Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

How This Crippled Nigerian Man Walks Is Just Heartbreaken (can’t Stop Crying) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How This Crippled Nigerian Man Walks Is Just Heartbreaken (can’t Stop Crying) (856 Views)

See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying / Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Crippled Nigerian Man Walks Is Just Heartbreaken (can’t Stop Crying) by Scoop9ja: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Every thing that has breath should praise the lord,and some of us will be complaining of not having the latest iPhone, Gucci and Versace ,whilst someone with half legs is struggling to survive on the scorching sun.

Dear lord, If I have ever complained about not meeting my expectations pls forgive me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ukB9VsqLOYM

cry cry

http://gidibest.net/2017/04/sad-video-how-this-crippled-nigerian-man-walks-is-just-heartbreaken-cant-stop-crying/
Re: How This Crippled Nigerian Man Walks Is Just Heartbreaken (can’t Stop Crying) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]SOME PEOPLE DON'T VALUE WHAT THEY HAVE UNTIL THEY LOSE IT

1 Like

Re: How This Crippled Nigerian Man Walks Is Just Heartbreaken (can’t Stop Crying) by ellagabs(f): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Jesus!
Re: How This Crippled Nigerian Man Walks Is Just Heartbreaken (can’t Stop Crying) by mmclatino(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Thank God
Re: How This Crippled Nigerian Man Walks Is Just Heartbreaken (can’t Stop Crying) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2017
I am not an atheist but some religious things are senseless.

So because of his condition, you are bound to give God thanks because apparently you are better, isnt it? And therefore shouldn't complain?

What about Jay Z, C Ronaldo, Zuckerberg, Mayweqther or even Davido that seem to have everything, living life and not just existing?
Would I be wrong if I complain or if I am angry with God for not giving me 1 percent of their wealth?

Is it only disabled people that you see? What about others that are okay yet with filthy wealth?

It's just counter intuitive to ask humans to give God thanks in all things. That portion of the bible can never be justified.
This is mere blackmail please.
Re: How This Crippled Nigerian Man Walks Is Just Heartbreaken (can’t Stop Crying) by adegeye38(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I am not an atheist but some religious things are senseless.

So because of his condition, you are bound to give God thanks because apparently you are better, isnt it? And therefore shouldn't complain?

What about Jay Z, C Ronaldo, Zuckerberg, Mayweqther or even Davido that seem to have everything, living life and not just existing?
Would I be wrong if I complain or if I am angry with God for not giving me 1 percent of their wealth?

Is it only disabled people that you see? What about others that are okay yet with filthy wealth?

It's just counter intuitive to ask humans to give God thanks in all things. That portion of the bible can never be justified.
This is mere blackmail please.
God has a purpose for everyone born into the world and what determines maybe it becomes fulfilled is two elements,

God's sovereignty and man's freewill

(1) (Reply)

Ycee's Juice Is No 1 Song In Nigeria At The Moment - (PHOTOS) / Uche Jombo Takes A Selfie With Obasanjo On Board A Flight / 13 Nigerian Celebrity Bikini Photos That Will Drive You Crazy – #5, #9 & 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.