Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? (1211 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by slap1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
I am currently reading Mario Puzo's THE GODFATHER & my favourite character in the book is the godfather himself, Vito Corleone, a peaceful trouble-maker. So, which character is tripping you in the book you are currently reading?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by Ifez: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
Josh Greinbach, of course! (Book title: Feddie Girl)

He's so hooooooot!!!!!! Lol!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by slap1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hhmmm. . .this FEDDIE GIRL book! Can I get it anywhere in the east? It seems the book is either interesting or over-hyped! Can i see the synopsis/reviews?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by slap1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hhmmm. . .this FEDDIE GIRL book! Can I get it anywhere in the east? It seems the book is either interesting or over-hyped! Can i see the synopsis/reviews?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by Ifez: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2010
Slap1, the recent posts and links in this thread should answer your questions. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-265100.0.html

slap1:

Can I get it anywhere in the east?

There is also information on where you can buy the book in Nigeria (Onitsha, Enugu, Nsukka, Owerri, Aba, etc, etc)

slap1:

Can i see the synopsis/reviews?

The reviews, back-blurb, and sample chapters of the novel are on the publisher's website: https://bernardbooks.com/gpage.html

slap1:

It seems the book is either interesting or over-hyped!

Did you say over-hyped  Is it the hype you created you're worried about abi which one? Who else except me is hyping the book on NL?  grin undecided

Please, forget hype and read any book you're interested in. If you're waiting for Nigerians to create hype before you read a book, then you'll only be wasting your time. I don talk my own. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by slap1(m): 4:59am On Jan 07, 2010
The way u've dedicated ur time to keep this book alive is remarkable! Keep it up.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by DonEse125(f): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2010
My fav character is either kitai or isana in jim butcher's codex alera series
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by slap1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
Right now my choice fluctuates between the Don & Tom Hagen. (still on Mario Puzo's THE GODFATHER)
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by MyneWhite1(f): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
Edward in "A Heart to Mend" by Myne Whitman
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by slap1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
^ what trips u about Edward?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2010
dont really have a favorite character- its a book about the last days of pompeii
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by Polando: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2010
I like "Folake" in the book "In My Dreams It Was Simpler"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1445254204/
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by angelempy(f): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2010
walker owen in elizabeth lowell's midnight in ruby bayou
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by Brisingr(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
Tavi princep fury book 5 of d codex alera series by jim butcher
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2010
Olanna
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by Hadewunmee(f): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2010
Maggie, of course, she's so level headed and hot. Book-The Perfect Gift by Christina Skye grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by iice(f): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
John Rebus from Ian Rankin's Resurrection Men (Actually he's my favorite in all the Rebus books)
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by LarrySun(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
The Godfather is a good book, my favourite character was Michael, the don's favourite son.
The book I'm currently reading is my book, HOUSEHOLD (The Last Heir) and my favourite character is Hakeem Musa; a scrawny fourteen-year-old Muslim teenager who came across a dead body on the street and was determined in helping the detective to fish out the murderer. The young Fulani was so funny and free-minded that he seemed not to have any problem whatsoever in the world.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? by Illuminatus(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tavi from The Cursor's Fury by Jim Butcher. He's very resourceful despite his "problem". And I can only sense that he is more than what he seems to be.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Kenneth Hagin Books / The Gift Of The Night / Nonso's New Class: A Story By Emek!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.