Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do (36432 Views)

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / Full Access To Online Paying Jobs 100% | Not For Lazy Youths / The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by bamisepeters(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2017
OP, if you know how much it topk me to get to this level in my blogging career you will not term it lazy, it's your opinion though.
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by flexindino(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2017
teelaw4life:
Lol...Op abeg you need to change your topic. I do the first one writing. I'm a ghost writer, written so many ebooks for people, research work and even novels.i also proof-read. The last job i executed was to write an affidavit for someone. And i tell you ehn, with the bad electricity situation in the country, i spend approx. 2k everyday on fuel. Sometimes I'm up as early as 4:30 a.m, if the light comes around that time, working. And the moment i open system there's no closing time for me because you have to meet deadline. The only thing you can say is that i don't have too much face to face interaction with clients and people apart from sundays. It's comfortable to say the least. I'm in charge of my own time and how i use it. Did i mention the pay? I was asked to proofread a 100 paged book once, wasn't even serious work as it was near perfect, got 20k for it. There was another client who'd just finished a novel and wantednit published, 90,000 words. Charged 60k for it. When it comes to writing if you're good, the job will flow and you'll get high reviews meaning more jobs and higher credibility which all translate to more money.

Brosabeg no vex say I disturb u....u fit whassap me or probly reach me on zero,seven,zero,three,zero,three,zero,seven,four,five,nine abeg make we relate....I really wan know more this writing of a thing....tanx
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by greatman247(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2017
Akalia:
You don't know what you are saying OP. So you mean to tell me that a person who does any of these noble and legit jobs is lazy? What about jobs such as prostitution, arm robbery, fraud, blood money and the list goes on, what will you then classify the persons doing them as?. Maybe you should review the word 'lazy', so you can grasp its contextual meaning. I am a writer and I don't consider myself lazy; I am simply in my niche.

Op is probably drunk, no job is for lazy folks. All job is hard and all has one risk or the other. Lazy people only interested in shortcuts, beg for money but don't want to work, they are interested In sleeping, flexing etc when others are hustling. Anyone who works is not lazy, so op one side.

1 Like

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by RapportNaija(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2017
Lol... I write oh... Freelance blogger and writer!!! Holla
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by argob44(f): 11:36am On May 01, 2017
razzby:
There are still jobs for lazy people. If you are lazy, there is no need to get frustrated or commit suicide anymore. Getting a job is becoming very difficult day by day. The labour market is already very competitive. The hardworking are not getting jobs. How possible is it for the lazy ones to get a job? Apparently, we all have differences among each other. By nature, most people are very lazy owing to the fact that, 80% of people want quick money. Only a few really wants to work hard.

Writing: Writing is very cool when you do it at the comfort of your room or in a very friendly atmosphere. There are a thousand writing jobs on planet earth. There are different types of writing you can specialize in to make a good sum of money. Have you been wondering how much money writers make from Amazon and other writing sites? It’s mind-blowing. A lot has made a good fortune from writing. You should give it a try.

Vlogging: A lot of people stay at their comfort zone to make quality videos on youtube for people to watch and in turn make a good amount of money when people watch them. Isn’t that amazing? “I am lazy in nature; a 9-5 job won’t be easy for me. What should I do?” You should try vlogging. You are sure to make a good living from this if people are in dire need of your type of videos.

Social Media Expert: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reedit, Twitter among others are social media sites, organizations and companies need to use to get to reliable customers. A lot still undermine the power of social media. Few still don’t see the need of it in their business. As a social media expert, you can manage social media accounts at your comfort zone. When you personally have an account with so many followers, you would be contacted to do publicity for an event or a brand and you get paid in return. Applications have been created by programmers to make your work easy for you.

Blogging: Blogging has been a full time source of income for so many. A lot of people still think adsense is too populated by many bloggers. Yeah! It has but bloggers still make more than $100 monthly from it. You might want to read “How Bloggers Make Money”? All you need to do is find a good niche and keep the traffic coming. Do you have any products you want to sell or a service you want to render? You can use your blog to do all of that in your comfort zone.

The above types of jobs for lazy people will eliminate the stress of you moving from one place to another or you getting transferred from one office to another. You don’t have to answer to any boss or make yourself uncomfortable. These jobs for lazy people are the easiest means of making money. You don’t expect everything to come on a platter of gold do you? You just need to work at least 5 hours every-day. Most times, it isn’t those people that work so hard that generate a whole lot of income; it is those who work smart.

Source: http://www.signalsng.com/4-high-paying-jobs-lazy-people/

YOU ARE SO WRONG ABOUT THE WORD U USED "LAZY PEOPLE" UNLESS MAYBE YOU JUST TRYING TO BE CATCHY ON THE HEADLINE. BLOGGING FOR INSTANCE, IS NOT FOR LAZY PEOPLE. HAVE SEEN PEOPLE START A BLOG AND THEN GAVE UP BECAUSE THEY WERE LAZY. BLOGGING IS NOT FOR LAZY PEOPLE BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DETERMINE, PASSIONATE AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE RISK TAKERS. I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT LET ME STOP HERE
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Chrisfamous5(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2017
Akalia:
my genre is non-fiction (reality articles, books e.t.c) . I proofread and edit as well.
owkay... Its cool
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2017
undecided
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by JohnieWalker(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2017
teelaw4life:

Kindly send me a pm please. Thanks.
Just did
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Johnklein(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2017
Pls i sent you a mail too, i need to talk to you
teelaw4life:

You could try following me, i just followed you guys. But I've also responded to the pm
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 01, 2017
razzby:
There are still jobs for lazy people. If you are lazy, there is no need to get frustrated or commit suicide anymore. Getting a job is becoming very difficult day by day. The labour market is already very competitive. The hardworking are not getting jobs. How possible is it for the lazy ones to get a job? Apparently, we all have differences among each other. By nature, most people are very lazy owing to the fact that, 80% of people want quick money. Only a few really wants to work hard.

Writing: Writing is very cool when you do it at the comfort of your room or in a very friendly atmosphere. There are a thousand writing jobs on planet earth. There are different types of writing you can specialize in to make a good sum of money. Have you been wondering how much money writers make from Amazon and other writing sites? It’s mind-blowing. A lot has made a good fortune from writing. You should give it a try.

Vlogging: A lot of people stay at their comfort zone to make quality videos on youtube for people to watch and in turn make a good amount of money when people watch them. Isn’t that amazing? “I am lazy in nature; a 9-5 job won’t be easy for me. What should I do?” You should try vlogging. You are sure to make a good living from this if people are in dire need of your type of videos.

Social Media Expert: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reedit, Twitter among others are social media sites, organizations and companies need to use to get to reliable customers. A lot still undermine the power of social media. Few still don’t see the need of it in their business. As a social media expert, you can manage social media accounts at your comfort zone. When you personally have an account with so many followers, you would be contacted to do publicity for an event or a brand and you get paid in return. Applications have been created by programmers to make your work easy for you.

Blogging: Blogging has been a full time source of income for so many. A lot of people still think adsense is too populated by many bloggers. Yeah! It has but bloggers still make more than $100 monthly from it. You might want to read “How Bloggers Make Money”? All you need to do is find a good niche and keep the traffic coming. Do you have any products you want to sell or a service you want to render? You can use your blog to do all of that in your comfort zone.

The above types of jobs for lazy people will eliminate the stress of you moving from one place to another or you getting transferred from one office to another. You don’t have to answer to any boss or make yourself uncomfortable. These jobs for lazy people are the easiest means of making money. You don’t expect everything to come on a platter of gold do you? You just need to work at least 5 hours every-day. Most times, it isn’t those people that work so hard that generate a whole lot of income; it is those who work smart.

Source: http://www.signalsng.com/4-high-paying-jobs-lazy-people/
OP u are a lazy thinker.

#u are very lazy upstr

1 Like

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by JohnieWalker(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2017
teelaw4life:

Kindly send me a pm please. Thanks.
Done and waiting
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by kelz2205: 2:56am On May 02, 2017
@Op, you think any tom dick and harry can write? Dt shii drains you mentally more than a bank job can, aint nuffing lazy bout writing, its one of the most tasking jobs, ask anyone you know who does it.
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Unchained: 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
Hello, Teelaw4life. I may have something for you. Chat me up via this email address:globalpenconsulting@gmail.com
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Godmother(f): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blogging or writing are definitely not for lazy people. I like your title though; its catchy.

In the meantime, check my signature for stories on topical women issues
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Smartjob1(f): 4:43am On Sep 06, 2017
Op, you need a better job.

Are you tired of sending CVs to companies without getting positive responses? Tired of making series of HR mistakes? Help is here!

Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite. com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, find, connect, contact, share and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up now as either a job seeker or an employer, update your CV and profile. Grow and expand your brand through your connections.

George and Amaka got their dream jobs through bejite. You can get yours too! Sign up, it is free!

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Ubiquity: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2017
Akalia:
You don't know what you are saying OP. So you mean to tell me that a person who does any of these noble and legit jobs is lazy? What about jobs such as prostitution, arm robbery, fraud, blood money and the list goes on, what will you then classify the persons doing them as?. Maybe you should review the word 'lazy', so you can grasp its contextual meaning. I am a writer and I don't consider myself lazy; I am simply in my niche.
The poster passed a message I believe a lot of persons understand, all you need do is grab the message and re-phrase the headline. Sorry to say but judging from the procedures and modus operandi of the jobs he listed and yours; using relativity and "contextual" definition as yardstick you'll discover that he is closer to the mark than you are. How could you ever class armed robbery, prostitution and co as "lazy", they are negative forms of survival and should be obliterated asap but I tell you, non of the ills you listed above is anywhere adjacent "lazy".
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by incomeboostng: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by AnuliKay: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Apply for Internship – Advocacy, Paris Liaison Office

Job Description:

The WFP liaison office in Paris is looking to recruit an intern for a period of three months, starting as soon as possible, to assist in contributing to the offices work in development of long-term partnerships with public decision makers and other civil society partners in order to advocate the work of WFP; and raise and mobilize resources to support food assistance programs.

Salary is $1000.

Deadline is tomorrow.

Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/internship-advocacy-paris-liaison-office/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luxxor Group Recruitment 2017 / Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool / If You Are Unemployed Consider This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.