS PLANET EARTH, THEN I WILL STRIP UNCLAD.

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by babyfaceafrica: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Story..you better work on yourself....imperfection looking for perfection.. Kolewerk
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2017
Caricature:
Yes I agree with the list but its not practical.

what's up? ur very beautiful.
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by femolacqua(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

The most important keys in any relationships are RESPECT LOVE & HONESTY... grin

every man who are in a serious relationship must have these qualities and you will see the relationship will flourish tongue
True point
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by linearity: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2017
I am waiting for the "Things a woman who loves a man should never do to him" list before commenting.

OP, can you help with that?

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by optional1(f): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
does such a man exist @op

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by optional1(f): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
ethene:

what's up? ur very beautiful.

sumbori's mother wife sister in law daughter in law niece.. Baby nd hubby food exposed to d world..

Just trolling oh...
Happy Last Sunday
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
optional1:

sumbori's mother wife sister in law daughter in law niece.. Baby nd hubby food exposed to d world..

Just trolling oh...
Happy Last Sunday
lol... I only complimented her beauty. how are u doing, I must say ur beautiful too.
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by youngG10(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
i do all except 95% hahaha

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
cheesy hope they listen nd do smellingmenses are u seeing this
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by optional1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
ethene:

lol... I only complimented her beauty. how are u doing, I must say ur beautiful too.

lolz
i know nah.. I didnt say any thing nah...

Abeg i be person wife oh no add me join oh.
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Trina0936:

1. Don’t Break Her Heart
6. Don’t Shout On Her
7. Don’t Beat Her
8. Never Cheat On Her
9. Don’t Disrespect Her
13. Don’t Rape Her
18. Don’t Lie To Her
23. Never Destroy Her.
Am I making sense?
Hehehehe....all these for a lady

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by moblix: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Op u don reach to write dictionary 4 women oooo,I tink u 4 get some thing "alway show her ur account statement n leave ur ATM card with her.

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Fmartin(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
weldone op!
happy sunday to : rtopzy leprezident prettythicksmi smiley
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Rtopzy(f): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fmartin:
weldone op!
Happy Sunday sweerie, how u dey?
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided IF THIS KIND OF GUY EXISTS IN THIS PLANET EARTH, THEN I WILL STRIP UNCLAD.

I bet i am one of them, but my girl still took me for granted by cheating on me.
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by brandydaniells(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
what are girls .....goddesses

you"all are sick

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Fmartin(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rtopzy:
Happy Sunday sweerie, how u dey?
i dey fyn o!
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Rtopzy(f): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fmartin:
i dey fyn o!
I'm glad u r
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Rtopzy(f): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fmartin:
i dey fyn o!
I'm glad u r
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Fmartin(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rtopzy:
I'm glad u r
u welcm dear
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
optional1:

lolz
i know nah.. I didnt say any thing nah...

Abeg i be person wife oh no add me join oh.
lol. whose wife are u na? I don't mind of I could get to know u better. so let's get serious, can i get to know u?

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by optional1(f): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
ethene:

lol. whose wife are u na? I don't mind of I could get to know u better. so let's get serious, can i get to know u?

i'm sumbori's wife oh....

No getting to know anything oh....
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
optional1:

i'm sumbori's wife oh....

No getting to know anything oh....
it's just a harmless getting to know u. I think ur a hospitable person, keep it up.
Re: Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! by LePrezident(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fmartin:
weldone op!

Happy Sunday to you too sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Cute Nigerian Couple In Matching Outfit / This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband / I Told My Girlfriend That I Needed A Break, Did I Do Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.